Check your account email address ×

where is "the bottom"?

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

This admin has a habit of saying dumb shit and they can’t seem to learn their lesson

Why do libs get hung up on this stuff? People say stupid shit all the time. Have you missed all the comments from Hollywood toward president trump? The actions are the important part, not some smarmy words.

40 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Slinger not sure why you still bother here. The right wing Trump bottom dwellers are the worst Americans. 

Kim is a guy who has 200,000 of his own people jailed. If your caught with a radio that has a tuner to reach outside of NK you are jailed, along with your father and son. Three generations are sent to the worst prisons in the world.

Every Republican here supports Trump and Kim as well as Putin.

Number of people in jail is no way to judge NK.  The US probably has them beat by percentage and numbers.

How many Mexican children were separated from their parents, went missing or are being held in detention in tents in the desert?

You might want to send the Statue of Liberty back to France.

38 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Slinger not sure why you still bother here. The right wing Trump bottom dwellers are the worst Americans. 

Kim is a guy who has 200,000 of his own people jailed. If your caught with a radio that has a tuner to reach outside of NK you are jailed, along with your father and son. Three generations are sent to the worst prisons in the world.

Every Republican here supports Trump and Kim as well as Putin.

You are literally a fucking joke. Trump supporters seem to be the ones that want to try something different than the same old insanity. Trump supporters are also the ones responsible for the employment of the majority of americans, which  in case you haven't noticed the jobs numbers are pretty good right now. Yeah.... they are the worst americans. Not the stupid hood rats in the big cities killing people senselessly. You Maincat are truly a shitty american. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if trump turned on Israel, would that do it for you? somehow I doubt it.

I’d have serious issues with it, unless something came to light that they are our enemies.  The point is they are not and he won’t. THe only president did that was Obama.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’d have serious issues with it, unless something came to light that they are our enemies.  The point is they are not and he won’t. THe only president did that was Obama.

and that wouldn't take much convincing if it came from trump...

28 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Why do libs get hung up on this stuff? People say stupid shit all the time. Have you missed all the comments from Hollywood toward president trump? The actions are the important part, not some smarmy words.

When the words are coming from the White House, they are supposed to matter.  Hollywood actors are not government officials.  It makes not a damn bit of difference what they say.

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

When the words are coming from the White House, they are supposed to matter.  Hollywood actors are not government officials.  It makes not a damn bit of difference what they say.

I live in the real world with imperfect people, not fantasyland. Im truly sorry if your feelings were hurt by these comments. :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I live in the real world with imperfect people, not fantasyland. Im truly sorry if your feelings were hurt by these comments. :lol: 

It’s amateur hour in the WH.  The comments reflect poorly on the admin and America in general.

26 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

remember when they thought Obama was divisive?

I really enjoy how Slinger starts 6-7 threads whining every time Trump has a perceived win. It’s hilarious. The transparency of where his priorities are is telling. Every thread it’s, “What about when Obama did X!” Yes Slinger, Obama was treated like shit by the R’s. Yes, it was good that he had a dialogue with Cuba and Iran rather than saber rattling. Yes, the Iran deal wasn’t the worst thing in history. Yes, normalizing relations in Cuba was a great move. The problem is, you can’t move past what the right said or did. Try for a second to act like you aren’t a partisan hack artist... Trump got a dialogue going and laid the ground work for reversing 50+ years of nonsense with NK. This idea that there should be a set in stone plan after one 12 hour meeting, is the epitome of brain dead foolishness. Give the guy credit where it is due. I’m sure you will respond with any number of the following: Trumpster, what about Obama, Putin, or any other form of dumbfuckery. Get over it... Trump did well. That doesn’t mean you therefor like him now by admitting it. Now go start 5 more threads to pout in. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I really enjoy how Slinger starts 6-7 threads whining every time Trump has a perceived win. It’s hilarious. The transparency of where his priorities are is telling. Every thread it’s, “What about when Obama did X!” Yes Slinger, Obama was treated like shit by the R’s. Yes, it was good that he had a dialogue with Cuba and Iran rather than saber rattling. Yes, the Iran deal wasn’t the worst thing in history. Yes, normalizing relations in Cuba was a great move. The problem is, you can’t move past what the right said or did. Try for a second to act like you aren’t a partisan hack artist... Trump got a dialogue going and laid the ground work for reversing 50+ years of nonsense with NK. This idea that there should be a set in stone plan after one 12 hour meeting, is the epitome of brain dead foolishness. Give the guy credit where it is due. I’m sure you will respond with any number of the following: Trumpster, what about Obama, Putin, or any other form of dumbfuckery. Get over it... Trump did well. That doesn’t mean you therefor like him now by admitting it. Now go start 5 more threads to pout in. 

