Check your account email address ×

WTF is going on...

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And if he and his girls were born into some god forsaken 3rd world shithole living under the constant threat of rape , kidnap torture or death I bet he would do anything he could to take them somewhere and give them the chance of a better life

Lots of what ifs in life....you should hear the stories of what my parents and grandparents went through during and after ww2...they were seperated for yrs....you deal with it.

14 minutes ago, Snake said:

Then again, my girls love when I take them out to fire the AR, one served, and other deplorable things.

Fortunately for them they were born in this country. 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You, Ben and Smales really need to joint the Peace Corps.   With all this charity in your hearts, just think of all the good works you 3 empty suits could do.

That was my point.  The need to wear your fake compassion on your internet sleeve, in hopes of a virtual reach around, is pointless.  Put up or shut up for fucks sake.

• Like 1

Just now, DAVE said:

Lots of what ifs in life....you should hear the stories of what my parents and grandparents went through during and after ww2...they were seperated for yrs....you deal with it.

Are we at war with Mexico?

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup...you were born in America. Instant self righteous indignant entitled asshole whos done nothing redeeming in life and who's entire expenditure of energy can be summed up as collecting government cheese followed by dropping the box at whatever door the little computer says. Pathetic

And you're different how?  Oh yeah, you dispense your gospel on a 50 person website, in between Coors Light binges.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Im4snow said:

That was my point.  The need to wear your fake compassion on your internet sleeve, in hopes of a virtual reach around, is pointless.  Put up or shut up for fucks sake.

"People that have opinions that run contrary to my own just have those opinions because they want brownie points."

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

But they fled right? Lucky for them some self righteous border guard didn't send them back to the Soviets. 

1 minute ago, Im4snow said:

And you're different how?  Oh yeah, you dispense your gospel on a 50 person website, in between Coors Light binges.

I'm not the one sitting on my high horse condoning disgusting treatment of people trying desperately to escape the horrors of their home countries. 

4 minutes ago, Im4snow said:

Or we could implement better immigration policy? Nah, soviet style border patrol better...grunt.grumble grumble.

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

But they fled right? Lucky for them some self righteous border guard didn't send them back to the Soviets. 

No they stayed....after the russians finally took everything....my dad said fuck it and started walking....he was finally able to get on a boat and ended up in quebec city....its quite the story...i dont believe he ever got any handouts like they do today.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm not the one sitting on my high horse condoning disgusting treatment of people trying desperately to escape the horrors of their home countries. 

If God wanted them here he would born them here. Read the Bible, fucktards.

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You missed the point by a country mile.  :bc: 

6 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Or we could implement better immigration policy? Nah, soviet style border patrol better...grunt.grumble grumble.

Agree 110%.  And of course that includes real border security, like most other developed and prosperous nations.

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

No they stayed....after the russians finally took everything....my dad said fuck it and started walking....he was finally able to get on a boat and ended up in quebec city....its quite the story...i dont believe he ever got any handouts like they do today.

All immigrants coming here aren't looking for handouts either. And I bet some of them have similar worse stories than your grandparents. 

Bush is the one who introduced this policy.  In 2014 obama made a request to help the kids in these situations. So to try and blame the dems for this despicable bullshit is fucking typical. Takes a real retard to not be able to put themselves in these parents shoes and realize the horrors they faced at home. I remember that retard true blue making a statement like “ what kind of parents are they, risking taking the kids on a dangerous trek to somewhere better”. Fucking clueless. 

Trump’s actions shouldn’t surprise anybody. Some of you should look in the mirror for helping out this piece of shit in power.  :news:

4 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

All immigrants coming here aren't looking for handouts either. And I bet some of them have similar worse stories than your grandparents. 

I didnt say my parents or grandparents stories were the worst...but they dealt with the obsticles in front of them....there was no political bs like there is today. 

15 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

"People that have opinions that run contrary to my own just have those opinions because they want brownie points."

I find the irony in your thinking EPIC.

On one hand you'll complain about stagnate real wages for American's.  On the other hand, you'll fully embrace a come one, come all policy in the US.

I know you're like 1 credit away from a PhD in economics.....but flooding the unskilled labor market people for decades, as we've done, is gonna result in lower wage rates for said group.  No charge for the free education.  :bc:  

• Thanks 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Bush is the one who introduced this policy.  In 2014 obama made a request to help the kids in these situations. So to try and blame the dems for this despicable bullshit is fucking typical. Takes a real retard to not be able to put themselves in these parents shoes and realize the horrors they faced at home. I remember that retard true blue making a statement like “ what kind of parents are they, risking taking the kids on a dangerous trek to somewhere better”. Fucking clueless. 

Trump’s actions shouldn’t surprise anybody. Some of you should look in the mirror for helping out this piece of shit in power.  :news:

There you go...making it political..

18 minutes ago, Im4snow said:

Poor Bipolarhooknose :owned:

19 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Everyone's opinions run contrary to yours NeoNiggerologist  :guzzle:you're a mental case 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Some of you should look in the mirror for helping out this piece of shit in power.

The mirror says:

winning.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Im4snow said:

I find the irony in your thinking EPIC.

On one hand you'll complain about stagnate real wages for American's.  On the other hand, you'll fully embrace a come one, come all policy in the US.

I know you're like 1 credit away from a PhD in economics.....but flooding the unskilled labor market people for decades, as we've done, is gonna result in lower wage rates for said group.  No charge for the free education.  :bc:  

:lol:

dipshits like you are much more responsible for low wages than immigrants

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I didnt say my parents or grandparents stories were the worst...but they dealt with the obsticles in front of them....there was no political bs like there is today. 

I'm guessing most of our ancestors who came here would be considered illegals today.