Check your account email address ×

USA Today Just Dropped a BOMB on Hillary and the Clinton Foundation – BREAKING NEWS

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Was there intent for hillary to give special favors for the money given to her from foreign governments.  Come on guys lets give her the benefit of the doubt that she didnt know what she was doing as SOS was wrong and illegal.  Cant we just move on from these illegal activities by the clintons and focus on how melania took pictures in bathing suit on a work visa for profit and how that is horrible for this country!!!

Lets not forget how important it is to discuss how Trump eats chicken. :lmao: 

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/08/02/kfc-knife-and-fork-moos-pkg-erin.cnn

The Clintons are good at what they do. How funny is it having Bill Clinton out front reassuring voters his wife is not a liar.

It would be like being accused of running a pyramid scheme and sending Bernie Madoff out to defend you.

40 minutes ago, Cold War said:

The Clintons are good at what they do. How funny is it having Bill Clinton out front reassuring voters his wife is not a liar.

It would be like being accused of running a pyramid scheme and sending Bernie Madoff out to defend you.

:lol: It all seems so bizarre to me. Coincidences, unique circumstances, it's all a bunch of bullshit and I can't believe anyone would fall for it. Another day, another lame excuse...

5 hours ago, Kivalo said:

This woman is as corrupt as anyone can possibly be. How do her supporters reconcile that in their minds? Holy fuck! :nuts:

Honestly, I really do try to understand how they can.  I really do.  It's gotta be some misplaced psychological issues from childhood.  Seriously.  Nobody of sound moral and ethical minds can follow and praise a leader who is blatantly corrupt and immoral. 

This years voter turnout percentage will be interesting to me.

Edited by Zambroski

12 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

maybe most of them are corrupt also.

Or they were gut hooked by the media portrayal of Trump/Hillary. Some people lap that BS up like it was the truth.

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Probably some over-the-top scheme where he runs a non-profit and pays back 90% to management for operating costs.

:owned::lmao::lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 hours ago, Highmark said:

A few things have to happen in order for someone to operate like the Clinton's do.

1. You are simply stupid and do things without thinking them thru.

2. You know what you are doing is wrong but feel with the MSM on your side and stupidity of the American people it simply won't matter.

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

who would even try to pull something like that???

Got to be one or the other or some combination of the 2.