Check your account email address ×

This is not good

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

We are fucked come the next the recession.

It blows my mind that we don't have foresight to cut the debt in a strong economy. 

Why would it blow your mind? There are almost no politicians in elected positions that have even expressed a vague interest in reducing dept or curbing spending. Its not going to happen no matter who is in charge

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

We are fucked come the next the recession.

It blows my mind that we don't have foresight to cut the debt in a strong economy. 

The economy across the world is humming pretty good. It’s one of those rare moments in history where all the stars are lining up. Trump is a high risk, high reward guy. He put everything on the table during this roll. There’s no wiggle room when things go south. 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why would it blow your mind? There are almost no politicians in elected positions that have even expressed a vague interest in reducing dept or curbing spending. Its not going to happen no matter who is in charge

The tax cut at this time was stupid, some spending cuts with the savings going towards debt reduction would have been the way to go.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Not surprising really. If you want people to be content make sure they are working and making money. Would explain the out of control spending as of late. 

Ive already said this months ago but a very good friends of mine is a hedge fund manager who over sees about $60 billion in assets. She told me that 1. P/E ratios are the highest theyve been since 1929 and the Tech boom. and 2. Interest rates have to go up. They are over due. 

Personally I think they have been purposefully kept low to keep the economy here singing while our secret govt engages in fuckery around the world. Who has time to protest when everybody is working? Nobody is being drafted so I suggest you follow the words of our dear friends woolie and, "Go to work and stfu!"

Is that supposed to mean something? 

Lol.

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Yup. We didn’t need the tax cuts.

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The tax cut at this time was stupid, some spending cuts with the savings going towards debt reduction would have been the way to go.

True: Tax cuts could be a reward for balancing the budget and paying down some debt.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Are the economic and employment numbers real again......or are they still fake.....:news:  is labor force participation rate still important...:dunno:  Does an increase in the annual budget deficit matter anymore.....:news:  

:lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The real experts don't make predictions, they hold firm and ride out any storms.

The real experts simply live their lives. They know that money is nothing more than a tool. 

9 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Are the economic and employment numbers real again......or are they still fake.....:news:  is labor force participation rate still important...:dunno:  Does an increase in the annual budget deficit matter anymore.....:news:  

:lmao: 

13 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

We have at least another 5 good years , you crybaby pussies .  :bc:

I would say 2 for sure. After that nobody can predict. Trump better get on those protectionist trade deals to start making America Great Again in the mean time. :bc: