Check your account email address ×

Everyone is smart but Trump

7 hours ago, DAVE said:

Funny...most would say the same about you. :lol2:

Nope just the Beta bitches in here. 

Poor fuckers spend so much time lying about me or lying about themselves to impress me.  

You sad sacks don’t even realize how beta you are. 

I’m looking forward to Hesrinf what kind of vehicle you parked beside   

What kind of business military or trading claim zampoopski makes

What intimidates Arcticbeta 

Next. 

I’m so glad Brannon told you losers to start calling people Beta Cucks  when you were too stupid to know it applied to you 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Teach this chick the word "Beta" and that's all we hear from her anymore. Reminiscent of their mentor Chinless with the word "Dump". This is sad to watch :lol: 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Teach this chick the word "Beta" and that's all we hear from her anymore. Reminiscent of their mentor Chinless with the word "Dump". This is sad to watch :lol: 

Jesus....glad Im not the only one who noticed.  Find a new insult, or at least don't appropriate someone elses.  :lol:  

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Jesus....glad Im not the only one who noticed.  Find a new insult, or at least don't appropriate someone elses.  :lol:  

Esp since it fits him like a glove.:lol:

Claims to take high risks adventures all the time that nobody else will dare.  Keeps his money in no risk cashable gic's.

Most of us aren't dumb enough to travel 4 hours for a ride down a stream that lasts less than Al Bundy in bed.:lol: 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

RevKev is the king of Psychological Projection  :thumb: 

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You mean like you and all these dumb fuckers did after you heard Bannon say it a bunch of times.  You poor fucker loved him so much and then Trump threw his racist ass to the curb.  

I can't decide whether it was funnier having you call people a Cuck for all that time and then admitting you were an actual Cuckhold Or having Arctic Beta say Beta all the time then admitting he doesn't get to go to the cottage unless the dogs want to annnnnndddddd him and his friend are intimidated by jet skis so he spend his time on a pontoon boat.  

But then there was watching Zampoopski lose it and start threatening to shoot people because they kept laughing at his lying ass.  

But then again Dave forgetting that he admitted he was such a failure that he was moving back into Mommy and Daddy's house. Then two weeks later forgets what a loser he is and accuses me.   

There is just so much Beta Cuck behaviour from you little Trumpsters that I have to laugh.  

One thing for sure after watching Trump toddle along all weak and hanging his head after the Putin meeting.  You got the President you deserve. 

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You mean like you and all these dumb fuckers did after you heard Bannon say it a bunch of times.  You poor fucker loved him so much and then Trump threw his racist ass to the curb.  

I can't decide whether it was funnier having you call people a Cuck for all that time and then admitting you were an actual Cuckhold Or having Arctic Beta say Beta all the time then admitting he doesn't get to go to the cottage unless the dogs want to annnnnndddddd him and his friend are intimidated by jet skis so he spend his time on a pontoon boat.  

But then there was watching Zampoopski lose it and start threatening to shoot people because they kept laughing at his lying ass.  

But then again Dave forgetting that he admitted he was such a failure that he was moving back into Mommy and Daddy's house. Then two weeks later forgets what a loser he is and accuses me.   

There is just so much Beta Cuck behaviour from you little Trumpsters that I have to laugh.  

One thing for sure after watching Trump toddle along all weak and hanging his head after the Putin meeting.  You got the President you deserve. 

=Beta rant.

40 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Holy shit are you triggered.

:lol2:

19 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I can’t imagine a situation where anything about you would be described as awesome.  

Well considering you don't know the first fucking thing about anything duh..... :finger2:

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

:wtf: is all this bullshit.... :lol:

Time to pull a LWW Self Imposed time out. PM the pants shitter for help on writting your exit thread 

49 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Holy shit are you triggered.

:lol2:

:lol:

I suspect a very “Snowrider-ish” departure soon.

”...I don’t have to post here and I don’t give a fuck if I ever come back!!!!!”

:lol:

• Haha 1

what was that?!   :wtf:  :lol:   oh, and small but significant point of correction.  I never, once, ever called anyone, even you, any such thing.  I think its a stupid word and it reminds me of what i used to wipe out of my kids diapers when they were babies.  So get your shit together.

Anxiety attack much? Try an Ativan...  

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

:wtf: is all this bullshit.... :lol:

Time to pull a LWW Self Imposed time out. PM the pants shitter for help on writting your exit thread 

Actually it's not.

All of those things are true. They wrote them. 

Actually I guess that does sound stupid since they are a bunch of liars like Trump.

How about you Skidooski?   Going to tell us that your wife makes more that 98.5% of people on this site?  The current lie is 98 so you'll want to up that one.

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Actually it's not.

All of those things are true. They wrote them. 

Actually I guess that does sound stupid since they are a bunch of liars like Trump.

How about you Skidooski?   Going to tell us that your wife makes more that 98.5% of people on this site?  The current lie is 98 so you'll want to up that one.

you just lied about me and here you are still accusing others.  Seriously, you're dizzy, maybe you should lay down.