Check your account email address ×

This Is How You Send It!

America has now become a fuckin' free-for-all. Law enforcement can not, and has not been able to provide an element of safety to the people. 

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

America has now become a fuckin' free-for-all. Law enforcement can not, and has not been able to provide an element of safety to the people. 

We can only use them for protection from each other, not from ourselves.  That’s the way it should be.

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:lol:

OUTFUCKING STANDING!  :lol:

Not sure the person holding his beer on the passenger side had much.better luck spilling tho...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We can only use them for protection from each other, not from ourselves.  That’s the way it should be.

OUTFUCKING STANDING!  :lol:

Not sure the person holding his beer on the passenger side had much.better luck spilling tho...

I try to tell the family that American society is imploding, they are starting to listen. 

Cops in most cases will not be there in time. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I try to tell the family that American society is imploding, they are starting to listen. 

Cops in most cases will not be there in time. 

We shouldn’t depend on cops all that much.  Time to take police, judge and jurying into our own hands anyway if you ask me.  Our justice system is a fucking joke from the top down.  

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You’re a grim mother fucker. 

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

We shouldn’t depend on cops all that much.  Time to take police, judge and jurying into our own hands anyway if you ask me.  Our justice system is a fucking joke from the top down.  

X 1000.  Arm your family. Send them for training, and licenses to carry. When it comes to a violent assault, one minute is too late for the cops to get there. 

Know the law, and if neccessary...............save your life. 

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

You’re a grim mother fucker. 

I fought tough guys for 20 years. It's not like you are wrestling with your pals at a barbeque or somethin'. Criminals want to break your spinal column, or crack your neck at the base of your head. They don't play, and they are super-tough, and super strong. 

That's just hand to hand fighting, it does not include knife or gun attacks. 

You don't have to listen to anything I say. I post words of caution for people that I consider pals on this site.