Check your account email address ×

anyone want any 60g canister shells for the 4th of july?

33 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Thats about it. I've been shopping for the best price I can find for a couple years now. What I'm going to pay this year is only about 3-5% or so more than the price of buying a whole shipping container straight from China for a little over $60,000........The retail prices in the stores are absolutely insane. 

If you can buy them right then it's fine, 15 - 20 years ago we used to drop around $1500 and get a boat load of stuff but we also knew a guy that could get us a major discount. The last few years on the 4th of July I sit by the campfire at our lake cottage and I put on my Bernie Sanders mask and enjoy all the displays the other cottage owners put on. :lmao:

10 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Did you miss where I said the suppliers do buy one get one around here? They did at least for the past ++ years I can remember... last year they did, I didn't save the receipt , you'll have to trust me... 

I believe they are doing buy one get one.....but not on those at that price. I'll call them tomorrow and ask if you like :lol: I know for a fact they arent letting those walk out the door for $30 per. That would be about what they are paying for them or so after getting them shipped over from China. 

Like I said.....I have shopped all over the country. I have an account and approved for Gold level pricing at Spirit of 76 in Missouri. I got quotes on entire cargo containers shipped straight from mainland China. 

8 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Not me, we have plenty..

IMG_0848.JPG

That is going to be a hell of a nice show Don. Do you guys mix 60g canisters in at all? I found the reloadable mortars travel much higher than most 500g cakes....even most of the grand finale style cakes

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Where’s sleeper? He was a pyro guy.

Sheldon has a commercial license and does 1.3g fireworks. He knows a lot about it

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I believe they are doing buy one get one.....but not on those at that price. I'll call them tomorrow and ask if you like :lol: I know for a fact they arent letting those walk out the door for $30 per. That would be about what they are paying for them or so after getting them shipped over from China. 

Like I said.....I have shopped all over the country. I have an account and approved for Gold level pricing at Spirit of 76 in Missouri. I got quotes on entire cargo containers shipped straight from mainland China. 

There's a bunch of seasonal fireworks stands right by my house. When we first moved here there was a guy who was an electrician and was laid off for years when the economy crapped out. He started selling fireworks out if the back of his parents antiques store. He said he makes more money in one month selling fireworks then he did working all year as an electrician. He had the best selection and best prices too. His parents sold the store a couple years ago tho, I don't know where he went. 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

There's a bunch of seasonal fireworks stands right by my house. When we first moved here there was a guy who was an electrician and was laid off for years when the economy crapped out. He started selling fireworks out if the back of his parents antiques store. He said he makes more money in one month selling fireworks then he did working all year as an electrician. He had the best selection and best prices too. His parents sold the store a couple years ago tho, I don't know where he went. 

You basically live in the heart of Indiana fireworks country there :lol: so many people drive out from the city to get ripped off at Krazy Kaplans 

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

My point was your "elite" price, on your posted link was significantly higher than day to day prices here. I was just asking if y'all have a high tax on them out there. :ashamed:

Call them up, maybe they can hook you up on a cargo freight load. You can thank me later... :whiteflag:

2 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

My point was your "elite" price, on your posted link was significantly higher than day to day prices here. I was just asking if y'all have a high tax on them out there. :ashamed:

Call them up, maybe they can hook you up on a cargo freight load. You can thank me later... :whiteflag:

I think you misunderstood. I just posted that link to show what I was buying.

5 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Estimating Container Order Cost

The following is a rough estimate based on previous container orders. Please contact us to get specific quotes for your container.

Budgeting for a Container
Product (700-1000) cases $36,000 – $44,000
Shipping
Ocean freight $7,500 - $10,000
Marine Insurance $200 - $300
Document fees $200
Duties
AFSL testing $0.55 per case
Standard 1.4G 6%
Total Cost $44,000-55,000

If you ordered them at the pricing outlined above they would be somewhere in the $30-$35 range per  .........that is calculated off cubic meters of freight.

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You basically live in the heart of Indiana fireworks country there :lol: so many people drive out from the city to get ripped off at Krazy Kaplans 

You are not kidding. 2 weeks before the 4th Krazy Kaplan buys every billboard on 294 except the 5 or 6 that have strip clubs on them. :lol:

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think you misunderstood. I just posted that link to show what I was buying.

Yup. I thought you were comparing the local price (near you), to the wholesale price you were expecting to pay. Next time just post a picture or video. Ya twit! :pan:

Anyone who's had a 4th party and purchased fireworks knows what the Excalibur is...

:usflag:

Edited by Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

1 hour ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

@Angry ginger I think you're from Hampton. Somersworth, hilltop fireworks.

@f7ben http://www.hilltopfireworksnh.com/excalibur.html

yup plenty of places that will do good sales on all inventory,  markup is huge these places make 90% of their income in a 3-4 week window and plenty of them in 2-3 million $ buildings

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Yup. I thought you were comparing the local price (near you), to the wholesale price you were expecting to pay. Next time just post a picture or video. Ya twit! :pan:

Anyone who's had a 4th party and purchased fireworks knows what the Excalibur is...

:usflag:

Excaliber very noice!!!!

16 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yup plenty of places that will do good sales on all inventory,  markup is huge these places make 90% of their income in a 3-4 week window and plenty of them in 2-3 million $ buildings

Unless you have your own favorite place, these guys have done me well over the years. Local family, always throw in freebies, good prices. :usflag:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

@Zambroski @Woodtick

WTF .....I can drop this shit off to you fuckers. Get your order in....

There's no way you are going to meet me with a truck full of explosives and we ARE NOT going to go get drunk, have a slap fight, and fire that shit off in the parking lot ending up in jail after we burn down half of Canal Park.

:lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

There's no way you are going to meet me with a truck full of explosives and we ARE NOT going to go get drunk, have a slap fight, and fire that shit off in the parking lot ending up in jail after we burn down half of Canal Park.

:lol:

You read my mind