Check your account email address ×

The Colin Powell excuse

52 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Spent the weekend at a hillary supporters cabin over the weekend.

She was going off about Trump and gun control.....all uneducated nonsense, that simply wasn't true.

I was respectful, her house, and I was a guest.....Not to mention, I could feel the hot glare of my wife's stare

keep your mouth shut asshole.....:boot:

One of the other guys was kinda politely questioning her.

Where did you see this?

"oh, its all on Youtube"   :lol:

I've had a few of those...hard to keep your mouth shut.  Especially when it seems like they just keep baiting you for validation..which is what is needed for believing in absolute nonsense.  Last one I had was last summer...it was a religious deal.  And to pun it correctly, "Jesus fucking Christ with this guy!"  Haven't been back since.  Weirdo.

3 hours ago, Ebsell said:

I'm beginning to think the only chance you guys have is if someone puts a bullet in both their heads and are replaced lol. 

Wouldn't it be nice for someone to step up that is a reasonably smart choice and not the "better of two evils"?  

I dont see see it though.  We are witnessing what is about to become normal like the mayoral race has become in the cities.  Nobody really gives a frogs fat ass anymore.

18 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Really? But are you ok with Trump?  A cowardly lying piece of shit who just came on the scene this year has more baggage, lies etc. than any other candidate but you are still getting trolled by the republican line.  Fuck you are dumb

Explain to me how trump sucking excuses anything Hilary has done? 

13 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I think both sides have a "you're just a fucking idiot if you don't think like me" attitude.  No substance, reasoning, intelligence or base in facts for why they are so convinced of their own conclusions.  And that can be said about A LOT of group thinking mentality out there.  We love to be the "sheep".  It's a lot easier than trying to make up our own minds.  

Its sad.  But, it is what it is.  I can defend my position somewhat intelligently or just fling shit.  The overwhelming majority prefer to do the latter in America now.  Pathetic.

usa.gif

• Like 1

The problem with American politics is when someone who actually has integrity and good intentions runs they are labeled a crazy person or a racist. And then the mindless masses believe that shit and vote for the criminal. 

It seems this private email has been used by the previous administration also. It has one purpose and that is to elude FOIA request and is criminal in intent IMO. Lock em all up

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

The problem with American politics is when someone who actually has integrity and good intentions runs they are labeled a crazy person or a racist. And then the mindless masses believe that shit and vote for the criminal. 

It seems this private email has been used by the previous administration also. It has one purpose and that is to elude FOIA request and is criminal in intent IMO. Lock em all up

And who might this person with integrity be?

14 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Explain to me how trump sucking excuses anything Hilary has done? 

What has she done?

See that's the question that intelligent people are asking, you have to have something solid.

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What has she done?

See that's the question that intelligent people are asking, you have to have something solid.

The private email server is used for one reason. It is unethical at the very least. 

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What has she done?

She broke the law. She transmitted classified information on a private unsecured server.

I am an IT professional. I worked in banking for years. I now manage a team of techs for a large MSP. We also own a data center. I deal with auditors on a weekly basis. Don't try to fucking tell me what I know. She's built the server to hide what she was doing. Anyone who thinks differently is a lying to themselves 

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What has she done?

Put her own self interests over the Country.

Lied about it.

People with integrity or a strong leader doesn't try to excuse their poor behavior by pointing to others.

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

Telling the truth in American politics will end your career.

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

She broke the law. She transmitted classified information on a private unsecured server.

I am an IT professional. I worked in banking for years. I now manage a team of techs for a large MSP. We also own a data center. I deal with auditors on a weekly basis. Don't try to fucking tell me what I know. She's built the server to hide what she was doing. Anyone who thinks differently is a lying to themselves 

What law?

18 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What has she done?

Read the Inspector General's report Vince. Instead of trying to suck inane responses from lame brains, read the report and educate yourself. You may find the dick you have been sucking the past few months has crabs.

Or have you read it already (as I expect you have) and are trying to save face?

Intelligent people...... what a pompous ass.... :lmao:

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What law?

Just now, Snake said:

Read the Inspector General's report Vince. Instead of trying to suck inane responses from lame brains, read the report and educate yourself. You may find the dick you have been sucking the past few months has crabs.

Or have you read it already (as I expect you have) and are trying to save face?

Intelligent people...... what a pompous ass.... :lmao:

Just now, Mainecat said:

Again what law did she break? Report? WTF?

Better charge Condi Rice too.

You look so stupid, arguing the facts present in the report against your blather in incoherent ramblings. Read the report, and we will discuss it tonight, shall we?

You, and Vince, are why things like this grow; excuse facts.

See you this evening?

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Again what law did she break? Report? WTF?

Better charge Condi Rice too.

It is unlawful to send or store classified information on personal email.

Like snake said.  Read the report.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

You look so stupid, arguing the facts present in the report against your blather in incoherent ramblings. Read the report, and we will discuss it tonight, shall we?

You, and Vince, are why things like this grow; excuse facts.

See you this evening?

I and many experts read the report. She will never be charged.