Check your account email address ×

1 more reason to live another year

8 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Yep, no way he can have that kind of muscle mass and vascularity at his age without drugs.

Yeah...probably didn't put much work into it, eh?  I figure he's got what...30-40 years on most members here?  I'd like to see some shirtless pics that match up.  If I thought it was as easy as getting a few shots a week to look like what I used to...well, GIDDY THE FUCK UP!  Meh....eating is good.  :lol:

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...probably didn't put much work into it, eh?  I figure he's got what...30-40 years on most members here?  I'd like to see some shirtless pics that match up.  If I thought it was as easy as getting a few shots a week to look like what I used to...well, GIDDY THE FUCK UP!  Meh....eating is good.  :lol:

Seriously. I woke up on my 30th birthday with a note taped to the fridge

"From: Your metabolism, nice knowing ya, good fucking luck, I'm out!"

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Seriously. I woke up on my 30th birthday with a note taped to the fridge

"From: Your metabolism, nice knowing ya, good fucking luck, I'm out!"

:lol:

At least you got a note.  I just got a kick in the grapes.    :lmao:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: those clowns think you just inject those drugs and the mussels magically appear :lmao:

14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The problem older guys run into is a weakening of tendons and ligaments. They can’t take the stress of all that enhanced muscle tissue. 

You mean the weakened ligs and tends make It difficult to build that “enhanced muscle tissue”.  That’s why many powerlifters and bodybuilders that stay in the gym start to aim for a leaner, fit look rather than continuing to build and maintain mass.  Everything takes too long to heal between workouts when we age.  

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You mean the weakened ligs and tends make It difficult to build that “enhanced muscle tissue”.  That’s why many powerlifters and bodybuilders that stay in the gym start to aim for a leaner, fit look rather than continuing to build and maintain mass.  Everything takes too long to heal between workouts when we age.  

Pretty much. I’ve let the big weights go to the younger crew. I never do isolation weight training. I stick to kettlebells and sandbags for functional strength. Focus on the large muscle groups. I never work to complete muscle failure any longer. There’s a kettlebell trainer that calls working to 75% of muscle failure as greasing the groove. It allows me to do something everyday rather than spending two days recovering. Instead of those long, drawn out cardio sessions I try to get in a 15-20 minute session of hiit twice a week. Sometimes my body only does one session. That’s ok though. I ain’t got anything to prove. 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Pretty much. I’ve let the big weights go to the younger crew. I never do isolation weight training. I stick to kettlebells and sandbags for functional strength. Focus on the large muscle groups. I never work to complete muscle failure any longer. There’s a kettlebell trainer that calls working to 75% of muscle failure as greasing the groove. It allows me to do something everyday rather than spending two days recovering. Instead of those long, drawn out cardio sessions I try to get in a 15-20 minute session of hiit twice a week. Sometimes my body only does one session. That’s ok though. I ain’t got anything to prove. 

I’ve been toying with the idea of joining a gym again.  Well, more like a “fitness center” I suppose.  I look like I’m losing some muscle mass or it’s just getting flabby.  I don’t mind being a bit heavy but don’t wanna look too fucking chunky.  :lmao:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I didn't say that did I? There's no doubt he's still training hard but let's be honest, without the drugs, hormones etc., no way at his age he would look that good from just training and food intake.

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I didn't say that did I? There's no doubt he's still training hard but let's be honest, without the drugs, hormones etc., no way at his age he would look that good from just training and food intake.

No way?  It’s all genetics.  Maybe he’s taking more than just supplements, maybe he isn’t.  Fact is, he looks pretty natural to me.  Not overly large and he’s got a lifetime of fitness and know how on his side.  Not to mention the best trainers money can buy. 

No matter, my point was, he’s busting his ass to look like thy at 70.  I don’t care what he is or isn’t shooting up.

:bc:

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

No way?  It’s all genetics.  Maybe he’s taking more than just supplements, maybe he isn’t. Fact is, he looks pretty natural to me.  Not overly large and he’s got a lifetime of fitness and know how on his side.  Not to mention the best trainers money can buy. 

No matter, my point was, he’s busting his ass to look like thy at 70.  I don’t care what he is or isn’t shooting up.

:bc:

Fact? :lmao:Maybe this will help a bit and go see an eye doctor. :lmao:That's not a natural look at age 71 without a bit of help.

Stallone guilty of importing growth hormone into Australia

The Hollywood actor Sylvester Stallone has been convicted of importing a banned growth hormone into Australia and ordered to pay more than £5,000 in fines and costs.

A judge in the state of New South Wales instructed the 60-year-old actor to pay A$13,000 (£5,400) after failing to obtain a valid prescription for the human growth hormone Jintropin on a visit to the country.

The onscreen action hero was charged after customs officers found 48 vials of the drug in his luggage on his arrival in Sydney. Officials later witnessed him drop four vials of the hormone testosterone from his hotel balcony before authorities could search his suite.

Last week Stallone, who was not present in court, pleaded guilty to bringing Jintropin into the country without a valid prescription and failing to declare at customs that he was also importing testosterone.

The actor wrote to authorities to apologise for his 'terrible mistake'. The deputy chief magistrate Paul Cloran told the court: "There is no suggestion that the substances were being used for anything other than cosmetic or therapeutic purposes.

"He has shown contrition, he has expressed his remorse. I don't think there is anything further the court could or should do in order to deter Mr Stallone from committing these offences again."

Stallone had been on a three-day visit to Australia in February to promote the latest instalment in his Rocky film franchise when the incident occurred.

The veteran film star told customs officials he was carrying a large amount of Jintropin because he was about to go on location in Thailand and Myanmar and needed to look good for the shoot.

"As you get older, the pituitary gland slows and you feel older, your bones narrow. This stuff gives your body a boost and you feel and look good," he said. "Doing Rambo is hard work."

The vital ingredient in Jintropin is somatropin, which is advertised as reducing body fat, boosting muscle mass, improving sexual prowess and regenerating major organs.

Stallone's Beverly Hills-based doctor, Robert Huizenga, told the hearing that. although the actor did not have a prescription for the testosterone and failed to declare it to customs officials, he was taking the drug legally under medical supervision.

However, the court ruled that Stallone had been "untruthful" about having a prescription script for Jintropin, which is not legally available for sale in the US.

The maximum penalty for bringing Jintropin into Australia illegally is a fine of A$110,000 and five years in prison. But Stallone faced a lesser penalty on each of the two charges as the matter was dealt with in a local, not federal, court.

13 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

He can still bench press you, and your depends, enough times to give you motion sickness. Fucking ripped. :true:

HGH , roids, and a life that affords daily training.

• Platinum Contributing Member
59 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

HGH , roids, and a life that affords daily training.

You have a life that affords daily training...what’s your excuse? :lol:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Fact? :lmao:Maybe this will help a bit and go see an eye doctor. :lmao:That's not a natural look at age 71 without a bit of help.

Stallone guilty of importing growth hormone into Australia

Well, "fact is"...I stated my thoughts. So....reading comp....giv'r!   You gonna be ok?  Ok, fine...he's on drugs.  That STILL doesn't mean some can do this naturatlly at his age.  Why do I feel like I have been somehow entered into a bizarre debate about Stallone by somebody who has spend no time in the gym?  Meh...just my crook knee I guess.  Looks like rain!  :lol:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That's kinda my point.  No matter the drugs or free time or what.....that doesn't happen without some serious god damn sweat (and tears).  70 fucking years old?  Good for that negro!

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That's several hours a day with a personal trainer, and it's a huge part of the man's business to look like an old freak.

Now a big part of my business is wining and dining people, now I don't know what the fuck you will be doing tonight but I will be taking care of business at the link :bc:

http://www.gibsonssteakhouse.com/menus-pages-500.php

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

That's several hours a day with a personal trainer, and it's a huge part of the man's business to look like an old freak.

Now a big part of my business is wining and dining people, now I don't know what the fuck you will be doing tonight but I will be taking care of business at the link :bc:

My old man used to do the same thing all the time....hockey games, baseball games, football games and of course strip joints. :lol:

35 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Gibson at Rosemount is a fav.