Check your account email address ×

Is This The Face Of Police Brutality?

fucking bitches on the local tv channels facebook feed whining about how disrepsectful that pic is should all be kicked right in the cunt.  I'm no cop lover but if you kill one of them in cold blood any beating you get when being taken down is more than deserved.  

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Chicken wing shoulder blades.  

Is there a story coming with these pics and inquiry?    You had me at "hello".  

Cop killer, he murdered a a deputy sheriff last week. Then a 4 day man hunt around here.

http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2018/04/no_bail_for_john_williams_accu.html

No bail for John Williams, accused cop killer who led police on four-day manhunt

Updated Apr 30, 2:10 PM; Posted Apr 30, 2:04 PM

Gallery: Manhunt underway for John Williams, accused of shooting Maine police officer

15shares

The man accused of killing a Maine sheriff's deputy last week -- prompting a four-day manhunt across New England -- was held without bail and ordered undergo mental health counseling at his arraignment on Monday.

John Williams, accused of killing Maine sheriff's deputy, caught; manhunt ends

John Williams, 29, is accused of shooting and killing Cpl. Eugene Cole Wednesday after a confrontation on a dark road on Norridgewock. Williams stole Cole's police cruiser and later robbed a Cumberland Farms, but then fell off the radar for four days.

Slain Maine deputy sheriff's handcuffs were used to arrest John Williams

He was charged with murder at his arraignment in Capital Judicial Center in Augusta, which lasted less than five minutes, according to reports from WABI-TV.
View Comments (9)

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

fucking bitches on the local tv channels facebook feed whining about how disrepsectful that pic is should all be kicked right in the cunt.  I'm no cop lover but if you kill one of them in cold blood any beating you get when being taken down is more than deserved.  

I didn't know the officer personally (except for a speeding warning)  but a lot of people I know did.  

1 minute ago, T1R9sledder said:

Cop killer, he murdered a a deputy sheriff last week. Then a 4 day man hunt around here.

http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2018/04/no_bail_for_john_williams_accu.html

No bail for John Williams, accused cop killer who led police on four-day manhunt

Updated Apr 30, 2:10 PM; Posted Apr 30, 2:04 PM

Gallery: Manhunt underway for John Williams, accused of shooting Maine police officer

15shares

The man accused of killing a Maine sheriff's deputy last week -- prompting a four-day manhunt across New England -- was held without bail and ordered undergo mental health counseling at his arraignment on Monday.

John Williams, accused of killing Maine sheriff's deputy, caught; manhunt ends

John Williams, 29, is accused of shooting and killing Cpl. Eugene Cole Wednesday after a confrontation on a dark road on Norridgewock. Williams stole Cole's police cruiser and later robbed a Cumberland Farms, but then fell off the radar for four days.

Slain Maine deputy sheriff's handcuffs were used to arrest John Williams

He was charged with murder at his arraignment in Capital Judicial Center in Augusta, which lasted less than five minutes, according to reports from WABI-TV.
View Comments (9)

OH...Ok.  This should be good.  I'll wait for others to chime in for more fun.  :lmao:

16 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

The blacks are pissed because they took that guy alive. They claim if he was black he would be dead or wished he was. 

The cop probably fucked this guy over at some point.......but all we will here is cold blood and mental health and blah blah blah :lol: 

Or maybe the dude is nuts and wanted to kill a cop.....I'm fine with whatever 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The cop probably fucked this guy over at some point.......but all we will here is cold blood and mental health and blah blah blah :lol: 

Toolkit says you fucked him over....should he come and kill you? 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The cop was present when they arrested his girlfriend a few days prior, that and this douche  looks like a tweaker in every photo I've seen so he was probably about as fucked up on drugs as you'd need to be to kill a cop then take his squad car to rob a gas station after. :lol:

Edited by GGNHL

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Toolkit says you fucked him over....should he come and kill you? 

He's more than welcome to try :lol: fucking retard couldnt figure out which end of the gun an icky bullet comes out and if he brought a knife it would end up sticking out of his leg 

• Haha 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

Do citizens get to do that to a cop that shoots another citizen in cold blood? My guess is not. 

I like you today 

So cops arrested his girl 2 days before.....maybe got a little rough with her and felt her up a bit in front of him. 2 days later pigs get what pigs deserve ......Karma 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Do citizens get to do that to a cop that shoots another citizen in cold blood? My guess is not. 

Fuck that guy and his black eye....now beating up a 80 plus year  old man for nothing and breaking his arm is a different story.

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

If they're tough enough...

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fuck that guy and his black eye....now beating up a 80 plus year  old man for nothing and breaking his arm is a different story.

Your lion video was outstanding. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

He's more than welcome to try :lol: fucking retard couldnt figure out which end of the gun an icky bullet comes out and if he brought a knife it would end up sticking out of his leg 

:lol:

Reminds me  of that story about OT pulling the gun on somebody and being disarmed immediately. :lol: 

Just now, JEFF said:

If they're tough enough...

Nope.....its not a matter of tough. If you lay a hand on a pig you are going to jail....doesnt matter if the fucking pig was raping your mother in front of you 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:lol:

Reminds me  of that story about OT pulling the gun on somebody and being disarmed immediately. :lol: 

OT probably should have kept that story to himself :lol: