Check your account email address ×

I'd like to retract my recent statements on killing cops

Just now, Highmark said:

Your house being the victim of a drive by shooting doesn't involve you personally?  

I promise....that if my house is ever shot in a drive by shooting I will not call the cops. 

Now you tell me what good calling the cops is going to do if someone shoots out my window. 

Cops are the most inept worthless bags of shit in the world. They can hardly fit the round block in the round hole let alone anything more significant 

Just now, motonoggin said:

Lmao.

I guess I'd call the cops if I wanted someone to show up and shrug their shoulders...

You stand a better chance of getting shot by the cops calling them to your home than you do of being hit in a drive by shooting :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

I promise....that if my house is ever shot in a drive by shooting I will not call the cops. 

Now you tell me what good calling the cops is going to do if someone shoots out my window. 

Cops are the most inept worthless bags of shit in the world. They can hardly fit the round block in the round hole let alone anything more significant 

:lol:  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

:lol:  

Yes....it is fucking hilarious. I bet there is less than a 1 in a million chance that I experience a drive by in my life :lol: fucking idiot 

Benny the Faggot is partly right. He is over-dramatizing the bad cops, but he is somewhat right. There are bad cops, some ok cops, and some cops worth their weight in gold. 

Look at it like a bell-shaped curve. 

About 25% are garbage bastards.

About 50% are ok.

About 25% are real good. 

Approximate percentages, could vary by department. 

Just now, SSFB said:

A Drive by shooting? When did Bhen move to Compton? :lol:

Talk about grasping. ......I have never lived within 20 miles of a drive by shooting in the 4 different states I have resided in :lol:

YAH......BUT WOULD YOU CALL THE COPS IF AN ALIEN ABDUCTED YOUR DAUGHTER???????? SEE SEE SEE

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Benny the Faggot is partly right. He is over-dramatizing the bad cops, but he is somewhat right. There are bad cops, some ok cops, and some cops worth their weight in gold. 

Look at it like a bell-shaped curve. 

About 25% are garbage bastards.

About 50% are ok.

About 25% are real good. 

Approximate percentages, could vary by department. 

They are all bad because the 75% that arent garbage bastards dont out the 25% that are garbage bastards. That makes them all complicit 

Just now, f7ben said:

They are all bad because the 75% that arent garbage bastards dont out the 25% that are garbage bastards. That makes them all complicit 

one large cup of ownage right there!!

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

I would never call the cops for any reason ever. Fire or EMT sure. I have zero use for cops and there is never a time I can see needing one 

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Of course I call them in those scenarios....its really the only option. Would I expect that the cops actually make some positive impact before the damage was done? No way....they are many minutes away and worthless when they arrive. 99% of the time the cops show up to clean up a mess and start looking for a perp. I could give a shit less at that point

You are a piece of work....I'll give you that.  

• Like 1

Just now, Highmark said:

You are a piece of work....I'll give you that.  

BUT WHAT IF AN ALIEN ABDUCTS YOUR DAUGHTER........OR A METEOR STRIKES YOUR HOUSE.....YOU WOULD CALL THE COPS THEN !!!!!!!

Just now, f7ben said:

BUT WHAT IF AN ALIEN ABDUCTS YOUR DAUGHTER........OR A METEOR STRIKES YOUR HOUSE.....YOU WOULD CALL THE COPS THEN !!!!!!!

For any reason EVER!  :lol:  

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

I would never call the cops for any reason ever. Fire or EMT sure. I have zero use for cops and there is never a time I can see needing one 

So, someone could wait for you at the 7-11 with a club, while wearing a fleece balaclava, and NOBODY will call the cops? ALLRIGHT!!!!

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

So, someone could wait for you at the 7-11 with a club, while wearing a fleece balaclava, and NOBODY will call the cops? ALLRIGHT!!!!

That somebody at the 7-11 better not be a fat armed little midget with hip dysplasia and a pile of special pudding in his tummy or he is gonna get beat with his own club and left for dead

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey, we've outed you for being a faggot weirdo, but you're STILL HERE!!!  Does that make us complicit in you still being here???? 

Ive called the cops before when setting off a customers alarm who left a door unlocked for me but forgot to shut off the alarm. 

And I would definatly call the cops for a welfare check for an elderly neighbor if I hadn't seen them in a few days and couldn't contact them.

10 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Ive called the cops before when setting off a customers alarm who left a door unlocked for me but forgot to shut off the alarm. 

And I would definatly call the cops for a welfare check for an elderly neighbor if I hadn't seen them in a few days and couldn't contact them.

Many people will never call the cops.   I've only called them once.   Few years ago our house got broken into.   There was a string of burglaries going around.   People knocking on doors and when nobody answered broke in or walked in and would take some things and leave.   They were concentrating on things they could get quick like electronics and jewelry even coin jars sitting out.  My wife was gone literally only for about 1/2 hour when they came.   Door was open as we always left it then.   It appears they came in the front door, noticed the security sensor (alarm was not active but the sensor light would still go off) got pissed, kicked a hole in the wall and left.

Now the chances were not good by calling them that they would catch them on what they did in my house but if they eventually caught the guys they feasibly could use the evidence then.  What I found most interesting is the sheriff commented that they already had suspects because usually these types of crimes immediately begin when certain people are released from jail or prison.   He said its like clockwork but that's not enough evidence to get a search warrant on their property to check for the lists of stolen goods.