Check your account email address ×

The German cars Trump doesn't want

• Gold Member

Vehicles shipped from Europe to the United States face a low 2.5% tariff. Meanwhile, cars built in America face a 10% tariff when they're exported to the European Union.

why do they have a tariff on on German branded cars that are built in America when sent to Europe???  So trump is kind of right that we are kind of the worlds piggy bank and the really sad part is some so called Americans are against fair trade...  cough cough democrats/liberals 

Edited by BOHICA

42 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Vehicles shipped from Europe to the United States face a low 2.5% tariff. Meanwhile, cars built in America face a 10% tariff when they're exported to the European Union.

why do they have a tariff on on German branded cars that are built in America when sent to Europe???  So trump is kind of right that we are kind of the worlds piggy bank and the really sad part is some so called Americans are against fair trade...  cough cough democrats/liberals 

America slaps a 25% tariff on all light trucks mfg from outside the US. No wonder American trucks have subpar build quality. No competition. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's a placebo.

A GM small block that can go 50,000 miles between oil changes and still run at 250,000 miles.

You know there are a few here who actually have ridiculed my buying of fleets of Made in the USA vehicles, I was Making America Great Again all while these faggots touted there Jap and Kraut mobiles..........Now Trump has my back in vilifying these phony MAGA's :thumbsup:

Liberal German cars and liberal japanse sleds. What a fucking disgrace!

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

America slaps a 25% tariff on all light trucks mfg from outside the US. No wonder American trucks have subpar build quality. No competition. 

It is currently 2.5 %. Proposed 25 %.

https://www.constructionequipment.com/us-threatens-tariff-light-truck-imports

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Post up some full size pickups made in Europe.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

48 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Used to be higher. Toyota would ship the truck and bed separate. Bolt the bed on in Cali and off she went. 

I have 2 2011 vehicles.

The Ford needs both rocker panels. Rusted right to fuck.

The air conditioner froze up tighter than a nuns cunt over the winter.

Bed starting to rot.

Etc etc with 82k.

The X5 is flawless in paint.

Everything works, always have, 125k.

Yuh, sign me up for another Ford.

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Nice to see you still try and say the most stupid shit on here 

13 minutes ago, Snake said:

I have 2 2011 vehicles.

The Ford needs both rocker panels. Rusted right to fuck.

The air conditioner froze up tighter than a nuns cunt over the winter.

Bed starting to rot.

Etc etc with 82k.

The X5 is flawless in paint.

Everything works, always have, 125k.

Yuh, sign me up for another Ford.

11 is early even for a ford, maybe theyve been repaired or replaced  before........and youd never know because you dont buy anything new.

My last new silverado was an o7 my bud still has it and no rust except for a little scale in side the door seams .....i think its acceptable being that its driven in salt 

13 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Nice to see you still try and say the most stupid shit on here 

11 is early even for a ford, maybe theyve been repaired or replaced  before........and youd never know because you dont buy anything new.

My last new silverado was an o7 my bud still has it and no rust except for a little scale in side the door seams .....i think its acceptable being that its driven in salt 

I bought the truck new fuck face.

So basically, your theory is as stupid as you.

8 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Not sure as that's not a complete question

You've never seen a corroded aluminum hood or tailgate before? Been going on for decades Ford and Chevy both

Sorry one word questions are to tough for you. 

Nevermind.

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

the chicken tax is proof how well tariffs work and don’t harm anything....  it saved the European chicken business and inadvertently saved us auto manufacture and protected the US, Union, and middle class from competing with cheap foreign labor.

Edited by BOHICA

8 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Sorry one word questions are to tough for you. 

Nevermind.

The guy literally has to have some sort of condition.   It would explain so much.  :bc: