Check your account email address ×

Holy fucking shit....will wonders never cease!!!11

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Let's do this whole retirement thing the 'Murican way.  FSCE lottery ticket group purchase?  

PM me your bank accounts and I'll make a small withdrawel every week for tickets, plus....just a small bit for my admisitration costs. 

You can all trust me!  I promise!!!

Image result for clinton smirk

Bernie Madoff is in jail right now, you know that right? :lmao:

8 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I have a customer who's an 80 yr. old lady, she has been divorced from her husband for quite some time and they had 6 kids together. A few years ago he passed away and left the six kids to split up 1 million dollars, not a ton but each kid was going to get around 160k each, free money right. Well, she proceeds to tell me that for a couple of years after his death the kids fought like hell over this inheritance and they all got lawyers involved, the kids didn't realize that for every minute they were consulting with their lawyers they were on the clock, she told me the lawyers ended up with most of it

I know a few families that did the same thing. Same goes for a couple divorces also. Shame. 

7 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Some of these clown think that they are going to live forever , so they make themselves miserable , yet try to convince themselves that they are having a good time staring at a balance sheet all day :bc:

Gotta have some fun when you're young. Imagine being 70 - 90 yrs. old with a boat load of money and sitting around shitting in your pants, napping and drooling all day and everything aches, etc., sounds like a blast.:bc:My dad used to say that some people seem to just want be the richest person in the graveyard. :lmao:

Edited by snoughnut
  • Like 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Not growing your investments.  What the fuck is wrong you peeps?  

what the fuck are you babbling about you retard????

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

I think the topic is over your heads.

Who here or anywhere has advocated "not growing your investments" :lol: you're like a stupid fucking banker monkey cliche machine

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Who here or anywhere has advocated "not growing your investments" :lol: you're like a stupid fucking banker monkey cliche machine

Some don't just advocate.  Guys here have given some sound advice that falls on deaf ears and gets ridiculed.  Ben I make many multiples of your gross earnings with my investments.  You can listen to sound advice or continue to ignore it.  

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

No , its not you retard :lol: I am only allowed to contribute 10% of my gross income to my 401k as a highly compensated employee. My employer contributions to my account do not count against my personal contributions. As I said.....roughly 40k per year last year and this year into the 401k tax deferred .....do you need to see my statements :lol: 

Sure, I'd love to see the statements.  Don't care about the number.  Just the plan statement, spelling out the terms.  What you have is likely a deferred income plan for part of your 401k, that you may or may not turn into cash at some point.  Not all plans will let you do that.  All that said, I don't do 401k plans at this point.  I'm licensed, but they're a whole animal unto themselves, and I'm focused on individual investors.

Scrimped, saved, budgeted and planned carefully and wisely for a long and financially secure retirement.

FINALLY!  The fruits of 40 years of living dull without any cool stories to tell or many memories worth remembering at all.  Worth it.

Related image

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

what the fuck are you babbling about you retard????

I'd like to know also

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Exactly, don't know what Arctic Doucher's problem is.