Check your account email address ×

I'd like to retract my recent statements on killing cops

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I would never call the cops for any reason ever. Fire or EMT sure. I have zero use for cops and there is never a time I can see needing one 

Need a police report here for insurance purposes in the event of a car accident.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Need a police report here for insurance purposes in the event of a car accident.

I suppose .....that really wasnt the point of JTs query though

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I would never call the cops for any reason ever. Fire or EMT sure. I have zero use for cops and there is never a time I can see needing one 

So if a loved one was the victim of a violent crime or something else terrible like that you would go vigilante justice and try to find those responsible yourself or would you want the cops to investigate? :dunno:

5 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

So if a loved one was the victim of a violent crime or something else terrible like that you would go vigilante justice and try to find those responsible yourself or would you want the cops to investigate? :dunno:

I wouldn't give two fucks either way. I'm not going to be guilted into thinking our current law enforcement situation is needed based on some retarded 1 in a million scenarios. 

Also I wouldn't really have a choice in the matter of them investigating a crime against my loved one. That is their job regardless of how I would feel about it. 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I wouldn't give two fucks either way. I'm not going to be guilted into thinking our current law enforcement situation is needed based on some retarded 1 in a million scenarios. 

1 in a million, 1 in 272.....same thing. :lol:

https://www.concealedcarry.com/safety/why-the-media-is-wrong-about-violent-crime/

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

well at least you're not a hypocrite :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I suppose .....that really wasnt the point of JTs query though

true :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

It's easy to say this now but if your wife or kids "you have kids right" were harmed in a crime I'm guessing you'd want to person that injured them caught no? 

11 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Not really, you love killing people. Nazi piece of shit. 

Classic FS Ben thread.  Retracts his statements about wanting to kill all cops, while throwing one across my bow without cause, and a page later I'm told that I love killing people and am a nazi, by the anti semite.  This place never disappoints.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Classic FS Ben thread.  Retracts his statements about wanting to kill all cops, while throwing one across my bow without cause, and a page later I'm told that I love killing people and am a nazi, by the anti semite.  This place never disappoints.

What is an anti semite? 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Never said our current situation is needed as I think a lot of places have way too many cops including the town i just moved to, not to mention the militarization of some police departments. Most are just speeding ticket revenue collectors. However we do need some form of law enforcement. :bc:

15 hours ago, f7ben said:

Apparently it seems that some people here think I am in favor of all cops being murdered. 

I thought about this a bit and that is not how I feel. I do not want all cops murdered.

What I do want is enough of them killed that every single one of them fears for their life 100% of the time legitimately and that future generations of kids consider it the worst career choice possible. 

Its kind of like Woolie with Muslims. He claims he doesnt want them all killed.....just the bad ones......which he says is all of them :lol: 

What a smart, articulate thing to post on social media.  :lol:  Ben's got an FBI file thicker than anyone here.  

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Ive had to call the cops on some crazy former employees who went berzerk. Because kicking peoples asses at this point in my life is too much of a liability. need police reports and actually had to get restraining orders put on some. Have to run the script on this shit, this world is too litigious these days. 

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

:lol:   Jesus Ben give the Internet tough guy act a break for just a little bit.   This claim is complete BS and you know it.  I'll bet I can name some scenario's real quick that you would dial 911 for.  

Edited by Highmark

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   Jesus Ben give the Internet tough guy act a break for just a little bit.   This claim is complete BS and you know it.  I'll bet I can name some scenario's real quick that you would dial 911 for.  

No you cant......my first thought isnt 9/11 if myself or my family is threatened. If someone is hurt I dial 911 for help....not for faggot ass good for nothing cops

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No you cant......my first thought isnt 9/11 if myself or my family is threatened. If someone is hurt I dial 911 for help....not for faggot ass good for nothing cops

1. You are in your house with you family and a vehicle drives by and shoots it up and takes off.    You don't dial 911?

2. You are at a park and see a guy grab a kid who starts to scream and jumps in a van and drives off you don't dial 911?

3. You get an Amber alert on your phone about an abducted kid and the car with matching plates is literally right in front of you.   You don't dial 911?

4. You are walking out of a convenience store as someone with a gun drawn is walking in to rob the place you don't dial 911?

5. You walk by an alley and see a group of people raping a woman you don't dial 911?

6. Your kid calls you from a closet in school and says there is a school shooting happening you don't dial 911?

I can tell you this hatred for the police or not you are one piece of shit if you don't call the police even if you are going to intervene yourself.  

Edited by Highmark

18 hours ago, f7ben said:

Small towns shouldnt have any cops at all......there are more sheriffs and state cops running around than you can shake a stick at. Its a worthless waste of money 

lol

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

1. You are in your house with you family and a vehicle drives by and shoots it up and takes off.    You don't dial 911?

2. You are at a park and see a guy grab a kid who starts to scream and jumps in a van and drives off you don't dial 911?

3. You get an Amber alert on your phone about an abducted kid and the car with matching plates is literally right in front of you.   You don't dial 911?

4. You are walking out of a convenience store as someone with a gun drawn is walking in to rob the place you don't dial 911?

5. You walk by an alley and see a group of people raping a woman you don't dial 911?

6. You kid calls you from a closet in school and says there is a school shooting happening you don't dial 911?

ually 

I can tell you this hatred for the police or not you are one piece of shit if you don't call the police even if you are going to intervene yourself.  

Of course I call them in those scenarios....its really the only option. Would I expect that the cops actually make some positive impact before the damage was done? No way....they are many minutes away and worthless when they arrive. 99% of the time the cops show up to clean up a mess and start looking for a perp. I could give a shit less at that point

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Of course I call them in those scenarios....its really the only option. Would I expect that the cops actually make some positive impact before the damage was done? No way....they are many minutes away and worthless when they arrive. 99% of the time the cops show up to clean up a mess and start looking for a perp. I could give a shit less at that point

Jesus dude tone down the "I would never call the cops for any reason ever" act.   I just name 6 in a matter of minutes.  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Jesus dude tone down the "I would never call the cops for any reason ever" act.   I just name 6 in a matter of minutes.  

None of those had to do with me personally ......I would not call the cops to aid myself in any situation. But you knew thats what I meant you retard......try again 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

None of those had to do with me personally ......I would not call the cops to aid myself in any situation. But you knew thats what I meant you retard......try again 

Your house being involved in a drive by shooting doesn't involve you personally?  

We all know its an act with you.  

Edited by Highmark