Check your account email address ×

Astonishing retardation the likes of which were not known to exist

And its name is Slinger

Slinger - "It doesnt matter if the Trumps actually did anything with Russia.....just talking about it shows intent to collude!!!!"

Slinger - "Who cares what these FBI agents said......show me where they actually did anything or this is a big nothingburger"

31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And its name is Slinger

Slinger - "It doesnt matter if the Trumps actually did anything with Russia.....just talking about it shows intent to collude!!!!"

Slinger - "Who cares what these FBI agents said......show me where they actually did anything or this is a big nothingburger"

Bingo. FBI high ranking officials have it in writing saying they won’t let him win. Slinger: yeah but they failed, so it’s not a big deal. Oh and if they had succeeded, it’s also ok, cause Trump hurts my feelings. 

13 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Bingo. FBI high ranking officials have it in writing saying they won’t let him win. Slinger: yeah but they failed, so it’s not a big deal. Oh and if they had succeeded, it’s also ok, cause Trump hurts my feelings. 

That seems to be the overall spin I’m seeing everywhere.  “Meh...it didn’t work so where’s the harm?”

Amazing.

5 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

He really went into full panic attack yesterday 

5 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

He actually resorted to straight up lying and making things up yesterday :lol: 

Same as any other day, classic...or is it classy slinger 🤔

6 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Who were the high ranking officials?  How high up we’re they?

How many agents do they have, how senior were the agents in the emails?  We’re there a lot of them?

what percentage of agents overall

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

How many agents do they have, how senior were the agents in the emails?  We’re there a lot of them?

try a little research you dumb motherfucker 

16 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Are you fuckin stupid? Do you not know what is going on here from a contextual basis? Peter Strzok was the Counter Intel chief. The guy in charge of Russia and Hillary’s emails. Top five most important positions in the entire FBI. He isn’t some nobody. He is top exec. Jesus... If you don’t know this, you don’t have the credibility to even begin to have a debate on this. Run along.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Slinger is a pathetic hack. His hackiness knows no bounds. 

MC, icevag, Revcuck, Vince and the rest are just morons. Hard to believe they dont forget to breath some times. 

Now there is a shoe that fits.   :bc:

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Slinger is a pathetic hack. His hackiness knows no bounds. 

MC, icevag, Revcuck, Vince and the rest are just morons. Hard to believe they dont forget to breath some times. 

That is such a sad situation, really....