Check your account email address ×

Madam President Clinton.......

Yes she will be the next president. Now after looking at the threads today it seems many (all but 2 actually) here have a hatred for the woman.

So as a republican and losing the last 2 elections to a black man and very soon to a woman, what will you guys do?

And if Trump keeps his dumb ass self up the next few months the Democrats will control congress.

Really what will you guys do?

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Nice to see you back

Republicans are a bunch of idiots that could/will loose to a Transgender after Hillary is in office for a term or two. Complete make over is needed

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yes she will be the next president. Now after looking at the threads today it seems many (all but 2 actually) here have a hatred for the woman.

So as a republican and losing the last 2 elections to a black man and very soon to a woman, what will you guys do?

And if Trump keeps his dumb ass self up the next few months the Democrats will control congress.

:lmao:at you being back so quickly.  Not a man of your word I see.   Guess we should believe you when you say you won't be voting for Clinton. :lmao:

Its not over until the fat lady sings.   Polls are not always accurate and they are closing.   Wikileaks has more to reveal.   

What would I do?   Respect the office, not the person in it.   Go on loving my country for what it stands for not what it is becoming and continue doing the best I can for my family, friends and employee's.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

what will you do..we are all in this boat together you know.:snack:

20 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lmao:at you being back so quickly.  Not a man of your word I see.   Guess we should believe you when you say you won't be voting for Clinton. :lmao:

Its not over until the fat lady sings.   Polls are not always accurate and they are closing.   Wikileaks has more to reveal.   

What would I do?   Respect the office, not the person in it.   Go on loving my country for what it stands for not what it is becoming and continue doing the best I can for my family, friends and employee's.  

Damn...well said

26 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Skidmark :lol: Pull your head out :lmao: 

image.jpeg

You know, if I didn't know better, I would swear there is a direct correlation between Hillary getting caught lying and Trump/ Trump supporters are racist/ misogynists attacks.

Weird.   O.o

15 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

:lol::lol::lol:

You are back already?? Great. And SR just had a vacation shit was getting nice around here......:(

You have TBP....perfect for Sallies like you :bc: 

Edited by SnowRider

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well god damn it!  Can somebody please call Momo then and tell him his property is running loose out here unattended?  Thank you.

momo is working on a really good word fuck for him..might take a few days though..but he's on it!

Edited by Capt.Storm

49 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Nice to see you back

Republicans are a bunch of idiots that could/will loose to a Transgender after Hillary is in office for a term or two. Complete make over is needed

It's not nice to see him back :guzzle: 

Just now, Skidooski said:

This site gets too one sided and Slope just regurgitates his same old shit over and over. 

Oh...I'll take Vince and MC all day.  I enjoy them.  That other fuck-ball can take a short train into the pussy-crush mountains as far as I care.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Oh...I'll take Vince and MC all day.  I enjoy them.  That other fuck-ball can take a short train into the pussy-crush mountains as far as I care.

Agreed! And Slinger with his vortex double talk bullshit is still way ahead of Slope. SnowRider is just to dumb to realize how much of a glutton for punishment he is. 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just now, Skidooski said:

Agreed! And Slinger with his vortex double talk bullshit is still way ahead of Slope. SnowRider is just to dumb to realize how much of a glutton for punishment he is. 

I love it. 

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

This site gets too one sided and Slope just regurgitates his same old shit over and over. 

MaineCUNT is painfully stupid and not just about politics, he truly is a senile old coot :nuts: 

12 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

That mo-fo grabbed his baby nuts and got the fuck outa here quick!  Not every lib-tard likes this sort of treatment.  SR=the gimp?  :dunno:

Image result for go get the gimp

Edited by Zambroski
  • Like 2