Check your account email address ×

Holy fucking shit....will wonders never cease!!!11

I moved about a good chunk off the sidelines yesterday and back into a mutual fund........

and the market is actually up today!!!!

holy fucking shit !!!!11111 

f7ben for the win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

• Haha 1

Stop watching the market, Ben. Its not timing the market its time IN the market. Invest in solid long term strategies and then stop looking at it. :bc:

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You suffer from premature ejaculation as well?:lol:

In or out?:lol:

I'm almost all the way back in......vrtvx is about 60% of my portfolio now

31 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Stop watching the market, Ben. Its not timing the market its time IN the market. Invest in solid long term strategies and then stop looking at it. :bc:

No .....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dude... You'll never make anything if you watch it like a hawk and try and beat the cycles. You are young enough.Put it in and leave it the fuck alone.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Dude... You'll never make anything if you watch it like a hawk and try and beat the cycles. You are young enough.Put it in and leave it the fuck alone.

fuck that

• Haha 1

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

hes right. You are fucking yourself. And not in a good way. :bc: 

Nope......the fund I was i that I pulled out of 2 months is down almost 4% since the day I pulled out. Had I sat tight I would have had a lot less money to put into the fund I got into today. 

Just now, Snake said:

We left our alone through it all.

You can hope to retire with that kind of money.

:lol: If I kept the job I have now I could retire with much more in half the time. Myself and my employer are putting 40k per year into my 401 right now and that doesnt count HSA or IRA contributions .....I could do an easy million in 10 years if I wanted to stay

Just now, f7ben said:

Nope......the fund I was i that I pulled out of 2 months is down almost 4% since the day I pulled out. Had I sat tight I would have had a lot less money to put into the fund I got into today. 

The bold is what I am talking about. If you are doing your own investing you have a fool for a client. :bc:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

:lol: If I kept the job I have now I could retire with much more in half the time. Myself and my employer are putting 40k per year into my 401 right now and that doesnt count HSA or IRA contributions .....I could do an easy million in 10 years if I wanted to stay

$1 million isnt enough. 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

The bold is what I am talking about. If you are doing your own investing you have a fool for a client. :bc:

You think the pro's have a fucking clue? For every guy you find telling a client one thing you have another telling him the exact opposite. I'll take my chances on my own. Millwright I was working with yesterday saw an FA this week. Guy told him if he was going to retire in the next 5 years to keep everything in cash right now.

Well lets see......if that guy is scared about the next 5 years why the fuck would I want my money exposed regardless of when I am going to retire?

Just now, f7ben said:

You think the pro's have a fucking clue? For every guy you find telling a client one thing you have another telling him the exact opposite. I'll take my chances on my own. Millwright I was working with yesterday saw an FA this week. Guy told him if he was going to retire in the next 5 years to keep everything in cash right now.

Well lets see......if that guy is scared about the next 5 years why the fuck would I want my money exposed regardless of when I am going to retire?

Some are im sure but having someone who is good at what they do working for you is a great asset. Day trading is not a retirement strategy. Any good manager will set you up for your long term goals. diversification is the key. Stop being a pollack. :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Some are im sure but having someone who is good at what they do working for you is a great asset. Day trading is not a retirement strategy. Any good manager will set you up for your long term goals. diversification is the key. Stop being a pollack. :bc: 

Correct. Day trading is either a job or high stakes blackjack. But not a retirement strategy.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Correct. Day trading is either a job or high stakes blackjack. But not a retirement strategy.

Im not a gambler. :bc: 

High Risk-High Return is the only way to fly. I say risk it all...if you are young enough.  Planning for a nice retirement in your mid-60's is for suckas...and besides, that's what Social Security is for if you lose it all.  Ramen noodles and generic diapers...until death comes.  Course, be like MC..find an internet place to spew sadness to occupy some time between assisted wipings.  :lmao:

LET FLY, BENSTER!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer:  This type of financial advice is worth every penny you paid for it!  Zamrboski, Inc or any of it's subsidiaries, accepts no responsibility for other's financial ineptitudes.  L, O fucking L.

2 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

That is the key, you can be IN all you want but horseshit returns horseshit.  Just ask RevBeta.

17 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Im not a gambler. :bc: 

We aren't either but my wife did win 226$ a couple nights ago on a 3$ investment.  70% stashed and we are going out for fish tacos tonight!     :bc: 

• Thanks 1

Just now, jammin said:

We aren't either but my wife did win 226$ a couple nights ago on a 3$ investment.  70% stashed and we are going out for fish tacos tonight!     :bc: 

Youre already doing better than Ben. :bc: 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

With 3 pensions I still worry if we have enough to live as we are used to.

Balls deep till we retire.

I might join the IBEW when I get back to MN and work union for 10 years for the pension and annuity. I wont need as big of a paycheck backhome and it would be nice to have the pension etc to diversify my plan for retirement. I dont plan on working into my 50's....I plan to take my 50's off and live modestly and the money will come when I can start to tap my 401k at 59.5. Then the early option on SS and a pension would be nice in the early 60's