Check your account email address ×

Tailgaters.

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Ever notice that when you slow down they become furious? It’s fucking awesome watching them freak. :lol: 

You're probably a left lane asshole, I would just push you into the ditch :finger2:

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I figure you’d fling shit from out of your shorts. 

I figure your handicap prevents you from actually driving but you're still an asshole passenger no doubt :finger2:

40 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Ever notice that when you slow down they become furious? It’s fucking awesome watching them freak. :lol: 

I had some maniac in a Ranger flip me off a few weeks back after I cut him a break and let him merge onto the highway in front of me .  Hand flailing out the window , mouth going 100 miles and hour , the whole nine yards .  Now normally , I avoid road rage shit at all costs , but that am I was like ... " Ok , fuckface , yer on ".     By the time it was over , the retard nearly crashed trying to lean out the passenger side window in a complete state of idiocy while trying to re pass me .   I think the rubbing my eye and making the crybaby face at the tard sent him over the rails

• Haha 7

12 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I had some maniac in a Ranger flip me off a few weeks back after I cut him a break and let him merge onto the highway in front of me .  Hand flailing out the window , mouth going 100 miles and hour , the whole nine yards .  Now normally , I avoid road rage shit at all costs , but that am I was like ... " Ok , fuckface , yer on ".     By the time it was over , the retard nearly crashed trying to lean out the passenger side window in a complete state of idiocy while trying to re pass me .   I think the rubbing my eye and making the crybaby face at the tard sent him over the rails

I'm surprised a cheap money grubbing Jew fuck like you would go over 40 mph not wanting to burn the gas above optimum economy :finger3:

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You guys need to slow down in life. It’s not a race. 

If you're slowing down in the left lane you deserve to be run over....

Capture1.JPG.d7d003abd61536187232359a7fd1260b.JPG

Edited by 02sled
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

I'm surprised a cheap money grubbing Jew fuck like you would go over 40 mph not wanting to burn the gas above optimum economy :finger3:

I'm surprised too , but it worth feeding the Vortec all it could eat for a few seconds to watch this spazcase have a total meltdown at 7 in the morning .  I thought of you actually .   :finger:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I'm surprised too , but it worth feeding the Vortec all it could eat for a few seconds to watch this spazcase have a total meltdown at 7 in the morning .  I thought of you actually .   :finger:

:lies: 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Unless you’re in the left lane on the interstate... Then you deserve death. 

Normally I agree, but I had someone tailgating the living shit out of me today and there were cars in both lanes as far as the eye could see on slight hills. 

I prefer to leave a bit of a gap when traffic is like this.

Thought crossed my mind of dropping a gear and seeing what happens, but I do like the Scooby Doo too much to do it.  

16 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Normally I agree, but I had someone tailgating the living shit out of me today and there were cars in both lanes as far as the eye could see on slight hills. 

I prefer to leave a bit of a gap when traffic is like this.

Thought crossed my mind of dropping a gear and seeing what happens, but I do like the Scooby Doo too much to do it.  

When you haven't anywhere to go, other vehicles in front of you and to the right of you and you have a tailgater they need to back off. I haven't tried it on the new truck but on the old one with a factory electronic brake controller it was really easy. If you activated the brake controller manually even without a trailer connected it would activate the trucks brake lights. I could do a quick flash or full on of the brake lights for as long as you squeezed the two levers together.

56 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You guys need to slow down in life. It’s not a race. 

thankfully I have enough horsepower to minimize any annoyances in the left lane.  German built V8 ftw.   :bc: 

I thought this was was going to be a thread aboot the fools who party in the parking lots at game functions.  

But the road kind make me crazy .  One guy in an rx7 ,full douche ,white rimmed sun glasses, backwards hat ,sitting so low and in seat he could barely see over the wheel ,was tail gating me so bad last year, I couldn't see his lights ,so I tapped the brakes.  Fucker nose dives then starts to pass me ,finally ,but swings into my lane early and almost clips me. So I roll down the tinted windows and give him the finger ,then proceed to chase him down the road.  Tough guy fucked off pretty fast. Probably saw that I could barely fit in my Rio, head squished in roof lol. I couldn't keep up . Gave up. I would have liked if he pulled over ...

31 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I thought this was was going to be a thread aboot the fools who party in the parking lots at game functions.  

But the road kind make me crazy .  One guy in an rx7 ,full douche ,white rimmed sun glasses, backwards hat ,sitting so low and in seat he could barely see over the wheel ,was tail gating me so bad last year, I couldn't see his lights ,so I tapped the brakes.  Fucker nose dives then starts to pass me ,finally ,but swings into my lane early and almost clips me. So I roll down the tinted windows and give him the finger ,then proceed to chase him down the road.  Tough guy fucked off pretty fast. Probably saw that I could barely fit in my Rio, head squished in roof lol. I couldn't keep up . Gave up. I would have liked if he pulled over ...

Me too!  I’m one of those fools.  

Fuck, we tailgate at funerals . 

:bc:

• Like 1