Check your account email address ×

The Results Are In....

46 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

How cute, Snow Rider's butt buddies to the rescue. I have 23 posts, I'm really engaged alright. :lol:

Yet here you are again...

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

And we're all curious why you think shit in Kansas needs to be explained or justified on a snowmobile forum in which not a single member lives remotely close to that issue and cares even less.  And how the correlation between this forums said "deflection and butthurt" matter at all in the aforementioned justification and explanation.

Listen Dweeble, in my backyard pond right now, there is a mother duck and six baby chicks swimming around with her.  Every chick is the size of a golfball and as such, probably have an equally proportioned pea size brain.  Every one of them possess more intuitiveness and own a higher intelligence level than I have witnessed from you and that other fucking retard liberal I've seen on here (Dweeble 2).

And if for one second I thought those little ducklings may be less equipped mentally than you I'd go out and stomp them to death in what could only be described as a mercy killing.  It's not too un similar than what your parents undoubtedly tried to do about you.  Perhaps they should have heated the clothes hanger first.  The scrambling wasn't quite enough because here you are, "learning us" in your "class".  

Ughhh.....

knockout.gif

7 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Hey dipshit - you're new here and don't have a clue as to what we discuss :lol:. It's best you troll the site and look like a fool than post and erase all doubt :bc: 

HCS is for pussies like you :gtyof:

Cora_Segal_TrigglyPuff_Feminist.JPG

7 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You need to observe and learn before you desperately spout off in an attempt to fit in :lol:.  

FYI - this thread will continue to be discussed until someone in here proves to me trickled on economics works and/or the R's change their economic philosophy.  If you don't like it - STFU and don't read the thread.  Is that clear dipshit? :lmao: 

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

6 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:vioin:

image.jpeg

Been waiting on you. I love irony... :lol:

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Snoputz.....:gtyof:. and insert your team butt plug with pride and a smile :bc:  

You really are 7. I am convinced, because it's the only explanation.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

:bc:

SlowRider is an interesting internet persona. He got his ass put in time out no less then 3 times on HCS CE forum for being a dick. Now you can see why. Of course it was all the moderators fault though. :lol:

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I live in Michigan. Detroit spends the most money per student with the worst results. 

And they give away sneakers and shit on those specific days when they need the kids in class for the big count. Fucking schools are run down giant shit holes too

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I live in Michigan. Detroit spends the most money per student with the worst results. 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

And they give away sneakers and shit on those specific days when they need the kids in class for the big count. Fucking schools are run down giant shit holes too

The Detroit Public Schools have been broken for years....time for a reset.

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

SlowRider is an interesting internet persona. He got his ass put in time out no less then 3 times on HCS CE forum for being a dick. Now you can see why. Of course it was all the moderators fault though. :lol:

The guy is a joke.  Without the liberal playbook, he has nothing.

In KS - the R's ignore the rule of law:

TOPEKA, Kan. (AP) — Many Republican legislators are serious about defying a recent Kansas Supreme Court order on education funding and ready to test whether the justices would not allow public schools to open for the new academic year, the Senate's majority leader said Tuesday.

Leaders of the Legislature's GOP supermajorities weren't sure whether they'd attempt to rewrite school finance laws Wednesday, when lawmakers were convening for a ceremony formally adjourning their annual session. If they didn't, Republican Gov. Sam Brownback would have to call a special session in June for lawmakers to consider additional fixes.

The court on Friday rejected some changes made earlier this year by the Republican legislators and said the education funding system remains unfair to poor districts. The court gave lawmakers until June 30 to address the remaining problems and or face the possibility that schools would remain closed. 

http://www.edweek.org/ew/articles/2016/05/31/kansas-gop-leader-talk-of-defying_ap.html

Edited by SnowRider

1 hour ago, Snake said:

In the State Department, Hillary pisses on the rule of law.

Care to debate?

9 minutes ago, Cumulus Nimbus said:

You hate unions, are in one, you hate government handouts your wife gets paid with them.

Care to debate?

:koo-koo::fry:

:koo-koo:

The Kansas Department of Revenue said Wednesday that total taxes flowing into state coffers in May came in $74.5 million below estimates, putting the state general fund into a deep financial hole with only one month left in the fiscal year.

The report was released only about an hour after Kansas lawmakers formally adjourned the 2016 session during their "sine die" ceremony.

Individual income taxes were $58 million below estimates, while corporate income taxes came in $15 million short. Retail sales taxes came in nearly $4 million above estimates. 

http://m.ljworld.com/news/2016/jun/01/kansas-revenues-fall-745-million-short-may/?templates=mobile

Edited by SnowRider

Doe Dumber :lol: Why is it you don't understand budgets are set based on projected tax revenue?  KS has issues you defend because you're a partisan hack :bc:. Admit it and move on :lol: 

Dumbski - one of SnowRiders top 10 Fans :bc:  Embrace your beliefs like I do....unlike Doe Dumb and you who pretend to be independent :lol: 

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 7:01 AM, jtssrx said:

And now they are looking for even more.

I think it is odd when the Detroit public school " crisis" is reported on there is never mention of where the money went.

If your kid came to you, who you gave  1000,000 a year, asking for more money, wouldn't   your first question be .........."what happened to the money I gave you"?

52 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Doe Dumber :lol: Why is it you don't understand budgets are set based on projected tax revenue?  KS has issues you defend because you're a partisan hack :bc:. Admit it and move on :lol: 

Have you ever had to estimate budgets?  You keep trying to focus on the estimates rather than the actual numbers.  Of course, it makes your argument sound better but the real truth is that Tax revenues in KS are  going up.  The current tax collections are higher then they were with democrats in the KS governors office.   Why is that?

1 hour ago, Cumulus Nimbus said:

Are you saying a faggot could not recognize another faggot? The partisan hacks on this site are many, and 99% of those hacks are hard core far right wingers.

Do you think I really give a flying F**k about KS?  The partisan bullshit started with the original poster, and with the partisan hackery that he is know for, I started looking up his information.  Turns out that it is exactly as thought, a bunch of partisan bull to paint a picture to the people who won't do any research for themselves.  I have been able to list the facts from non partisan sites that prove his intellectual dishonesty.  If I wanted to be a partisan hack, I could come up with all kinds of right wing articles, but I didn't have to.