Check your account email address ×

No, it wasn’t a nightmare, rwws

Your hero in the White House, the big deal maker, not only befriended one of the most brutal dictators in the world, but gave him everything he wanted and we got nothing in return.  The same dictator you all hated and feared 2 days ago. And all this within 24 hours of pissinh off our allies. Bravo, clowns. Putin and China appreciate your stupidity. :lol:

"Just landed - a long trip, but everybody can now feel much safer than the day I took office," Trump tweeted as he arrived back in Washington. "There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea.”

:lol:man trump sure does think his base are a bunch of gullible dumb fucks.

eh smales?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

I am getting worried Slinger isn’t going to survive long enough to see Trumps second term.  

Well he was pretty silent during the 8 years of Obamas foreign policy fuck up tour....I guess it had to come out sometime.

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Wene you not on board 24 hrs ago? 

Really wanted to continue military drills with SK, huh?   I’m disappointed too. 

:lol: But he gave up “everything” and got nothing in return. I’m really going to miss the war games!!!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

:lol: But he gave up “everything” and got nothing in return. I’m really going to miss the war games!!!!!!!!!

I guess those War Games really did mean a lot to Slinger! Boo Hoo 

ermahgerd Kim got EVERYTHING and Trump got nothing!!!!!!!11111

These LWW's love to be in chaos mode 24/7  :suicide:

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I guess those War Games really did mean a lot to Slinger! Boo Hoo 

ermahgerd Kim got EVERYTHING and Trump got nothing!!!!!!!11111

These LWW's love to be in chaos mode 24/7  :suicide:

And did you see the way he treated those nice leaders at the G7. OMG!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

And did you see the way he treated those nice leaders at the G7. OMG!!!!!!

How dare he leave early and miss the whole eyebrow speach? :lol: 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well when we are all burning up in the inevitable nuclear conflagration you can chuckle to yourself and say I told you so....feel better now? 

don't try to turn this around, or deflect, smales. your base, not me, thought NK was a bigly threat. I never thought that, still don't think that. I couldn't give two shits what NK is/is not allowed to do. i've said from the beginning, they pose no threat to us and only want to sit at the big boy table. i can find many posts to prove it. you, and the other clowns in the trumpster base?

"Gave him everything."

Like what?   All sanctions are still in place.   Our next round of military drills with SK isn't until fall.   Snap your fingers and those can be put back on.  

Obama admin sat down with Cuba and Iran.   Both dictatorships.   You are telling me those are unicorn land countries?

This is the American left.

Screenshot_20180612-210714.jpg

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

"Gave him everything."

Like what?   All sanctions are still in place.   Our next round of military drills with SK isn't until fall.   Snap your fingers and those can be put back on.  

Obama admin sat down with Cuba and Iran.   Both dictatorships.   You are telling me those are unicorn land countries?

again, sitting down with these people is not the problem. I applaud that. the 180 degree shifts from you clowns is what I find amusing as hell. NK is saying trump is lifting the sanctions, which is likely correct. trump himself said we will be halting our military drills.

you know, if you took off your MAGA hats, you could probably pull your head out of your asses a little easier :bc:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

again, sitting down with these people is not the problem. I applaud that. the 180 degree shifts from you clowns is what I find amusing as hell. NK is saying trump is lifting the sanctions, which is likely correct. trump himself said we will be halting our military drills.

you know, if you took off your MAGA hats, you could probably pull your head out of your asses a little easier :bc:

What part of "we are not doing anything" dont you understand?

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

don't try to turn this around, or deflect, smales. your base, not me, thought NK was a bigly threat. I never thought that, still don't think that. I couldn't give two shits what NK is/is not allowed to do. i've said from the beginning, they pose no threat to us and only want to sit at the big boy table. i can find many posts to prove it. you, and the other clowns in the trumpster base?

This is still a win. If Trump continues to give Kim whatever he wants, Kim won’t have a reason to use his Nukes.  That’s a win, that’s a Trump win.

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Can you show where anyone on here said we shouldn't sit down with Iran or Cuba?

Quit taking the dislike of the results of those talks with the talks themselves.   

I've been saying for years we should normalize relations with Cuba.   I was never against sitting down with Iran, what I was against was the crap that became known as the Iran deal.  And please get off your high horse like those dictatorships didn't or don't have some pretty bad history regarding human rights.   Iran puts homosexuals to death.  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Your hero in the White House, the big deal maker, not only befriended one of the most brutal dictators in the world, but gave him everything he wanted and we got nothing in return.  The same dictator you all hated and feared 2 days ago. And all this within 24 hours of pissinh off our allies. Bravo, clowns. Putin and China appreciate your stupidity. :lol:

wrong he did a tremendouse job,  i read that on his twitter feed how good he did.  When will you stop believing the fake news and just go right to the source for the truth.  

Peace with north korea,  making trade a level playing field, best economy ever,  MAGA

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Slinger is having a bad day.   Again. 

ummm no. I am laughing my ass off at you nimwits. again.

you might feel a little "comfortable" in your little safe zone known as fsce, where dingbats are in the majority...

but out in the real world?

you're a low IQ, laughing stock.

:bc:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

ummm no. I am laughing my ass off at you nimwits. again.

you might feel a little "comfortable" in your little safe zone known as fsce, where dingbats are in the majority...

but out in the real world?

you're a low IQ, laughing stock.

:bc:

Keep it up, and you will keep losing. Bashing trump may be fun for you, but it isn’t going to win you any elections...

Trump-basher Mark Sanford, who president called 'nothing but trouble,' ousted in key South Carolina primary

:lmao: :lol: