Check your account email address ×

The Results Are In....

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: :koo-koo:  Then you should post a response instead of your usual worthless drivel :lmao: 

They are responses.  Are you not understanding the insults?

From now on, I shall call you "dweeble 1".  Please make a note.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

They are responses.  Are you not understanding the insults?

From now on, I shall call you "dweeble 1".  Please make a note.

So tell the class how trickled on is working in Kansas.... :lol: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So tell the class how trickled on is working in Kansas.... :lol: 

Damn Dweeble, you think this crap "lesson" of yours has students?  And apparently you are the teacher?  How very liberalistic of you.  However, we may not be worthy of your education.  Maybe the Kansas educational system has a place for you.  Yes, please go there.

Kansas has the lowest unemployment rate in 14 years at 4.1%

Wages in Kansas have increased by 7% since 2011. 

BTW, Kansas must like him so why do you care?

Edited by racer254

I'm curios why cutting taxes as Laffer and Friends (The R's) claim has not resulted in higher tax revenue as they claim :lol: Instead there is major forum Butthurt and deflection :lol:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I'm curios why cutting taxes as Laffer and Friends (The R's) claim has not resulted in higher tax revenue as they claim :lol: Instead there is major forum Butthurt and deflection :lol:

And we're all curious why you think shit in Kansas needs to be explained or justified on a snowmobile forum in which not a single member lives remotely close to that issue and cares even less.  And how the correlation between this forums said "deflection and butthurt" matter at all in the aforementioned justification and explanation.

Listen Dweeble, in my backyard pond right now, there is a mother duck and six baby chicks swimming around with her.  Every chick is the size of a golfball and as such, probably have an equally proportioned pea size brain.  Every one of them possess more intuitiveness and own a higher intelligence level than I have witnessed from you and that other fucking retard liberal I've seen on here (Dweeble 2).

And if for one second I thought those little ducklings may be less equipped mentally than you I'd go out and stomp them to death in what could only be described as a mercy killing.  It's not too un similar than what your parents undoubtedly tried to do about you.  Perhaps they should have heated the clothes hanger first.  The scrambling wasn't quite enough because here you are, "learning us" in your "class".  

Ughhh.....

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

And we're all curious why you think shit in Kansas needs to be explained or justified on a snowmobile forum in which not a single member lives remotely close to that issue and cares even less.  And how the correlation between this forums said "deflection and butthurt" matter at all in the aforementioned justification and explanation.

Listen Dweeble, in my backyard pond right now, there is a mother duck and six baby chicks swimming around with her.  Every chick is the size of a golfball and as such, probably have an equally proportioned pea size brain.  Every one of them possess more intuitiveness and own a higher intelligence level than I have witnessed from you and that other fucking retard liberal I've seen on here (Dweeble 2).

And if for one second I thought those little ducklings may be less equipped mentally than you I'd go out and stomp them to death in what could only be described as a mercy killing.  It's not too un similar than what your parents undoubtedly tried to do about you.  Perhaps they should have heated the clothes hanger first.  The scrambling wasn't quite enough because here you are, "learning us" in your "class".  

Ughhh.....

Hey dipshit - you're new here and don't have a clue as to what we discuss :lol:. It's best you troll the site and look like a fool than post and erase all doubt :bc: 

HCS is for pussies like you :gtyof:

Doe Dumber :lol: 

Kansas tax revenue has come up short once again. The Department of Revenue announced Tuesday that total state revenues for February were $56.7 million under projections lowered just four months ago to adjust for worrisome economic trends.

Individual income tax receipts were $27 million short of projections. Sales tax revenue was $12.3 million short.

Revenue Secretary Nick Jordan said a downturn in the oil and gas industry was dragging down the economies of several Midwestern states including Kansas. Democratic legislative leaders said the income tax cuts Gov. Sam Brownback pushed through the Republican-controlled Legislature in 2012 remain at the root of the state’s revenue and budget problems.

As he has in response to previous shortfalls, Brownback insisted his tax cuts were not to blame.

“This is an economic problem, not a tax policy problem,” he said in a statement issued minutes after the revenue numbers were announced.

