Check your account email address ×

HLN Cancels Dr. Drew’s Show Days After He Repeated Trump Talking Points on Hillary’s Health

AH-HA!!!!  :lmao:

The mainstream press is pathetic.

Dr. Drew Pinsky's HLN show Dr. Drew on Call was canceled this week, making him the second personality to depart the network this year after Nancy Grace. According to the network, the move comes as HLN embarks on a rebranding that will focus more on straight news programming.

However, the timing of the cancellation is interesting: The WashingtonPost points out that the cancellation was announced only a week after after Drew echoed comments made by Donald Trump and other Republicans that Hillary Clinton is physically unfit to be president.

While appearing on the radio show KABC in the Morning, the former Loveline host said he was "gravely concerned not just about [Clinton's] health, but her health care" and accused her doctors of providing her "a 1950s level of care," remarks that were widely covered in the right-wing blogosphere.

Pinsky also argued that the glasses Clinton wore after her 2012 concussion indicate that she is suffering from brain damage. (Clinton's doctor, by contrast, says her concussion symptoms ended within months.) This wasn't the first time Pinsky has repeated claims from conservative media; the host previously apologized after reporting on air that Clinton's late entrance in a debate was because of a brain injury. (She was in the bathroom.)

Linky

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

HLN canceled a show for comments made by the employee of the show.  Yet Colin K gets a pass for his bullshit. 

I propose a new holiday. We'll call it kick a liberal in the nuts day. 

:lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Momorider said:

He will show up on FOX probably :dunno:

Thrillery is refusing to release health information now :flush:  She is very sick no doubt, sick in the head 

Trump won't release some of his personal info that's not required so I wouldn't expect Hillary to do either if not required. I would want to know if the person I was voting for was unfit for office from health reasons though. Something like that definitely could affect my vote

17 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Trump won't release some of his personal info that's not required so I wouldn't expect Hillary to do either if not required. I would want to know if the person I was voting for was unfit for office from health reasons though. Something like that definitely could affect my vote

Shit...if her "fans" are already supporting her because they think she is morally fit for office.  They won't care at all if she medically fit.  

But I do think something is up with her health.  We forget how old she is (68)...and a lifetime of stress being chased from one scheme to another does take it's toll.

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

just looked up trump he is 70 and seems as fit has a horse!

Which may be weird because he's spent a lot less time running from his own demons.  Shit, Hillary should be in FANTASTIC shape.  I guess running may not be great exercise we all thought it was.  

I wonder when some "artist" is going to do a nude statue of Hilliar?  Good luck not getting arrested for eye contamination with that freaking ugly piece.  It'd scare the birds away!  Gross.

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: 

Hung like a........and horse isn't an option :lmao: 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

So you're infatuated with Obama dick size now?  Let me ask you a question...how big is Hillary's dick?

Quick.....REPORT ME............get even....c'mon wee little man.

Look....it's a classic!

Image result for hillary naked

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

mother fucker i just puked up some of the ice cream i just ate..corksucker that's disgusting!

Corky just ran to the bathroom to rough up the suspect!