Check your account email address ×

Hot as fuck here

Was working in the yard all day yesterday, no problem. Today holy fuck. This heat is getting the best of me. I'd go in the pool but I just opened it and it's 69*... Looking at all of my neighbors I see I'm the only idiot outside working. Pussies. 

• Gold Member

It was Africa hot and also muggy here yesterday but today its cold and windy and trying to rain. This spring has been mostly cold with a few piping hot days tossed in the mix. Gay!

I was outside for 2 baseball games yesterday. It was 90+ and I got smoked. Now I know where the term redneck comes from lolz.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

It was Africa hot and also muggy here yesterday but today its cold and windy and trying to rain. This spring has been mostly cold with a few piping hot days tossed in the mix. Gay!

same here. Was going to do the garden yesterday, looked at the weather and said fuck it. Did it today.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Was working in the yard all day yesterday, no problem. Today holy fuck. This heat is getting the best of me. I'd go in the pool but I just opened it and it's 69*... Looking at all of my neighbors I see I'm the only idiot outside working. Pussies. 

Well you are a massive fat heat sink so....... Hitler%202.jpg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

I was outside for 2 baseball games yesterday. It was 90+ and I got smoked. Now I know where the term redneck comes from lolz.

I'm burned pretty good.

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

95°F here.  Not exactly looking forwards to putting on the clown outfit and helmet.  

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

82° here

1 hour ago, dz246 said:

98 here.....

99*here right now. 

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, ckf said:

65 here today. Warmer weather is forecast later this week. We may hit 80 for the first time this year on Wednesday or Thursday.

The perfect drone crashing temperature! :fuckyou::

Edited by Kivalo