Check your account email address ×

Toronto mass shooter named

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

some of the most profitable flips o have done were bought for under 40k .

not a ton of meat left on the bone when flipping the high end stuff .

3rd and 4th time home buyers expect certain materials that you can not get the money back on trust me on this. 

you will do better every time flipping  homes with a final sale under 250 than any over 450 .in Minneapolis market.  adjustable accordinly to your city .

2 winters ago I got a sheriff sale shit box for 18k put 9k in and like 200hrs dumped in 8 hrs for 96k . 

Depends what you want to deal with but for sure.  Years ago a cousin bought an auction propery for the property tax owing for 250k.  It was a multiunit rental about 40 units all welfare that just the land was worth 3 million at the time.  Today its worth over 10.

10 minutes ago, DAVE said:

My house is an old wheatpool house that the grain elavator agent lived in back in the day...its amazing the quality of material they used and the overkill...it had a half fast reno done in 1977...im slowly bringing it back to original.

the old stuff is always a challenge to dfo correct with modern materials .

many yrs back my mom bought a old ass house that some one turned in to a 4 plex . it was built by Ordway and Crane family's for a wedding present for there kids .

real cool because being the crane family every room had a bathroom  and old so every room had a fire place or a coal fire box. 

so much money went in to bringing that house back just part way to original .

every time I am in a old plaster home I think about the  sorry fuck who's job it was to just nail lath to studs for 40 fucking yrs lol 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

the old stuff is always a challenge to dfo correct with modern materials .

many yrs back my mom bought a old ass house that some one turned in to a 4 plex . it was built by Ordway and Crane family's for a wedding present for there kids .

real cool because being the crane family every room had a bathroom  and old so every room had a fire place or a coal fire box. 

so much money went in to bringing that house back just part way to original .

every time I am in a old plaster home I think about the  sorry fuck who's job it was to just nail lath to studs for 40 fucking yrs lol 

The most work will be taking the drywall off the shiplap....and refinishing the wide blank hardwood floors throughout...i had to replace the hardwood upstairs unfortunately but i think its close to what the original will look like.

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You are so triggered.

:lol:

:lmao: Poor Dirtroad Dave.....it’s obvious you’re triggered and getting :owned:  :lol: You try too hard and it backfires....... :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Depends what you want to deal with but for sure.  Years ago a cousin bought an auction propery for the property tax owing for 250k.  It was a multiunit rental about 40 units all welfare that just the land was worth 3 million at the time.  Today its worth over 10.

it is shocking jow few people show to sheriff sales even today .  I am always surprised at what people are willing to walk away from there homes for . some real stupid fucks out there.  no don't sell it and walk with a few bucks just loose the house and your credit . 

I work for some lawyers who take care of old people with no family so i get first dibs on a lot of property's.  some they will hold the paper let us flip it and give a negotiated percentage of increased value  to the estate . win win .

I had 2 lawyers that are now done working that we did so well for there clients that they would pay for all supplies and subs then split profits with me .  win win owner get some extra cash to pay for nursing  neighborhood gets neglected home back in shape I keep guys rolling I make money for zero financial output . 

was a bit sad when they got out of the game 

9 minutes ago, DAVE said:

The most work will be taking the drywall off the shiplap....and refinishing the wide blank hardwood floors throughout...i had to replace the hardwood upstairs unfortunately but i think its close to what the original will look like.

was the upstairs the old skinny 1 inch wide stuff? 

I had to have a bunch of that made few yrs back for a job . that was not cheep lol oh it was walnut . owner wanted back to  original 

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Poor Dirtroad Dave.....it’s obvious you’re triggered and getting :owned:  :lol: You try too hard and it backfires....... :lol: 

wtf are you 2 cunts stroking each  other off over ? just catch a bus to canada,find revs condo you guys can swap cum and just get it over with 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

wtf are you 2 cunts stroking each  other off over ? just catch a bus to canada,find revs condo you guys can swap cum and just get it over with 

No uninvited guests in the basement without moms permission first.  Rules.

