Check your account email address ×

Madam President Clinton.......

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Thanks to skidooski and Highmark for answering my question.

It's a stupid fucking question.....what did you do when W was elected? I will get up and go to work like I always do.

So MC pops his head in to take a few "shots" at everyone then heads back out.  Well.....excellent.  What a puss!  :lol:

As for his questions...it makes me wonder what the lib-tards are thinking as to "what will we all do"?.  We've all been through this before..............twice! Obama was elected and we all said.."Ok...here's your chance.......do something."  And he failed....tried a bit...but ultimately failed.  Almost nothing happened that wouldn't have happened better and faster if we'd not had a President and their weak administration at all, than having Obama's blundering idiots presiding. (See Nat'l debt and deficits....HOLYSHIT!  Now, Obama's neat-o spin on the deficit is AMAZING....and so is the medias crap about it....but that's none of our business. O.o  And God himself couldn't put a good spin on our Nat'l debt...but again.....none of our business).        SO...we're all used to it.  Now, let's say tragically, but probable, Hillary get's elected....so what? We'll all be here laughing and joking about her idiotic administration blundering and fumbling around trying to stick with Obama's failing policies while jobs head out at record numbers.  All the while watching more of our industries head out and as our imports continue to increase.   I do wonder who she'll blame though....not really, she'll blame Obama in the end.  She almost has to.  I mean, she'll blame the Russians, Gen. Powell, and even Trump as she bumbles around the first two years....but, it'll all come apart on her.  Well, at least in the eyes of the world's smarter humanoids.  I cannot wait to see how the media spin this....gotta admit..those are some creative mutts behind all of this.  

Or wait....maybe she can blame the aliens that have been watching and waiting to destroy her...IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

Image result for hillary animated gif

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Media hates Donald Trump. Speaks to the press everyday.

Media loves Hillary Clinton. Won't hold a press conference. :flush: 

I accidentally left the tv on CNN in my office this morning while reading the news (or searching for it within the garbage).  I just got tired of listening to the spin they are putting on everything.  I know it's what they are about now but I swear it sounded like a bunch of tabloid reporters cackling about random gossip.  But of course, passing it off as facts under the guise of being a "legitimate" news source.  Amazing.

Not a lot of reporting on how Trump rallies are chanting "lock them up" referring to the news media.  And the MSM's are smart for that.

34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I accidentally left the tv on CNN in my office this morning while reading the news (or searching for it within the garbage).  I just got tired of listening to the spin they are putting on everything.  I know it's what they are about now but I swear it sounded like a bunch of tabloid reporters cackling about random gossip.  But of course, passing it off as facts under the guise of being a "legitimate" news source.  Amazing.

Not a lot of reporting on how Trump rallies are chanting "lock them up" referring to the news media.  And the MSM's are smart for that.

Clinton News Network is basically another SuperPac :flush: 

Two things

1. Republicans aren't losing because they are racists or bigots. They are losing because they don't have a good message or a good candidate. The democrats have done an excellent job of building a brand and vilifying conservatives as anti everything but the white man. Your post proves that. 

2. The fact that you came back to after saying you were gone to post this ignorant shit shuts shows what a liar and idiot you really are. 

• Like 3

Unfortunately an "election " is a futile effort on our part. Thank the electoral college system we use..

"can you say,  in her pocket,,,

sure i knew ya could."

Unless she goes up on charges, were stuck with her. 

21 hours ago, Momorider said:

Media hates Donald Trump. Speaks to the press everyday.

Media loves Hillary Clinton. Won't hold a press conference. :flush: 

Then maybe Donald should stop speaking to the press because it's only hurting him.