Check your account email address ×

Roseanne Barr

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Was I talking to you Tampon?  No.  So stfu unless I summon you.  If there is one thing I cannot stand and that is a liar. I have never said any such thing to you. Moron.  

I still would like to know what slingers point is

Well I get you and Moe mixed up at times but are you saying you have never said anything like that...because pretty sure you have so take your liar label and shove it up your old fucking ass.:thumbsup:

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Prolapski, Momo, amd Sludge.....on the same team defending Roseanne :lmao: 

I can see why people say that you’re a very simple person 

24 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Tip for the white guys:

Comparing black people to monkeys is going to get your tit in a wringer because it's racist as fuck.

D2123BC1-62AD-4699-92E2-FDEAD874B897.jpeg

37 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Was I talking to you Tampon?  No.  So stfu unless I summon you.  If there is one thing I cannot stand and that is a liar. I have never said any such thing to you. Moron.  

I still would like to know what slingers point is

that comparing trump to a monkey is essentially the same thing as comparing blacks to them. jesus, dude....

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well I get you and Moe mixed up at times but are you saying you have never said anything like that...because pretty sure you have so take your liar label and shove it up your old fucking ass.:thumbsup:

I’m saying I’ve never said any such thing, and Your apology is accepted.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

So you defend Bill Maier comparing Trump to an Orangutan?  

How about Jimmy Kimmel making fun of the first lady?

Should they have been fired?

I'm actually OK with all of it.  I'm OK with someone speaking their mind and I'm OK with an employer firing them if they think it was inappropriate.   I'm simply commenting on the hypocrisy and double standards inside media and Hollywood.  

It wasn't just comparing Trump, Bill Maher said his mother was raped by an Orangutan. And it wasn't just a tweet it was on broadcast television like somone made up a graphic and the director cut to the graphic and everything :news: LEFTARDS like Ballsack and ABC wouldn't have any standards if they weren't double standards :flush:  

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Tip for the white guys:

Comparing black people to monkeys is going to get your tit in a wringer because it's racist as fuck.

Too bad Roseannes skin is darker than Jarrets there Niggerologist :unfb:

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Momorider said:

It wasn't just comparing Trump, Bill Maher said his mother was raped by an Orangutan. And it wasn't just a tweet it was on broadcast television like somone made up a graphic and the director cut to the graphic and everything :news: LEFTARDS like Ballsack and ABC wouldn't have any standards if they weren't double standards :flush:  

Stephen Colbert refers to Trump as "Putin's cock holster" and the left cheers for him.  So who is that more degrading to....women or gays?   Yep no double standard. 

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Stephen Colbert refers to Trump and "Putin's cock holster" and the left cheers for him.  So who is that more degrading to....women or gays?  

Ask the sites Niggerologist he will clue you in on what the proper edict is :dunno: 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

White dudes shocked to learn that broadcasters are ok with controversy as long as they can monetize it.

They cancelled the most popular show on TV :lmao: you can't make this ignorance up  :lol: :lol2: :unfb:

14 minutes ago, Momorider said:

They cancelled the most popular show on TV :lmao: you can't make this ignorance up  :lol: :lol2: :unfb:

Because they realize that the benefits of her racism no longer outweigh the consequences

15 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Because they realize that the benefits of her racism no longer outweigh the consequences

:lmao: Yah ok Niggerologist your wisdom on all this is just so enlightening :flush: 

46 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Roseanne I have no idea but Jarrett was born in Iran speaks Farsi and everything :guzzle:

:lol:  she was born in Iran to American parents,.  she is not Persian although and this was in the 50's.  

her parents moved with her when she was like 5 out f iran but it makes a great meme for low iq righties to make it seem like she was some enemy iranian here to do us harm from birth

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  she was born in Iran to American parents,.  she is not Persian although and this was in the 50's.  

her parents moved with her when she was like 5 out f iran but it makes a great meme for low iq righties to make it seem like she was some enemy iranian here to do us harm from birth

And her connections to the Muslim brotherhood arnt real either :finger3: