Check your account email address ×

where is "the bottom"?

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

What dictators did he want to talk to? All Obama ever did was talk expect when he allowed Hillary to assassinate Qadaffi 

I'm not sure if you're aware but Kim was launching ICBM's a few months ago and your side was claiming we were all going to Die becuase of Trump's rhetoric. Now he seemingly was able to negotiate NK giving up all their nukes. Why are you trying to turn that into a bad thing?

Just like Obama did with Iran’s nuclear program?

What exactly was the Republican’s problem with Obama normalizing relations with Cuba?  Why did Trump trash that?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, jtssrx said:

What dictators did he want to talk to? All Obama ever did was talk expect when he allowed Hillary to assassinate Qadaffi 

I'm not sure if you're aware but Kim was launching ICBM's a few months ago and your side was claiming we were all going to Die becuase of Trump's rhetoric. Now he seemingly was able to negotiate NK giving up all their nukes. Why are you trying to turn that into a bad thing?

its a shame, some people just cant take off the blinders no matter what..Has to suck going through life like that. Such a positive thing happens and nut jubs just want to shit all over it because they lost a election.. 

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Just like Obama did with Iran’s nuclear program?

What exactly was the Republican’s problem with Obama normalizing relations with Cuba?  Why did Trump trash that?

I'm just curious do you not read? The Iran deal is a fucking joke. He did nothing to stop the drive to a nuke. He also lied to Congress and gave Iran access to US banks which the Obama administration testified to Congress they would not do

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it's obvious who the sheep are. it couldn't be any clearer really. whatever trump does, the base likey. a week ago he had them up in arms about rocket man. today, they're applauding his potential visit to the wh.

you cannot make this shit up.

Slinger not sure why you still bother here. The right wing Trump bottom dwellers are the worst Americans. 

Kim is a guy who has 200,000 of his own people jailed. If your caught with a radio that has a tuner to reach outside of NK you are jailed, along with your father and son. Three generations are sent to the worst prisons in the world.

Every Republican here supports Trump and Kim as well as Putin.

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

I'm just curious do you not read? The Iran deal is a fucking joke. He did nothing to stop the drive to a nuke. He also lied to Congress and gave Iran access to US banks which the Obama administration testified to Congress they would not do

And the NK deal isn’t a joke?

What is the NK deal exactly?   Be specific

And Cuba?  

Edited by ICEMAN!

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Slinger not sure why you still bother here. The right wing Trump bottom dwellers are the worst Americans. 

Kim is a guy who has 200,000 of his own people jailed. If your caught with a radio that has a tuner to reach outside of NK you are jailed, along with your father and son. Three generations are sent to the worst prisons in the world.

Peace talks are horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111 You'd rather we go in and liberate them

32 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

serious question. where is the bottom of the stupidity well? I thought we reached it with voting in a lying, corrupt, non-transparent, snake oil salesman known as trump, as president. then I thought we reached it when none of you believed Russia meddled in our election. "where's the proof" you all asked. :lol:  I thought we reached it when you couldn't, and still can't,  see the collusion between Russia and the trump admin. now here we are and you're applauding trump for sucking up to rocket man, the same man you absolutely hated and feared for decades. the man who killed one of our citizens not too long ago. the man who jails those who don't bow to him. the man who made tons of threats to us. your ultimate boogeyman! now you're applauding trump for inviting him into the WH!

so, as you like to say so often...

is this it? is this finally it? are we there yet?

:lmao:

you need to stop the hate and lies and get on the trump train,  theres room on it for almost everyone in america,  black, white, asian, male or female.  Only people with issues are going to be the ones who are some made up race and sex,  they need to figure out what they are before they can come onboard.  

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

:lmao:

so fucking clueless

why is it that believing one could get stung by poking at a hornet's nest, is the same thing as thinking the hornets are a threat and are going to sting even if they're unprovoked? do you grasp that question, or do you need me to grab some crayons?

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I come for the laughter, really. I gave up trying to get some serious debates and conversations about 1 1/2 years ago :lol:

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

you need to stop the hate and lies and get on the trump train,  theres room on it for almost everyone in america,  black, white, asian, male or female.  Only people with issues are going to be the ones who are some made up race and sex,  they need to figure out what they are before they can come onboard.  

No ones expecting anyone to get on any train, but some of these guys need to fucking relax.  :lol: 

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

omg.

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

gtfo here with that horse shit.  wtf is wrong with you?

13 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

And the NK deal isn’t a joke?

What is the NK deal exactly?   Be specific

And Cuba?  

The NK deal isn't done. I reserve judgment. I fit is anything like the Iran deal I will agree with you  

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Justin Trudeau is weak and has a special place in hell 

Kim Jong Un is a talented guy with a great personality 

Trump’s America- Where allies are enemies and enemies are allies

Trump didn't say that about JT

Jesus Christ people there is no NK deal yet.   Things are just getting started.   Trump has stated he wants whatever is done to go thru congress.....like it should and Obama didn't because he knew it wouldn't pass. 

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Trump didn't say that about JT

Yea but the guy who did is one of Trump’s closest advisors and still has his job.  Trump was talking shit too as was Larry Kudlow.  It was all endorsed from the Oval Office.

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Jesus Christ people there is no NK deal yet.   Things are just getting started.   Trump has stated he wants whatever is done to go thru congress.....like it should and Obama didn't because he knew it wouldn't pass. 

Well you can’t do secret side deals if you’re going thru Congress. Thanks Obama!

Edited by Edmo

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Wouldn’t pass cuz Republicans are miserable idiot hacks that would refuse to give him a “win”

Half of Europe is in on that deal....

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Yea but the guy who did is one of Trump’s closest advisors and still has his job.  Trump was talking shit too as was Larry Kudlow.  It was all endorsed from the Oval Office.

Dumb thing to say, and he has apologized. 

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Wouldn’t pass cuz Republicans are miserable idiot hacks that would refuse to give him a “win”

Half of Europe is in on that deal....

Fuck dude some very powerful dems were against it, the top being Chuck Schumer.  You know the most powerful dem in the Senate.  

Oh and if half of Europe is in on it for their own financial gain well I guess we better agree.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark