Check your account email address ×

mind boggling

the repukes got up in arms over a former president meeting with Loretta lynch on an airport tarmac, and the thought of names being unmasked in warrant processes....

we now have a sitting president under investigation, obstructing the investigation, opening up investigations on the investigators, requesting the information that the investigators have on him and others be revealed to him, and revealing names of fbi informants.

and not a fucking word about it from the repukes in congress....

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The IG will be handing out criminal referrals like tic tac over the Clinton email investigation (sorry I should have used the word "Matter") and you will still be in here humping Hillary's leg professing her innocence.

That could be just the beginning.   The potential crimes in the Clinton investigation could pale in comparison to what was going on in the Trump investigation.  

25 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The IG will be handing out criminal referrals like tic tac over the Clinton email investigation (sorry I should have used the word "Matter") and you will still be in here humping Hillary's leg professing her innocence.

Gonna be a great day for America.  :bc: 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

That could be just the beginning.   The potential crimes in the Clinton investigation could pale in comparison to what was going on in the Trump investigation.  

Make Nixon look like a boy scout.

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  They wouldn't have a clue otherwise.

They still have no clue. That place is basically filled with the Alex Jones of the left :lol: like snot and rump 

36 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the repukes got up in arms over a former president meeting with Loretta lynch on an airport tarmac, and the thought of names being unmasked in warrant processes....

we now have a sitting president under investigation, obstructing the investigation, opening up investigations on the investigators, requesting the information that the investigators have on him and others be revealed to him, and revealing names of fbi informants.

F8NEcyZ.gif

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Conservative Terrorists

Republicans in Congress are quiet because they too took Russian money.

https://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/commentary/2017/12/15/putins-proxies-helped-funnel-millions-gop-campaigns

HnIqyiH.gif

Amazing how the low IQ Dumpers choose to believe investigations that support their opinion.....even when one comes up empty and the other not so much......

0AF75E65-37DD-4058-8555-115D80911E2D.jpeg

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You should really do some fact checking on your memes.  You are being lied to.

Post the facts Doe Dumber.....:news:

1 minute ago, s pump said:

I see snow Riders back on the DNC payroll. You think they would have fired him after the Dismal job you did here prior to the election.

From the looks of the DNC finances he's about all they can afford. 

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Make Nixon look like a boy scout.

Nixon wasn’t a Boy Scout, but Ford was the first and only Eagle Scout to have held the office.  I suppose with photoshop you could make Nixon look like one, have Zamye help you out if you get stuck.

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

give examples of this obstructing.

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  They wouldn't have a clue otherwise.

so the stuff I just referred to isn't happening?

6 minutes ago, oleroule said:

give examples of this obstructing.

:lol:

jesus christ, I just did.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

so the stuff I just referred to isn't happening?

:lol:

jesus christ, I just did.

trump requesting information or an investigation is obstruction?

maybe your confusing this thread with something you posted on duhunderground.

Just now, oleroule said:

trump requesting information or an investigation is obstruction?

maybe your confusing this thread with something you posted on duhunderground.

on top of everything else, yes, shouting out BS and demanding investigations of investigators, wanting evidence about yourself, etc is certainly considered "obstruction" you damn moron. he should just stfu and let the investigators finish their job.