Check your account email address ×

Thigh Tattoos

56 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I'd be willing to disappoint her for the team in this instance.  

Ditto. That trashy broad doesn't deserve my A game but I'll throw her around out of pity. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Ditto. That trashy broad doesn't deserve my A game but I'll throw her around out of pity. 

I only know one game and its A

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

I'm not a tattoo fan. I've met some women with tastefully done tattoos in hidden places, no problem with this.

But I was at an outdoor event yesterday and I really felt like questioning some of these tattooed people on their choices. Full sleeves on women looks trashie. Big tats done only in black, ugly.

I seen one guy with a huge owl on his calf, looked like he drew it himself. Terrible.

I was glad to see the piercing thing seems to have died down.

Attention whore nutcases , end of story  :bc:

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

I wouldn't even give that dumb bitch the pleasure of my incredible cock and dynamic sexual prowess. Fuck her....she don't deserve it 

She probably has better things to spend 45 seconds on! :owned: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They look terrible if you like cock so........you must like cock. 😮

Just the opposite, cock-smoker. Real men don't like these fuckin' trashy-looking bitches with tattoos, or bitches that smoke. 

Faggots like you might like them, because you don't mind kissing their asses. 

The ink phase has a shitload of young people that will be forever asking themselves     WTF was i thinking??   like said above,     bumper stickers dont belong on hot cars.  hot girls are the same to me.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Attention whore nutcases , end of story  :bc:

Well dirty Jews can't  tattoo or they can't be buried in a Jewish Cemetary so your opinion is worthless you slimy Hooknosed money grubbing  FUCK  :finger3:

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Well dirty Jews can't  tattoo or they can't be buried in a Jewish Cemetary so your opinion is worthless you slimy Hooknosed money grubbing  FUCK  :finger3:

Do you have "Enter Here " tattoo'd on your ass cheek with an arrow pointed to your asshole ??    :fuckoff:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Do you have "Enter Here " tattoo'd on your ass cheek with an arrow pointed to your asshole ??    :fuckoff:

Sick homosexual hooknosed FUCK posts what? :bigfinger: 

My niece is 20, met some boggin douche who has tats ...she all of the sudden has this atrocious scribble tattooed on her forearm on the underside.  Looks like Michael j Fox did the tattoo.  Horrible.  And she was always a straight a student ,graduated with honors . Now she's turning into a white drunk boggin.  Shame. 

• Sad 1