Trump slams due process: 'We're the only country that has judges'

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, motonoggin said:

The choices aren't 'open door policy' and 'current shitty system that encourages illegal entry'.  This is a false dichotomy.

Why do so many of you guys use these logical fallacies?

Because that's what Neal was proposing.

6 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

It is stupid how we handle it. And an open door policy with no limits is just as stupid. Unless of course they all become farmers and drive down the cost of producing food. Im sure your good with that.

I don't propose open door, just no cap.  All applicants are still screened.

Don't tell me you think we would have some kind of uncontrollable flood of immigrants if we lifted caps?  You can't be as foolish as to think immigrants don't come because they are illegals?  :lol:

Neal

23 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Because that's what Neal was proposing.

No it isn't at all, I do not propose an open door policy.  I propose an policy that isn't capped at an arbitrary number, forcing those above it to come in illegally.  

Hell in many cases it is better to come here illegally.  I want to end that.  

Neal

7 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

It's moronic.  We should have open green card/work permits and path to citizenship for any, that pass security screening, that want to come here.  We are foolish and idiotic to keep tap dancing around this immigration issue.

Neal

Hell no. We need to limit immigration to keep our standard of living up. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

No it isn't at all, I do not propose an open door policy.  I propose an policy that isn't capped at an arbitrary number, forcing those above it to come in illegally.  

Neal

"We should have open green card/work permits and path to citizenship for any, that pass security screening, that want to come here."

sure sounds it.

13 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Poor stupid MC.  It's actually quite impressive.  It's like if my office plant signed up here as a member.

:lol: 

13 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

To you maybe. To me , no.

x2

12 hours ago, motonoggin said:

The facts don't care about your feelings

And who appointed you as the arbiter of said facts?

22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Most of you idiots can’t prove your families came here legally.

Astonishing really.  You have already quadrupled down on the stupid with every penny in your pockets and now, you're throwing your watch and shoes up on the table to go cinco.

How can an adult be so fucking dumb?  I really am impressed.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol: 

x2

And who appointed you as the arbiter of said facts?

No one. It's common sense.

Not my fault you're bumping up against cognitive dissonance. You should do something about that.

14 hours ago, motonoggin said:

The facts don't care about your feelings

his feelings and the feelings of the thousands of good people having to Waite to get to this countery legally because the pile of shit that have no respect for our laws are closing up the system making that Waite so much longer for people who are trying to do things the right way 

11 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No one. It's common sense.

Not my fault you're bumping up against cognitive dissonance. You should do something about that.

Dude, so...looking at the meme and the direction here, are you for or against immigration?  I know you are too smart to fall for the wrong answer.  OR.....?????

4 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

you have to have caps when you have a welfare state .open imagration and the welfare state can not coexist .just look at imagration policy in places with the state medical you all want .and those countery do not even have the free food and rent and walking money policy we do 

10 hours ago, motonoggin said:

26678669_1806838652942931_426493960928292833_o.jpg

bull shit . take away the welfare state there will be people linking up to do shit jobs. but why do a,shit job when you can just get your ebt card filled and check your balance on your free oboma phone with unlimited data .

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

bull shit . take away the welfare state there will be people linking up to do shit jobs. but why do a,shit job when you can just get your ebt card filled and check your balance on your free oboma phone with unlimited data .

You are one stupid mother fucker. :lol: 

25 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

his feelings and the feelings of the thousands of good people having to Waite to get to this countery legally because the pile of shit that have no respect for our laws are closing up the system making that Waite so much longer for people who are trying to do things the right way 

Trump is making the legal immigration system a bottleneck. This will encourage more illegal entry.

Why is that so hard to grasp? 

19 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Capitalism requires an underclass to function. There is a reason your precious Republicans haven't done shit about it in 40 years.

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

you have to have caps when you have a welfare state .open imagration and the welfare state can not coexist .just look at imagration policy in places with the state medical you all want .and those countery do not even have the free food and rent and walking money policy we do 

We have nearly open welfare for illegals.  It's stupid.  Get everyone documented, in the system, and accounted for, FFS.

Neal

16 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

It is stupid how we handle it. And an open door policy with no limits is just as stupid. Unless of course they all become farmers and drive down the cost of producing food. Im sure your good with that.

Nobody is saying that

4 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Trump is making the legal immigration system a bottleneck. This will encourage more illegal entry.

Why is that so hard to grasp? 

What they need to do is in every discussion about illegals they need to substitute the word "immigrant" with "gun". That shit will get straightened out shortly... 

47 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Nobody is saying that

well you don't want a wall the left cries like it is there job every time a person gets deported .the left is crying if a cop askes for proof of citizenship.  the left cries if we don't want to give drivesliceses to illegals. the left pouts if we don't want to give welfare to illegals. so what are you saying you can't have it all ways