Check your account email address ×

Had a friendly conversation with a member of an outlaw motorcycle club yesterday

Millwright that was filling in vacation yesterday and the day before and I got to talking. He is in his late 40's and recently retired from the club he was in. Turns out the club he was in was generally a bunch of badasses. The Scorpions or some such shit from lower michigan.....1% type guys. Dude has been around and seen a lot of shit in his 25 years of outlaw motorcycle club running.

Conversation turned to cops and he stopped and said the following "I've ridden with HA's , and ridden with Warlocks and Pagans and everyone in between......but there is no more corrupt group of outlaws in this country than modern day Law Enforcement. He said the graft and corruption he has witnessed from cops is incredible. We had a nice chat about how I feel and while he said he knows cops and is friends with some they are all pretty much shit. We agreed that the ones that are good are well aware of what goes on with the bad ones and that makes them complicit as well. 

Just a nice anecdotal story that you all know to be true. 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Millwright that was filling in vacation yesterday and the day before and I got to talking. He is in his late 40's and recently retired from the club he was in. Turns out the club he was in was generally a bunch of badasses. The Scorpions or some such shit from lower michigan.....1% type guys. Dude has been around and seen a lot of shit in his 25 years of outlaw motorcycle club running.

Conversation turned to cops and he stopped and said the following "I've ridden with HA's , and ridden with Warlocks and Pagans and everyone in between......but there is no more corrupt group of outlaws in this country than modern day Law Enforcement. He said the graft and corruption he has witnessed from cops is incredible. We had a nice chat about how I feel and while he said he knows cops and is friends with some they are all pretty much shit. We agreed that the ones that are good are well aware of what goes on with the bad ones and that makes them complicit as well. 

Just a nice anecdotal story that you all know to be true. 

Oh yeah, a pillar of the community..................a 45 year old biker!!!! LMMFAO!!  Let's all value his opinion!! :lmao::lol::lol2:

OMG!! God, please give me the strength to drive to Gary, Indiana this year and get Benny in a headlock in the parking lot of the 7-11!!!

Griff is a guy I linked up with for a ride some years back. We met at a fuel stop in Des Moines. He was on his way back to  Massachusetts from LA. He’d just got his bones and was feeling pretty high on life. VP of the Massachusetts chapter. He had a few choice words about cops as well. 

B87045F2-0EA6-4D57-AF5D-988746F0D196.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

Griff is a guy I linked up with for a ride some years back. We met at a fuel stop in Des Moines. He was on his way back to  Massachusetts from LA. He’d just got his bones and was feeling pretty high on life. VP of the Massachusetts chapter. He had a few choice words about cops as well. 

B87045F2-0EA6-4D57-AF5D-988746F0D196.jpeg

Where in Mass ? Salem , cape cod, Berkshire county?

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

He's ridden with HA's and he's ridden with pagens? I aint buying it.

Real outlaw bikers don't allow retirements either :flush: you retire to a pine box 

Edited by Momorider
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Real outlaw bikers don't allow retirements either :flush: you retire to a pine box 

Besides eating shit you’re also full of shit. Full patch members can and do retire for a variety of reasons. 

15 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Besides eating shit you’re also full of shit. Full patch members can and do retire for a variety of reasons. 

He got a retirement patch but hasnt sown it on yet.....he said he will always be a member and there is no getting rid of that but once they allow your retirement you can quit being active.

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

He was a Scorpion and he has ridden in all 50 states....they had no particular beef with any of the big clubs. He has ridden with a lot of guys a hung out with a shit ton of 1%ers.

I dont like bikers....we talked about that as well.......

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh yeah, a pillar of the community..................a 45 year old biker!!!! LMMFAO!!  Let's all value his opinion!! :lmao::lol::lol2:

OMG!! God, please give me the strength to drive to Gary, Indiana this year and get Benny in a headlock in the parking lot of the 7-11!!!

This guy makes more money in a year than you do in 3 years of sucking dicks......he's a good dude. You're a cocksucking welcher

Just now, f7ben said:

He got a retirement patch but hasnt sown it on yet.....he said he will always be a member and there is no getting rid of that but once they allow your retirement you can quit being active.

Exactly. Members who are on extended supervision or probation are often mandated to have no contact with the MC. They’re granted retirement. As are those with medical issues. Sonny Barger is still in retirement last I heard. Unpatched members or associates can walk at anytime. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Exactly. Members who are on extended supervision or probation are often mandated to have no contact with the MC. They’re granted retirement. As are those with medical issues. Sonny Barger is still in retirement last I heard. Unpatched members or associates can walk at anytime. 

I really like this guy.....have known him for going on 2 years and found him to be a straight shooter that really cares about all the guys around him. He has a shit ton of awesome stories too. We both agreed that when the steel mills either wore us out or kicked us out we'd probably resort to a life of crime growing weed and sticking it to the man :lol: 

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

There was some patching over between the pagens and hells angels during 2004 or 2005. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

This guy makes more money in a year than you do in 3 years of sucking dicks......he's a good dude. You're a cocksucking welcher

FAgmont, do you have any idea how much I made last year, you dick lickin', ADHD poster boy???

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I really like this guy.....have known him for going on 2 years and found him to be a straight shooter that really cares about all the guys around him. He has a shit ton of awesome stories too. We both agreed that when the steel mills either wore us out or kicked us out we'd probably resort to a life of crime growing weed and sticking it to the man :lol: 

I'm willin' ta' bet you've stuck your cock to a few men already!!  

:lol:  I've heard it all now.  Greg and Bent breaking bread over some biker gang shit bags and putting themselves up to be pillars of the community  :lol:  and of course their allies of the day, silent as church mouses.  Getting a little too creepy and weird in here for normal people.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  I've heard it all now.  Greg and Bent breaking bread over some biker gang shit bags and putting themselves up to be pillars of the community  :lol:  and of course their allies of the day, silent as church mouses.  Getting a little too creepy and weird in here for normal people.

A lot of bikers are way better than cops.

Just now, motonoggin said:

A lot of bikers are way better than cops.  

ive been a biker longer than you've been alive.  Don't u call that "cultural appropriation"?