Check your account email address ×

Is This The Face Of Police Brutality?

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Hell Ive probably been arrested more then you. Never had a cop disrespect me.

I have never been arrested .....I have been lied to plenty though. Fuck cops

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hard to believe.  You ain't tellin' fibs is ya?  

8 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I figured Benny for a frequent flyer.

Sorry to disappoint fellas.....worst offenses on my record are 2 disorderly conducts and only one of them resulted in a ride to the station in cuffs....when I got there they turned me loose to my wife. Never read me my rights or booked me etc. I guess that is sort of like getting arrested but not technically. I have never been read my rights and I have never been fingerprinted 

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lol. Jesus. 

No Shit.....I mean look at this hardened criminal.

Fuck this is the face of police brutality.

IMG_3969.JPG.8176e3cf98263fe4c1368f0a8c80bdd9.JPG

3 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

The blacks are pissed because they took that guy alive. They claim if he was black he would be dead or wished he was. 

we really have no blacks to be pissed in NH or Maine.  outside nashua,  ron likes living in the ghetto.  and lewiston but those somalians are just awesome for the state.   :news:  

Edited by Angry ginger

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

we really have no blacks to be pissed in NH or Maine.  outside nashua,  ron likes living in the ghetto.  and lewiston but those somalians are just awesome for the state.   :news:  

Maine, white vs black ratio 700 - 1

32 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Oh...you go the Somalis too?  I bet they are assimilating there nicely also.  :bc:

27 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Maine, white vs black ratio 700 - 1

I think my area is about 1.5% black?  Our local NAACP president was voted in overwhelmingly with 8 votes I think.  

BLM Duluth #selfhatinghonkies

Image result for duluth, mn black lives matter

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I have never been arrested .....I have been lied to plenty though. Fuck cops

Just like OT's gun story , you should have kept that to yourself .   Half the forum just X'd like 800 points of their F7Ben card . :bc:

48 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh...you go the Somalis too?  I bet they are assimilating there nicely also.  :bc:

I think my area is about 1.5% black?  Our local NAACP president was voted in overwhelmingly with 8 votes I think.  

BLM Duluth #selfhatinghonkies

Image result for duluth, mn black lives matter

I see black lives matter signs in the town of Carlisle mass . Look at the demographics.

Estimated median household income in 2016: over $200,000 (it was $129,811 in 2000)

• White alone
  • 3807.8%Asian alone
  • 1002.1%Hispanic
  • 891.8%Two or more races
  • 140.3%Black alone
  • 100.2%Other race alone
  • 10.02%American Indian alone
  • 10.02%Native Hawaiian and Other
    Pacific Islander alone
Carlisle:

over $200,000

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/city/Carlisle-Massachusetts.html#ixzz5EIYO0xsY

6 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Just like OT's gun story , you should have kept that to yourself .   Half the forum just X'd like 800 points of their F7Ben card . :bc:

Its not my fault I'm the Teflon Don 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Its not my fault I'm the Teflon Don 

I should have ran more...but was usually too tired, lazy or drunk.  Or a combination of all.  :lol: Easier just to sit in the back seat and rest.  :lol:

8 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I see black lives matter signs in the town of Carlisle mass . Look at the demographics.

Estimated median household income in 2016: over $200,000 (it was $129,811 in 2000)

• White alone
  • 3807.8%Asian alone
  • 1002.1%Hispanic
  • 891.8%Two or more races
  • 140.3%Black alone
  • 100.2%Other race alone
  • 10.02%American Indian alone
  • 10.02%Native Hawaiian and Other
    Pacific Islander alone
Carlisle:

over $200,000

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/city/Carlisle-Massachusetts.html#ixzz5EIYO0xsY

I guess what they are saying is "Black lives matter.....as long as they aren't around us." ????/  Beats the fuck outa me.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I should have ran more...but was usually too tired, lazy or drunk.  Or a combination of all.  :lol: Easier just to sit in the back seat and rest.  :lol:

I had a k9 unit released on my once while I was fleeing on foot :lol: I was too far gone into the woods for them to catch me but man did the sound of the dogs barking motivate me to keep moving 

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Heres what I know.......

We will never know if these cops did something to set this man off.....because they will and would lie about it and bury the truth and the media would never give the man a platform to voice his grievance ....

You've obviously never been to Norridgewock, Maine. The fucking puke is a tweaker piece of shit. 

Just now, f7ben said:

I had a k9 unit released on my once while I was fleeing on foot :lol: I was too far gone into the woods for them to catch me but man did the sound of the dogs barking motivate me to keep moving 

Yeah...that's good motiovation.

I got to witness and partake in a faggot MP canine demonstration when I was in.  I was a pretty stout fellow and volunteered to be dressed as the "perp".  I thought..."I'm gonna show this dog what's what!!!"  YUH!!!!!  He realeased that fucking mutt and he came at me like I just squashed his offspring!  FUCK!  Slung me down on the ground so fast all I remember was the smell of fear, shame and feces...and it wasn't the dogs.  :lol:

True story.  I just farted tho....  :lmao:

Hauled in for the 125 in a 45. Just threw me in lock up and held me for my First Sergeant.

Being we were on our first day off after coming back from 45 days in NTC, he was less than impressed.

41 minutes ago, s pump said:

You've obviously never been to Norridgewock, Maine. The fucking puke is a tweaker piece of shit. 

I tend to be there a lot since that's where our home is located.

• Like 1