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

was the upstairs the old skinny 1 inch wide stuff? 

I had to have a bunch of that made few yrs back for a job . that was not cheep lol oh it was walnut . owner wanted back to  original 

No its all wide plank through out....problem was upstairs was they glued cheap linoleum to it and it was fucked from that...i tried to sand it down but said fuck it.

27 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I see you had to edit...

Are you frothing all over your keyboard?

:lol2:

10 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I guess wonder twin powers failed to activate.:lol:

Yeah.  But we all saw it.  I got tired of waiting to see who formed of....."a whining retard searching for the utmost validation for half-assed efforts".  THEY WERE BOTH ALREADY THERE!!!

:lol:

The bar in my basement that we never use. It was there when I bought the house.  We think it is from the 1940’s ,Originally built as a soda fountain by a Company in Chicago. At some point it was retrofitted to be used in a Tavern and was pulled from a tavern that closed in the 1990’s. It has the Ice block door with the copper coils for the beer taps. If I redo the basement,it will be pulled and sold. If I feel like sitting at a bar, I will go to one of the six that are within walking distance from my house.

4065D122-B32E-40E7-B822-3DFFA512026A.jpeg

6DDDEE73-C62D-45C9-B714-624452FB352E.jpeg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The bar in my basement that we never use. It was there when I bought the house.  We think it is from the 1940’s ,Originally built as a soda fountain by a Company in Chicago. At some point it was retrofitted to be used in a Tavern and was pulled from a tavern that closed in the 1990’s. It has the Ice block door with the copper coils for the beer taps. If I redo the basement,it will be pulled and sold. If I feel like sitting at a bar, I will go to one of the six that are within walking distance from my house.

4065D122-B32E-40E7-B822-3DFFA512026A.jpeg

6DDDEE73-C62D-45C9-B714-624452FB352E.jpeg

The beer in cheaper at your bar and if you piss yourself and fall down drunk you won't get thrown out on your ass :lol: 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Momorider said:

The beer in cheaper at your bar and if you piss yourself and fall down drunk you won't get thrown out on your ass :lol: 

Not really cheaper, three of my kids are at the drinking age. My bar is no longer stocked for financial reasons .:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, DAVE said:

Im going to do the whole exterior in a yr or 2 and put the fake brick on the front...slowly renovating interior...all new windows and doors last yr....went triple pane and fiberglass doors...noticed a huge difference the little i was there last winter....hoping after all said and done to list it for 220000...not bad for what i paid 11yrs ago.

17 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Yup. They’re all jumping in trying to protect each other from getting picked on. There is strength in numbers unless the numbers reflect made up of lying Beta bitches. 

Double wide Dave claimed he paid around 30 grand 11 years ago and said it was worth 100 grand about a month ago. Now he claims 220 grand. Like all the lying beta Trumpsters. You trigger them enough and they get all flustered and forget their last lie. 

How did you like that shit eater  momo claiming arctic beta was worth 100 times what you are ?

Lol  

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

You join in to a woodtick,double wide Dave, zampoopski, Arctic Beta, rod licker Johnston circle jerk and complain because they all ganged up and snowrider and he made fools of them all. I laughed at you all for it. Suck it up butter cup. These lying bitches can’t get their lies straight and look like dumbasses every day. 

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yup. They’re all jumping in trying to protect each other from getting picked on. There is strength in numbers unless the numbers reflect made up of lying Beta bitches. 

Double wide Dave claimed he paid around 30 grand 11 years ago and said it was worth 100 grand about a month ago. Now he claims 220 grand. Like all the lying beta Trumpsters. You trigger them enough and they get all flustered and forget their last lie. 

How did you like that shit eater  momo claiming arctic beta was worth 100 times what you are ?

Lol  

Yup i did

After renos it will be worth alot more....

Try and keep up.

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Yup i did

After renos it will be worth alot more....

Try and keep up.

That's exactly what you said Dave.

Poor revbetastd.. jealousy is a horrible trate