Check your account email address ×

What Crime is Mueller investing? What crime is Trump or anyone in his camp accused of committing

Crimes were committed with the White Water Scandal that started the Clinton Special Counsel. What crime was commited that started the current special Console?? 

Edited by jtssrx
  • Haha 1

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Nope, he’s going to need to be consoled when he realizes that Trump is a lying, crooked cunt. 

maybe I will pull out my old nintendo console and play some pacman while I fucking own your retarded ass on the internet :lol: 

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

maybe I will pull out my old nintendo console and play some pacman while I fucking own your retarded ass on the internet :lol: 

Pacman helped you practice for all the cock gobbling you would do. 

Edited by revkevsdi

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Pacman helped you practice for all the cock gobbling you would do. 

Its pretty easy to see how you would make the leap from pacman to inhaling cocks. I'm guessing you are posting with your mouth full :lol: fucking granola eating faggot. 

I know a few "guys" like you......you are basically a hairy woman. You wouldnt make a peep in the company of real men and have been marginalized your entire life and deservedly so.

1000 years ago you didnt get to mate and your worthless genes died with you :lol: fucking bicycle riding faggot 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its pretty easy to see how you would make the leap from pacman to inhaling cocks. I'm guessing you are posting with your mouth full :lol: fucking granola eating faggot. 

I know a few "guys" like you......you are basically a hairy woman. You wouldnt make a peep in the company of real men and have been marginalized your entire life and deservedly so.

1000 years ago you didnt get to mate and your worthless genes died with you :lol: fucking bicycle riding faggot 

Takes  a live wire licking fool like you to think the ability to get a woman pregnant is proof of self worth.  If it wasn’t for welfare and union jobs for shitheads like you, you wouldn’t be able to afford the internet and you’d be stuck giving those $5.00 truckstop blowjobs that got you through trade school.

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Takes  a live wire licking fool like you to think the ability to get a woman pregnant is proof of self worth.  If it wasn’t for welfare and union jobs for shitheads like you, you wouldn’t be able to afford the internet and you’d be stuck giving those $5.00 truckstop blowjobs that got you through trade school.

I've never been in a union and I am countless times more capable at life than you......those are the facts faggot :lol: now back to timing yourself riding a bicycle and when you're done with that another shift at the truckstop lolz

Just now, f7ben said:

I've never been in a union and I am countless times more capable at life than you......those are the facts faggot :lol: now back to timing yourself riding a bicycle and when you're done with that another shift at the truckstop lolz

You keep telling yourself that. 

You got jolted because you saw a wire and had to tug on it. 

Old habits die hard, and just like your hero Pac-Man, you aren’t happy unless you have balls in your mouth.   

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Keep investigation going the whole term.  And for all future Presidents too.

Neal

that is literally the dumbest fucking thing I have ever heard......congrats retard

6 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

It's brilliant actually.  Special IA department of the FBI.  Should even make the head of the department the candidate that lost the election. :bc:

Neal

elevation of supreme corruption......you are just that dumb arent you 

I'm for fighting the corruption you goober.

Sweet fuck.

Neal

Yah.....fighting corruption by granting power to the corrupt...sweet fuck is right. 

I will grant power to expose corruption.  Better than keeping it hidden.  

Neal

The FBI and every USINT agency has been proven to be fully corrupt and in opposition to the constitutional and civil rights of the average US citizen...

Knowing that you are still advocating to give them the power to investigate without oversight the entire executive process........

Seriously......kill yourself 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The FBI and every USINT agency has been proven to be fully corrupt and in opposition to the constitutional and civil rights of the average US citizen...

Knowing that you are still advocating to give them the power to investigate without oversight the entire executive process........

Seriously......kill yourself 

And so has every presidency.  I will expose 50%, you = 0%

Maybe it's you that should off yourself.

Neal

Just now, Snoslinger said:

It’s fun watching these batshit crazy stories roll out of guillani and others mouths, only to be posted by jtssrx hours later, after he checks in and gets his orders

its exactly like waiting for you or MC or Slowrider to post whatever bullshit spin comes out from the DNC through the mainstream media......exactly the same 

And so has every presidency.  I will expose 50%, you = 0%

Maybe it's you that should off yourself.

Neal

DERP DERP DERP>>>>>DERP >>>>......DERP ......ill yourself 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

its exactly like waiting for you or MC or Slowrider to post whatever bullshit spin comes out from the DNC through the mainstream media......exactly the same 

Only those are facts.....

Edited by Snoslinger