Check your account email address ×

North Korea starts dismantling Nuke Site

If this guy is anything like his dad it’s probably just for show. But I believe it’s worthwhile to be patient just to see if this is for real or not.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Edmo said:

If this guy is anything like his dad it’s probably just for show. But I believe it’s worthwhile to be patient just to see if this is for real or not.

Yep , probably just an outdated unused one they were planning on dropping anyway.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Joel Wit, founder of 38 North and former State Department official, said many of the facilities that are being razed are relatively new and have only been in place within the last two years. For that reason, he believes North Korea is disassembling the facilities as a “confidence-building measure” and a first step toward the Trump Administration’s goal of “denuclearizing.”

The North Koreans “aren’t doing this for any other reason,” Wit said. “I think it’s a significant move, but I don’t want to oversell it. It’s a step in the right direction.”

Sohae is North Korea’s main satellite launching facility, where the nation put satellites into orbit atop powerful rockets in 2012 and 2016. The launches drew international criticism because the technology could also be used with ballistic missiles. The launch in February 2016 was particularly contentious because Pyongyang had conducted a nuclear test just a month earlier.

The North Korean government has maintained that the site is only for scientific and peaceful uses, but U.S. intelligence believes Sohae plays a critical role in testing technology used in their long-range missile program. In recent years, the North Koreans built underground rail tunnels and other buildings that covers the movement of equipment around the launch pad. The U.S. government believed these structures were put in place to hide preparations for launch from orbiting U.S. spy satellites.

:read: 

http://time.com/5346555/north-korea-sohae-launch-pad/

I'd stick with my claim NK is full of shit but, maybe I'm wrong.  Still, how is it of any benefit for that short fat kid to go "western" in any way?  Hmmm....

Still, if anybody isn't giving Trump credit for this still, complete retards.  But, maybe Obama did build this? :lol:NoBell Peece Pryse.  Pfffft.

14 hours ago, Edmo said:

It would be cool if he accidentally lobbed one over onto Canada before he fully dismantles. :bc:

13 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

It would be cool if he accidentally lobbed one over onto Canada before he fully dismantles. :bc:

I’d aim for Quebec. Those frenchies are annoying as hell. :lol: 

• Haha 2