Check your account email address ×

Trump slams due process: 'We're the only country that has judges'

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

You are one stupid mother fucker. :lol: 

again tell me exactly what is incorrect with my statement if you would like to argue my stance . but like always you put a stupid comment down and don't come back when I ask above question 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Trump is making the legal immigration system a bottleneck. This will encourage more illegal entry.

Why is that so hard to grasp? 

Capitalism requires an underclass to function. There is a reason your precious Republicans haven't done shit about it in 40 years.

so how many people are you paying 30 bucks with a truck? not every job deserves top pay .top pay jobs are a skill set . learn a skill get paid not all immigrants work the fields . a lot are pulling 6 figures 

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so how many people are you paying 30 bucks with a truck? not every job deserves top pay .top pay jobs are a skill set . learn a skill get paid not all immigrants work the fields . a lot are pulling 6 figures 

What does this even mean?

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Dude fried his brain a while ago. utter jibberish. 

Look jerkwaters....you just aren't in the EZ groove.  Sit back, read...re-read.  Move a few words/letters/punctuation around and make sentences. Re-read again. I used to have to get a pad and a pencil ten years ago......but now I got him pretty well figured out.  Think of it like a little riddler every time he posts.  That makes it more fun!

Once you attain the riddle solving skilz...you can follow along and understand almost every post of his!  Except when he is driving.  Those are special posts that require a drafting calculator and a type of ad-libs decoding book.  When he's drunk...fuck it.  Just smile and roll!

:lol:

Fucking @Ez ryder    :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

his feelings and the feelings of the thousands of good people having to Waite to get to this countery legally because the pile of shit that have no respect for our laws are closing up the system making that Waite so much longer for people who are trying to do things the right way 

And the end result is those doing it right are punished while those breaking the law are rewarded.

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

it means do you have guys working for you? do you pay them all 30 bucks and give them a company truck?

it means not every one at every job deserves top pay.

it means if you take away there welfare check you will not need illegals working the field because with no welfare check the jobs will be filled by people not sitting on the dole

it means not all immigrants are working field shit jobs 

10 hours ago, spin_dry said:

You are one stupid mother fucker. :lol: 

and yet have managed to pull a ez 6 figures a yr for decades. am sitting at my cabin texting you .

I can't spell for shit and according to you am dumb as shit .so tell me again why we need a welfare state? 

if a dumb fuck who can not spell for shit can make a good living 100% on his own . why can't any one else bust up there body and do the same ?

obviously according to you it has nothing to do with being smart or making smart decisions .

really I want your enlightened response 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

and yet have managed to pull a ez 6 figures a yr for decades. am sitting at my cabin texting you .

I can't spell for shit and according to you am dumb as shit .so tell me again why we need a welfare state? 

if a dumb fuck who can not spell for shit can make a good living 100% on his own . why can't any one else bust up there body and do the same ?

obviously according to you it has nothing to do with being smart or making smart decisions .

really I want your enlightened response 

I don’t care how much money you make. Nor did I ask. 

26 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I don’t care how much money you make. Nor did I ask. 

again I ask if a dumb fuck like me can ma me it in this world with no help why do we need a massive welfare state .

you say all the time what a dumb fuck I am . if this dumb fuck can make it any one can .but of course you left out that awnser 

27 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

it means do you have guys working for you? do you pay them all 30 bucks and give them a company truck?

it means not every one at every job deserves top pay.

it means if you take away there welfare check you will not need illegals working the field because with no welfare check the jobs will be filled by people not sitting on the dole

it means not all immigrants are working field shit jobs 

That really doesn't sound like a feasible solution. Are you going to round up all the poor people and send them to the fields?

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

That really doesn't sound like a feasible solution. Are you going to round up all the poor people and send them to the fields?

people with no money are willing to move for work .that has been proven through out history over and over. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

How do they move if they have no money?

how did they move during the depresion?

many employers will let you work off a bus tix .

they may have no option but to move with no house provided by the government. 

hunger and shelter can be extremely motivating things to get l7mps off there was 

40 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

how did they move during the depresion?

many employers will let you work off a bus tix .

they may have no option but to move with no house provided by the government. 

hunger and shelter can be extremely motivating things to get l7mps off there was 

A lot of people didn't move because they couldn't, they were homeless, died in the street, starved to death, etc.

32 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lol.

'work off a bus ticket'

How is someone going to set that up when you take away their homes and phones?

:lol:

well if they are that fucking inept they deserve to die . end if story 

how did they get therexass to the welfare office to get on the dole how did they get to through the paper work for the free medical or the paper work for the free phone? 

there will always be privet charity to help people who really need it 

Edited by Ez ryder

11 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I mean, it's completely unrealistic and sounds like some fucked version of social Darwinism but ok.

I can’t believe I’m gonna ask you this but, what might be an unfucked version of Social Darwinism to you?