If you think I’m going to sit back and watch you low iq, gullible hacks get manipulated by trump 24/7, without laughing my ass and pointing it all out, you dunno me at all. Instead of getting triggered by my responses, you should probably look at the  source of the idiocy. Trump and trumpsters, which sadly includes you. Rwws have rotted your brain dude

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

If you think I’m going to sit back and watch you low iq, gullible hacks get manipulated by trump 24/7, without laughing my ass and pointing it all out, you dunno me at all. Instead of getting triggered by my responses, you should probably look at the  source of the idiocy. Trump and trumpsters, which sadly includes you. Rwws have rotted your brain dude

Lol I can guarantee with out a shred of doubt that your IQ isn’t what you think it is, and it sure as shit isn’t higher than mine, but you go girl. I love how I am a trumpster as soon as I give credit where it is due, and a flaming hipster libtard as soon as I don’t. Sounds like you and those like you on the right are the gullible hacks. You’re a joke, bruh. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol I can guarantee with out a shred of doubt that your IQ isn’t what you think it is, and it sure as shit isn’t higher than mine, but you go girl. I love how I am a trumpster as soon as I give credit where it is due, and a flaming hipster libtard as soon as I don’t. Sounds like you and those like you on the right are the gullible hacks. You’re a joke, bruh. 

xlt FTMFW

2 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

It’s amateur hour in the WH.  The comments reflect poorly on the admin and America in general.

go fuck yourself you nigger to the north.. Trump won  because of this exact attitude.. keep it up though and he will cram another win up your Canadian ass

Edited by ATOMIC PUNK
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You are a trumpster for many reasons. You voted for him. You think the collusion thing is a hoax. You think trump is responsible for the economy improving suddenly on Jan 21 2017.....

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Slinger, from the bottom of my heart I want to say thank you. I'm not having a good day in my personal life today. I read this diatribe and it's great comic relief. 

33 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You are a trumpster for many reasons. You voted for him. You think the collusion thing is a hoax. You think trump is responsible for the economy improving suddenly on Jan 21 2017.....

Well... Let’s shut down your little narrative here real quick like...

1) Correct, I did vote for him. I wanted to see some carnage in D.C. We sure as shit have gotten that.

2) I think whatever Mueller comes out with is the truth. Until there is a list of wrong doings by those who are actually investigating, it is just conjecture and hearsay. Does it look like some shady shit happened, yes. Is Trump pulling the strings behind it while sucking Putin off? I don’t know. That’s why we have a special counsel. Not so you can Carnac judge it and that is that. 

3) Obama is responsible for the turn after 09. 100%. However, Trump gets credit for the sustainment and improvements in many different areas. Consumer confidence, raising of rates while maintaining growth (Notice Obama never did that), reduction of unemployment, cutting regulations, etc. 

I don’t know why I am arguing with you. You’ll just deflect. You aren’t that bright. You don’t see nuance and see everything through a hard left or hard right lense. You are incapable of anything else. You’re left wing JT. Neither of you will ever admit the positive on the other side without some sort of condition or *but*. It’s pathetic. 

Hold my pocket.

spare me your BS....

you are a trumpster, out and out. you have had MANY opportunities to bash trump over things you'd have bashed Hillary over in a heartbeat. yet you were silent. maybe SR was right, you are dumb and I've been giving you and a few others too much credit.

Edited by Snoslinger

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

spare me your BS....

you are a trumpster, out and out. you have had MANY opportunities to bash trump over things you'd have bashed Hillary over in a heartbeat. yet you were silent. maybe SR was right, you are dumb and I've been giving you and a few others too much credit.

I’ve bashed Trump more than my fair share you hack. Why do you think Woolie, JT, Highmark, Racer, and many others call me a liberal. Sorry, narrative: fail. Try another avenue, the first four are in tatters. 

Typical Slinger. Refuses to refute anything I post, yet just tries another direction when all else fails. It’s transparent. You aren’t up to the task. 

Hold my pocket. 

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580

55 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

go fuck yourself you nigger to the north.. Trump won  because of this exact attitude.. keep it up though and he will cram another win up your Canadian ass

Go run and hide in your cry closet you triggered snowflake

:lol:

20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

spare me your BS....

Did you work for the Hillary campaign?

Did you contribute to her campaign?

Serious questions.