Check your account email address ×

Democrats fear mongering on North Korea is about as disgusting as it gets.

And it proves that there is little difference between the two parties. Republicans do the same shit. And yes, slinger is right, if Obama did this, Republicans would sound how Democrats do right now. 

Discuss. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

And it proves that there is little difference between the two parties. Republicans do the same shit. And yes, slinger is right, if Obama did this, Republicans would sound how Democrats do right now. 

Discuss. 

:lies: Snot is :wrong: about everything kind of like you 

12 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Discuss. 

Amen. I would post up some videos of Fox news outrage when Obama was talking about doing this but what for? It's roll reversal time for the hacks now. Fucking mental illness, all of these fuckers. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

When Obama said he would talk to Iran and NK I thought it was a good idea. Talking>war. :dunno: 

Of course, it is a good idea now and was a good idea then. Only a complete partisan retard would think otherwise.

But change the letter next to someones name and everything gets reversed. I swear we are being poisoned or something, it's completely bizarre how this partisan hackery has taken over. No facts, no truth just complete retardation. 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Of course, it is a good idea now and was a good idea then. Only a complete partisan retard would think otherwise.

But change the letter next to someones name and everything gets reversed. I swear we are being poisoned or something, it's completely bizarre how this partisan hackery has taken over. No facts, no truth just complete retardation. 

nothing is reversed with me. talks are always a good thing. I'm just pointing out the hackery of the rwws. and yes, dems in office play the "north korea is bad" card too. I;ve always said leave them the fuck alone.

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Amen. I would post up some videos of Fox news outrage when Obama was talking about doing this but what for? It's roll reversal time for the hacks now. Fucking mental illness, all of these fuckers. 

Truth!

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

nothing is reversed with me. talks are always a good thing. I'm just pointing out the hackery of the rwws. and yes, dems in office play the "north korea is bad" card too. I;ve always said leave them the fuck alone.

Dude, you are one of the biggest hacks on here. Nobody here would say you aren't. 

40 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Do it you Nazi POS they don't exist Barry is a clown and Liar like you :finger:

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Discuss. 

Of course there is truth in what you say but what surprised me is that Trump was willing to take the political chance of dealing with NK. I can not think of one candidate from either party in 2016 that would have stuck their neck out for these talks.

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Of course there is truth in what you say but what surprised me is that Trump was willing to take the political chance of dealing with NK. I can not think of one candidate from either party in 2016 that would have stuck their neck out for these talks.

Exactly. He had balls. Now he has to follow through. 

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

what political chance? you dipwads defend him regardless, the man can do no wrong. what could possibly have happened to damage him? kiss rocket man's ass by calling him talented and honorable? oops, did that. giving up something for nothing? oops, did that.

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

what political chance? you dipwads defend him regardless, the man can do no wrong. what could possibly have happened to damage him? kiss rocket man's ass by calling him talented and honorable? oops, did that. giving up something for nothing? oops, did that.

Quit being a whiny bitch. 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Why do you think this appears to be what is happeneing?  Are you looking within your own party yet for the problems you are/have been creating for yourselves?  I don't see that any of you are at all.  That's sad in a two party system.  Again..."Hate" is not a plan or a message.  Not one that will win anyway.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Why do you think this appears to be what is happeneing?  Are you looking within your own party yet for the problems you are/have been creating for yourselves?  I don't see that any of you are at all.  That's sad in a two party system.  Again..."Hate" is not a plan or a message.  Not one that will win anyway.

:lol:you can't be serious

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Don't be bitter.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

.The Governor race is heating up around here .  Dems are promising everything under the sun.  Hard to believe anyone could be so stupid to believe a Governor is going to give them free schooling , healthcare, jobs,  grow economy......all by taxing the fuck out of the wealthy. :lol: