Check your account email address ×

The Last 'Conservative' Who Accused Justin Trudeau of Being Weak?

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

the +1 can stay at home if he wishes

Anyone in business that thinks coming and leaving meeting at will is a good thing isn't much of a business person 

And the fact is the women talk was around breakfast which he arrived at the end, he left during talks about world jobs for the future.

USA is going to be alone in a very short time, sad really 

in 3 years that will change 

To quote Frank on this...

bolt1.jpg

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

To quote Frank on this...

bolt1.jpg

YOU are going to pay for Donny's tariff war - laugh for now as it won't end well

Mean while USA is getting chummy with Russia and NK :lol:  is that a bad thing compared to alienating USA from its allies 

Your choice ZAMMY 

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

YOU are going to pay for Donny's tariff war - laugh for now as it won't end well

Mean while USA is getting chummy with Russia and NK :lol:  is that a bad thing compared to alienating USA from its allies 

Your choice ZAMMY 

I chose.....

WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

"tariff war".    :lmao:

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Your choice ZAMMY 

At the moment no one actually believes trump will do anything with tariffs. Wall Street sees him as being filled with hot air. The market doesn’t even react to his malarkey anymore. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

At the moment no one actually believes trump will do anything with tariffs. Wall Street sees him as being filled with hot air. The market doesn’t even react to his malarkey anymore. 

he slapped tariffs on Our Steel that builds your Military 

Besides USA having a surplus in trade with Canada I thing the USA people haven't really a clue what is going on

Pretty sad to think Canada is destroying your country and all its farmers :lol:  

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Enjoy Russian vacation maybe North Korea will be nice this time of year

Thank you.  I'll send you a card or two!

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

STOP IT!  IT'S A TARIFF WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol:

Negotiations tactics.  Watch how well they work.  It's real simple, he who has the gold....

49 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Harper was smart and good up to the point where he decided spewing Hate was going to make him win the  election - it works in the USA but not in Canada.

Unlike the ONEWAYs I see Harper as a very smart man that lost his way - 10 years its time to move on 

So much for you neocons thinking your gonna stomp all over a bunch if beta male liberals. :lol: I bet Trudeau would stomp the fuck outta sludgey and most of you other neocon dick biters. :lol:

3 hours ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

cant stand the prick and would like him to fuck right off to another place, BUT, his father had him and his brothers in martial arts and boxing when they were squirts, and he did work (lol) at a club. he can, i am sure take care of himself. that being said, he was fighting a junky, wife slapping native.

Junkie, wife slapping????? So he was a typical hypocritical conservative politician then.

39 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Harper was smart and good up to the point where he decided spewing Hate was going to make him win the  election - it works in the USA but not in Canada.

Unlike the ONEWAYs I see Harper as a very smart man that lost his way - 10 years its time to move on 

I agree. I thought he would have done a better job.  Hi roots in the NCC then reform made me think he was going to tackle some serious budget issues. Having the US throw the world into a recession didn't help but he still fucked up a lot. You knew he was lost when he started trying to make us afraid of starving immigrants.  

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The Last 'Conservative' Who Accused Justin Trudeau of Being Weak?

Just a PSA for modern 'conservatives,' who specialize in chicken-hawkery, and who equate TALKING tough with actually BEING tough... 
Justin Trudeau is a nice, polite, civilized, politically correct guy. Most modern 'conservatives' confuse polite, considerate, civilized behavior with weakness. If Trump wants to tweet that Trudeau is 'weak' and 'meek,' maybe he should challenge him to a boxing match? After all, Trudeau is only half his size.

The kid is pretty tough.  3, 3 minute rounds of full on is tough. He’s got some good moves.

That was fun to watch. Thanks for posting.  

Someone with some photo shop skills is going to put Trumps face on that video. 

Then Captain heel spurs will really get angry. 

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

the +1 can stay at home if he wishes

Anyone in business that thinks coming and leaving meeting at will is a good thing isn't much of a business person 

And the fact is the women talk was around breakfast which he arrived at the end, he left during talks about world jobs for the future.

USA is going to be alone in a very short time, sad really 

in 3 years that will change 

Imbicile posts what, fuck you're clueless :flush: 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

he slapped tariffs on Our Steel that builds your Military 

Besides USA having a surplus in trade with Canada I thing the USA people haven't really a clue what is going on

Pretty sad to think Canada is destroying your country and all its farmers :lol:  

You don't have a clue WRONG AGAIN FAIL :flush:

34 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

So much for you neocons thinking your gonna stomp all over a bunch if beta male liberals. :lol: I bet Trudeau would stomp the fuck outta sludgey and most of you other neocon dick biters. :lol:

Aren’t you crazy fat and out of shape...?

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Justin has some skills. Basically he let the little dummy punch himself out while checking his approach. Nicely done. The arrogant little thumb in the blue was funny to watch. 

Hes a woman in a mans body.

:bc: