Check your account email address ×

What Crime is Mueller investing? What crime is Trump or anyone in his camp accused of committing

Just now, jtssrx said:

NO DUMB MOTHER FUCKER THERE IS A CRIME THEN AN INVESTIGATION. NAME THE FUCKING CRIME YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKER

If there’s always crime that comes first, why doesn’t every investigation leads to indictments?

Suspicion of a crime / evidence of a crime etc has to come first, then the investigation.  Then charges.  Then Trump and his entire family and everyone in his campaign go to jail.

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

If there’s always crime that comes first, why doesn’t every investigation leads to indictments?

Suspicion of a crime / evidence of a crime etc has to come first, then the investigation.  Then charges.  Then Trump and his entire family and everyone in his campaign go to jail.

More than one JUDGE outlined the felonies HRC  was not only suspected of committing but she ADMITTED to yet no charges .  Hows that work for you?

Edited by old indy

Once again ive wadded up some panties and shoved them right straight up a couple of ass’s, asses.

in just a few short words.  

my day is now complete.   

:junk:

Edited by old indy

15 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Fuck that, new rule Presidents get investigated.  All term.

Neal

Where were you after Clinton or Reagan?? I like how you call for investigations after Trump gets in. 

The saddest part of the hate for Trump is the guy isn't a politician. He's literally hated by Democrats and Republicans because he's an outsider who's upsetting their apple cart. People like you want him gone. We should be looking for people all over this country who are outsiders that want to replace these establishment fuckers 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, old indy said:

Once again ive wadded up some panties and shoved them right straight up a couple of ass’s, asses.

in just a few short words.  

my day is now complete.   

:junk:

:lol:

wtf?

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Where were you after Clinton or Reagan?? I like how you call for investigations after Trump gets in. 

The saddest part of the hate for Trump is the guy isn't a politician. He's literally hated by Democrats and Republicans because he's an outsider who's upsetting their apple cart. People like you want him gone. We should be looking for people all over this country who are outsiders that want to replace these establishment fuckers 

Sure, investigations for all!

From now on full investigations.

Neal

17 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Sure, investigations for all!

From now on full investigations.

Neal

We disagree on almost everything but I always respected you. I can't believe you're saying this. 

4 hours ago, jtssrx said:

We disagree on almost everything but I always respected you. I can't believe you're saying this. 

Why would you object to this?  Can't, and should we demand full disclosure on all Presidential offices?  Why wouldn't we make it the most scrutinized position in the land?

Neal

4 hours ago, jtssrx said:

He's triggered again.  It happens when you are stuck between liberalism and something else you think you are.

Just now, Zambroski said:

He's triggered again.  It happens when you are stuck between liberalism and something else you think you are.

Neil was very democrat until they forced Hillary on him and he thought that was gay