Check your account email address ×

anyone want any 60g canister shells for the 4th of july?

4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I'll take 2.

:bc:

Neal

No .....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Get bent , go pay your rent !!!!!!!111111 :bigfinger:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Around 10 years ago I threw a pretty big fireworks party.   Spent around $1500 on fireworks.   Made a table out of 2 x 4's and plywood, wet it down, screwed all the tubes to the table and let loose.   It was awesome..........till the next day and their were 100 billion little pieces of paper all over my manicured lawn.  :lol:  Fuck that.   

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

@xtralettucetomatoe580 I can drop these off to you on my way north......you live on a lake for fuck sakes. You need this !!!!!!11

That fucking POG, LEG, Pudde Pirated, PT Profiled,  Blue Falcon, pop smoke cherry doesn't know fuck all about explosives!!!!!  He'll blow his sausage handlers off!

:lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

That fucking POG, LEG, Pudde Pirated, PT Profiled,  Blue Falcon, pop smoke cherry doesn't know fuck all about explosives!!!!!  He'll blow his sausage handlers off!

You're right......plus he's from madison. I'd probably end up getting sued in the end :lol: 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

@xtralettucetomatoe580 I can drop these off to you on my way north......you live on a lake for fuck sakes. You need this !!!!!!11

Bahaha fuck no. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

5BFA2B2C-E0E1-4744-B86F-103354BE5DEF.jpeg.c73ce8a99f23841e0baf641cd17a35ed.jpeg

Is what I’d have in my yard if i was a faggot ass pog cherry boot bitch boi. LET EM RIP... Makes me moist. 

7 hours ago, Highmark said:

Around 10 years ago I threw a pretty big fireworks party.   Spent around $1500 on fireworks.   Made a table out of 2 x 4's and plywood, wet it down, screwed all the tubes to the table and let loose.   It was awesome..........till the next day and their were 100 billion little pieces of paper all over my manicured lawn.  :lol:  Fuck that.   

Yeah it's kind of a mess the next day. 

On 5/31/2018 at 5:18 PM, f7ben said:

I'm going to buy a massive amount of excaliber 60g canisters.....I can get them for a great price if I buy a lot.

http://sanduskyfireworks.com/fireworks/excalibur-artillery-shells-wc-624/

I can get these for $45 per box after shipping......if anyone wants a bunch I would hook them up

That's good price.

On 5/31/2018 at 5:40 PM, Nazipigdog said:

I like the cakes where you just light the fuse and it does it's thing. Can you get some of those? 

My buddy Jim got all fucked up by a wedding cake, besides his body looking like it got beat with a ballpeen hammer his mouth got ripped open halfway back to his ear.

14 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

That's good price.

My buddy Jim got all fucked up by a wedding cake, besides his body looking like it got beat with a ballpeen hammer his mouth got ripped open halfway back to his ear.

Cake ftw! 

36 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

That's good price.

I've got about 45 cases of excals and 50 500gram cakes still not spoken for if you or anyone you know is interested. I could drop them off right at your door for you.

Between Analer and a few calls I made yesterday I have almost $2500 of the $6000 spoken for. Starting to feel a little better about having plopped down that chunk of change :lol:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I've got about 45 cases of excals and 50 500gram cakes still not spoken for if you or anyone you know is interested. I could drop them off right at your door for you.

Between Analer and a few calls I made yesterday I have almost $2500 of the $6000 spoken for. Starting to feel a little better about having plopped down that chunk of change :lol:

I'd buy some but I'm getting my rotator cuff reattached on the 2nd, and fireworks aren't gonna be on my agenda this year :lol:

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

I'd buy some but I'm getting my rotator cuff reattached on the 2nd, and fireworks aren't gonna be on my agenda this year :lol:

Oh damn......that sucks bad. 

A very good friend of mine got hung up on a mislabeled 277v generator backfeed while determinating a panel in a community college about 6 weeks ago. He thought he was done for.

When he came too and realized he was alive he got someones attention and they got him to the hospital. He had some burns and internal muscle damage but the worst of it was the 2 full tears in his rotator. He had surgery a month ago and the Doc told him it was bad and he was going to have a long road ahead of him to get that arm going again. 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh damn......that sucks bad. 

A very good friend of mine got hung up on a mislabeled 277v generator backfeed while determinating a panel in a community college about 6 weeks ago. He thought he was done for.

When he came too and realized he was alive he got someones attention and they got him to the hospital. He had some burns and internal muscle damage but the worst of it was the 2 full tears in his rotator. He had surgery a month ago and the Doc told him it was bad and he was going to have a long road ahead of him to get that arm going again. 

I got two full tears too on the major tendons, it happened doing a powerslide donut in a parking lot in February, by buds come over and are saying the sleds OK, I was like the fuck the sled my shoulders fucked.....rode over to the Cranberry for dinner with balloon head, Preston, Analer, Ryan, Melonhead etc.afterwards........ X Rays the next morning, showed no fractures so I rode the rest of the weekend and a few more trip after that, the should gets real achy worn out after 120 miles.

Six weeks in a sling and six months of rehab, should be good to go for next sled season, I'll play a few more rounds of shitty golf (my swing gets progressively weaker after 6 holes) and then concentrate on biz and rehab for the rest of summer :bc: 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I got two full tears too on the major tendons, it happened doing a powerslide donut in a parking lot in February, by buds come over and are saying the sleds OK, I was like the fuck the sled my shoulders fucked.....rode over to the Cranberry for dinner with balloon head, Preston, Analer, Ryan, Melonhead etc.afterwards........ X Rays the next morning, showed no fractures so I rode the rest of the weekend and a few more trip after that, the should gets real achy worn out after 120 miles.

Six weeks in a sling and six months of rehab, should be good to go for next sled season, I'll play a few more rounds of shitty golf (my swing gets progressively weaker after 6 holes) and then concentrate on biz and rehab for the rest of summer :bc: 

Good luck.......rehab hard. You dont want to lose and range of motion 

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Have you had the surgery?

No, I went over the bars on my KTM years ago and caught myself with my right arm. I felt it pop out and pop back and I couldn't lift my arm over my head for about 2 years. It's a little crackly still but it took forever to not be painful. One of our buddies just had one shoulder done from falling off the top floor of his boat to the deck. He's getting the other one done in a couple months. He'll be out of work for over a year.

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

Good luck.......rehab hard. You dont want to lose and range of motion 

Thanks Ben :thumbsup:

8 hours ago, s pump said:

No, I went over the bars on my KTM years ago and caught myself with my right arm. I felt it pop out and pop back and I couldn't lift my arm over my head for about 2 years. It's a little crackly still but it took forever to not be painful. One of our buddies just had one shoulder done from falling off the top floor of his boat to the deck. He's getting the other one done in a couple months. He'll be out of work for over a year.

That sucks, in that regard I'm lucky having a desk type of job, I plan taking of the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and coming back in the 5th or 6th and if I can't drive I'll get a driver.