Check your account email address ×

anyone want any 60g canister shells for the 4th of july?

I'm going to buy a massive amount of excaliber 60g canisters.....I can get them for a great price if I buy a lot.

http://sanduskyfireworks.com/fireworks/excalibur-artillery-shells-wc-624/

I can get these for $45 per box after shipping......if anyone wants a bunch I would hook them up

Edited by f7ben

be careful kid.

my buddy blew his whole fucking hand off with those exact mortars last yr .

it did not go off . it was over a 60 seconds some say longer .walked back down to the river from the deck prob 50 yards picked it up to dump it out heard a pssss next thing he woke up in the hospital with out a hand . lots of freaked out kids and hand parts had to be picked up and or mulched in to the yard .

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

I like the cakes where you just light the fuse and it does it's thing. Can you get some of those? 

I havent placed my order yet but I can get the 500g cakes for about 15$ each this year. I paid about $20 per last year when I bought wholesale. I'm trying to spend $6000 this year to get the price down

Just now, Ez ryder said:

be careful kid.

my buddy blew his whole fucking hand off with those exact mortars last yr .

it did not go off . it was over a 60 seconds some say longer .walked back down to the river from the deck prob 50 yards picked it up to dump it out heard a pssss next thing he woke up in the hospital with out a hand . lots of freaked out kids and hand parts had to be picked up and or mulched in to the yard .

I'll be careful......i've been doing some fireworks for a while now and have been having a good time. We have a nice group that comes out and I am going to continue to focus on doing this safely and working towards lighting everything remotely 

I was not there but every one was shocked it blew so long after he lit fuse .

I left at 6 so I missed it .

but yeah a 50 yard walk to the deck finish a beer 50 yard walk back and boom . 

my bud was about to retire at graco but stayed on for like 6 more mo just to sit in his shop and make a bunch of titanium attachments. he has some bad ass fittings now . mayo said at 49 he was pretty low on the hand transplant list to old 

Just now, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Do they have m-80’s ? I do see they have m-5000’s crackers but never had it before. Are they similar to m-80 ? 

I dont think so......they outlawed the m-80's and silver salutes years ago and the new big crackers are gay as fuck

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I havent placed my order yet but I can get the 500g cakes for about 15$ each this year. I paid about $20 per last year when I bought wholesale. I'm trying to spend $6000 this year to get the price down

If you can get some good cakes I will definitely take some.

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I was not there but every one was shocked it blew so long after he lit fuse .

I left at 6 so I missed it .

but yeah a 50 yard walk to the deck finish a beer 50 yard walk back and boom . 

my bud was about to retire at graco but stayed on for like 6 more mo just to sit in his shop and make a bunch of titanium attachments. he has some bad ass fittings now . mayo said at 49 he was pretty low on the hand transplant list to old 

That sucks really bad. I have never seen one fail to fire. 

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

China Man......."oooooh, stupid Americans.......Chinese make a firework for one dolla, stooopid Americans pay 10 dolla"  :lmao:

Thats about it. I've been shopping for the best price I can find for a couple years now. What I'm going to pay this year is only about 3-5% or so more than the price of buying a whole shipping container straight from China for a little over $60,000........The retail prices in the stores are absolutely insane. 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That sucks really bad. I have never seen one fail to fire. 

nor I 

lucky his girlfriend in a nurse . it literally took his hand off.

was a family style birthday party for our buds wife 40 . tons of kids etc not ideal .

I have lit hundreds of mortars in my day . I am done   

Just now, Ez ryder said:

nor I 

lucky his girlfriend in a nurse . it literally took his hand off.

was a family style birthday party for our buds wife 40 . tons of kids etc not ideal .

I have lit hundreds of mortars in my day . I am done   

I have been doing about 3-400 per year for the last several years. This year probably close to 500

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Thats about it. I've been shopping for the best price I can find for a couple years now. What I'm going to pay this year is only about 3-5% or so more than the price of buying a whole shipping container straight from China for a little over $60,000........The retail prices in the stores are absolutely insane. 

fireworks over on JD ownes a shop just past Hudson . he makes a real nice living of that old pollbarn . spend the whole winter out west chasing storms  

Just now, f7ben said:

I have been doing about 3-400 per year for the last several years. This year probably close to 500

we use to basically fill the back of a pickup every yr . 5 of us  each pitch in any place from 600 to 1500  each depending on how buzzed up we were before heading to the store.

last few yrs we have been spending it on 50 cal ammo  and just mow down trees  to celebrate 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

we use to basically fill the back of a pickup every yr . 5 of us  each pitch in any place from 600 to 1500  each depending on how buzzed up we were before heading to the store.

last few yrs we have been spending it on 50 cal ammo  and just mow down trees  to celebrate 

We shoot guns during the day on the 4th as well. Great times

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm going to buy a massive amount of excaliber 60g canisters.....I can get them for a great price if I buy a lot.

http://sanduskyfireworks.com/fireworks/excalibur-artillery-shells-wc-624/

I can get these for $45 per box after shipping......if anyone wants a bunch I would hook them up

Wow. That same set up here is 59.95 all day long in NH. And at the 4th all the suppliers generally do buy 1 get 1. Y'all have a huge tax on the things or what?

@steve from amherst and the rest of the granite staters.

1 minute ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Wow. That same set up here is 59.95 all day long in NH. And at the 4th all the suppliers generally do buy 1 get 1. Y'all have a huge tax on the things or what?

@steve from amherst and the rest of the granite staters.

You'll have to show me a link to that. I have shopped every fireworks wholesaler in the US and to get them much under $40 per you have to spend a minimum of $6000 and that does not include shipping. To get them in the $30-$35 range you need to buy a shipping container shipped straight from china and that is $60,000

I just posted that link to show what they were....it was the first link on the google search 

Pretty sure you dont know what you are babbling about :lol: 

1 minute ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

@Angry ginger I think you're from Hampton. Somersworth, hilltop fireworks.

@f7ben http://www.hilltopfireworksnh.com/excalibur.html

Yup....thats a good price but you arent getting buy one get one on that. Did you miss where I said I could get those for $45 :lol: 

This was the cheapest place I found last year and they sold out of their Excaliber cases this year already. 

http://springfieldfireworks.com/product-category/case-lot/artillery-shells-case/

It was $285 plus tax for 6 boxes. So about $50 per box here and I could not find them cheaper than that anywhere last year

Just now, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

@f7ben wasn't trying to step on your toes, or call bullshit, just asking a legitimate question. :ashamed:

:lol: no offense taken my man. I did my homework on this and if I could find them cheaper anywhere I would 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Yup....thats a good price but you arent getting buy one get one on that. Did you miss where I said I could get those for $45 :lol: 

Did you miss where I said the suppliers do buy one get one around here? They did at least for the past ++ years I can remember... last year they did, I didn't save the receipt , you'll have to trust me...