Check your account email address ×

I'd like to retract my recent statements on killing cops

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I side with civilization.  You're a fucking nazi.  One click less offensive than wanting all the cops killed.  I'll take the Christians, Jews, Sunni Muslims who are moderate, anyone who doesn't view the #1 force of freedom as imperialist oppressors.  I got no time.  You hook up with whatever kneejerk jerk knee conclusion you want.  I know whats right and where I stand.  I don't like liberal jews in the media any more than liberal Christians, so see if you can wrap your brain around that.

You're a nut job is what you are. Nutty like a squirrel turd. 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  chyaaahh!!!!

:lol: I'm about out of steam. I've worked 100 hours in the last 8 days and have another 40 in the next 3 days to go. I need a break 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You're an anti semite and think its de rigeur.   

You know there is a huge difference between being antizionist and antisemite right? 

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You're an anti semite and think its de rigeur.   

I'm the anti war guy. You're the pro war guy. I'd say that makes you the Nazi. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

They cant, They cannot pull you over. They have no police powers with the exception of a state of emergency. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Huh.....thats weird. Here and everywhere I have been they have all the same power as state and local 

Where I grew up the whole county only had two towns that had their own police, the rest of the county was all sheriff patroled and they could write tickets and do all the stuff. Maybe it's different in places that have more than 600 people per town. :lol:

4 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Mine dosnt hire too many. They just buy too many cop cars. Always 2 on duty and always 8 cars parked at station. 

Now don't get me wrong Ive been to lawless towns and I like that idea better. But it dosnt work in places with higher populations.

Policing is 98% salaries :guzzle: 

I’m curious is Ben is ever robbed, injured in an accident, or anyone in his family is ever in need if police assistance does he decline their help? 

While I agree there are bad police to  advocate  For the death of anyone seems wrong to me. 

10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I’m curious is Ben is ever robbed, injured in an accident, or anyone in his family is ever in need if police assistance does he decline their help? 

While I agree there are bad police to  advocate  For the death of anyone seems wrong to me. 

Well, unless they're brown...

18 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I would never call the cops for any reason ever. Fire or EMT sure. I have zero use for cops and there is never a time I can see needing one