“These numbers reflect a declining national and regional economy.”

Brownback said he will oppose any effort to adjust the tax cuts despite calls from some influential Republicans to restore taxes on the pass-through incomes of more than 300,000 business owners.

The governor said he would instead focus on “managing spending.” To that end, he ordered an immediate 3 percent cut in the budgets of the state’s Board of Regents universities, requiring them to reduce their approved budgets by $17 million with only four months remaining in the fiscal year.

In an opinion piece published recently by several Kansas newspapers and broadcast Tuesday on Kansas Public Radio, former Kansas Budget Director Duane Goossen said even though Brownback sold the tax cuts as a way to stimulate the state economy, his real goal may have been “squeezing down” state government.

“If you truly bought into the argument that giant tax cuts would lead to prosperity without hurting schools and highways, you’ve been had,” Goossen wrote.

“Meanwhile, those wanting Kansas to spend less regardless of the consequences have met success.”

Goossen, a former Republican legislator, served as budget director for 12 years under governors of both political parties, starting with Republican Gov. Bill Graves.

The lower-than-expected revenue numbers will present an immediate challenge to lawmakers returning Wednesday to the Statehouse after a brief mid-session break.

Prior to the break lawmakers approved a series of spending reductions and one-time fund transfers to erase a projected $200 million shortfall in the fiscal year 2017 budget, which takes effect July 1.

But those measures won’t be enough to cover the February revenue shortfalls or any that may occur in subsequent months this fiscal year.

The preliminary budget plan also doesn’t include any of the additional money that likely will be needed to satisfy the recent decision by the Kansas Supreme Court declaring the state’s existing school funding formula unconstitutional.

Jim McLean is executive editor of KHI News Service in Topeka, a partner in the Heartland Health Monitor

http://www.hayspost.com/2016/03/02/brownback-tax-cuts-not-to-blame-for-kansas-revenue-shortfall/

Edited by SnowRider

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Hey dipshit - you're new here and don't have a clue as to what we discuss :lol:. It's best you troll the site and look like a fool than post and erase all doubt :bc: 

Are you excusing me from your "class"? Thank you.  Please consider letting the rest go too, they stopped listening to you a long time ago.

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

That's ironic, you accomplish that with every post you make. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Are you excusing me from your "class"? Thank you.  Please consider letting the rest go too, they stopped listening to you a long time ago.

You need to observe and learn before you desperately spout off in an attempt to fit in :lol:.  

FYI - this thread will continue to be discussed until someone in here proves to me trickled on economics works and/or the R's change their economic philosophy.  If you don't like it - STFU and don't read the thread.  Is that clear dipshit? :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You need to observe and learn before you desperately spout off in an attempt to fit in :lol:.  

FYI - this thread will continue to be discussed until someone in here proves to me trickled on economics works and/or the R's change their economic philosophy.  If you don't like it - STFU and don't read the thread.  Is that clear dipshit? :lmao: 

So much frustration!  Poor little liberal whiner.  

image.jpg

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

it worked for kennedy and reagan.

you get an 'f' for your knowledge of economics history.

Edited by oleroule

1 minute ago, oleroule said:

it worked for kennedy and reagan.

you get an 'f' for your knowledge of economics history.

:lol: Did Ronny triple the debt and open up the flood gates for wealth to flow to the top? :lol: 

Willard by 12..... :koo-koo:

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Did Ronny triple the debt and open up the flood gates for wealth to flow to the top? :lol: 

Willard by 12..... :koo-koo:

sticking to what YOU were referring to...kennedy and reagan...success or no?

Edited by oleroule

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

That's ironic, you accomplish that with every post you make. :lol:

What are you even doing here? I thought you were above all of his tomfoolery? Yet here you are engaging him... :lol:

1 hour ago, Anler said:

What are you even doing here? I thought you were above all of his tomfoolery? Yet here you are engaging him... :lol:

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He loves SnowRider, it's a man love thing.

How cute, Snow Rider's butt buddies to the rescue. I have 23 posts, I'm really engaged alright. :lol: