Check your account email address ×

Is This The Face Of Police Brutality?

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hmmmmm.....sarcastic or not? 

No I’m serious. I laughed my ass off as that stupid fuck was getting dragged away. :lol: 

my sense of humor has always been a little off. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

No I’m serious. I laughed my ass off as that stupid fuck was getting dragged away. :lol: 

my sense of humor has always been a little off. 

Haha...OK.

I was laughing because the morons couldn't find a rifle and  then I thought fuck them...The Lion was doing what Lions do. :lol:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...OK.

I was laughing because the morons couldn't find a rifle and  then I thought fuck them...The Lion was doing what Lions do. :lol:

The lion didn’t do anything wrong. Why should it die? I’d have shot that old demented fuck and then claimed I was nervously aiming at the cat. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

The lion didn’t do anything wrong. Why should it die? I’d have shot that old demented fuck and then claimed I was nervously aiming at the cat. 

:thumbsup:

Heres what I know.......

We will never know if these cops did something to set this man off.....because they will and would lie about it and bury the truth and the media would never give the man a platform to voice his grievance ....

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Heres what I know.......

We will never know if these cops did something to set this man off.....because they will and would lie about it and bury the truth and the media would never give the man a platform to voice his grievance ....

Here you go Ben

https://www.facebook.com/Justice-For-John-Williams-602451416783197/

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Heres what I know.......

We don't agree much. But....

A newly revised edition of James Moore's book on the Sarah Cherry Murder case, and the author's belief that the wrong man, Dennis Dechaine, is spending his life in jail for the crime when all of the scientific evidence points elsewhere.

51TBGG7DRWL._SX312_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

https://www.trialanderrordennis.org/

While not a cop deal, it kills my faith in the system sometimes.

Edited by Snake

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

A newly revised edition of James Moore's book on the Sarah Cherry Murder case, and the author's belief that the wrong man, Dennis Dechaine, is spending his life in jail for the crime when all of the scientific evidence points elsewhere.

I think you'd be surprised at how much we would agree on......most people of all kinds can find common ground.......its just tough to convey on the internet when I have this alter ego I have been cultivating for a decade to maintain :lol: 

Also its disgusting the length the entire justice machine will go to in preventing the truth from coming out once they know they made a mistake. They resist revisiting their errors at almost all costs. 

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

fucking bitches on the local tv channels facebook feed whining about how disrepsectful that pic is should all be kicked right in the cunt.  I'm no cop lover but if you kill one of them in cold blood any beating you get when being taken down is more than deserved.  

Damn right it is. I would have shot the motherfucker.

2 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

The blacks are pissed because they took that guy alive. They claim if he was black he would be dead or wished he was. 

That was my wife's claim last night. Till I reminded her more white people are killed by the police then blacks. 

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

While not a cop deal, it kills my faith in the system sometimes.

I just ordered it to read on my Kindle.:bc:

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Also its disgusting the length the entire justice machine will go to in preventing the truth from coming out once they know they made a mistake. They resist revisiting their errors at almost all costs. 

The book I listed is an easy read. Maybe try it sometime.

Not reading, the book I mean. :lol:

21 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

That was my wife's claim last night. Till I reminded her more white people are killed by the police then blacks. 

Blacks are killed at 3x the rate that whites are you dumb motherfucker.....your wife should have smashed you in the mouth with a rolling pin 

49 minutes ago, JEFF said:

If they're tough enough...

Ohh...good answer....GREAT ANSWER!!!  :bc:

49 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:lol:

Reminds me  of that story about OT pulling the gun on somebody and being disarmed immediately. :lol: 

That sounds better than this story.  :lmao:

48 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope.....its not a matter of tough. If you lay a hand on a pig you are going to jail....doesnt matter if the fucking pig was raping your mother in front of you 

Oh, I think it's a matter of "toughness" but really more of committment.  Commit and you walk away.  Well, a slight jog may be in order.

The only problem I have with this is the cops (assuming)in the photo are dressed in military fatigues and it'd sure be my guess that they are armed like they are going into battle with theiur fancy Oakleys over their peeps.  Not a fan of that.  LEO shouldn't get to wear military gear...they aren't the military and these are not battle/war situations.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Ohh...good answer....GREAT ANSWER!!!  :bc:

That sounds better than this story.  :lmao:

Oh, I think it's a matter of "toughness" but really more of committment.  Commit and you walk away.  Well, a slight jog may be in order.

The only problem I have with this is the cops (assuming)in the photo are dressed in military fatigues and it'd sure be my guess that they are armed like they are going into battle with theiur fancy Oakleys over their peeps.  Not a fan of that.  LEO shouldn't get to wear military gear...they aren't the military and these are not battle/war situations.

They shouldnt get to rough you up if you arent resisting either.....they are not the judge or the jury. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Blacks are killed at 3x the rate that whites are you dumb motherfucker.....your wife should have smashed you in the mouth with a rolling pin 

That's because they are too fucking stupid to know how to interact with cops. If ya lead a cop on a 90 mph chase thru a residential hood because ya have a 1/2 a joint in the ashtray ya should be shot.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Also...this fucking pile of shit was taken alive?  What a fucking pussy.  Same for the cops  that allowed that to happen.

Yah.....it would have been far more preferable had he taken as many of those fucks lives as he could have and then ate a bullet 

Just now, steve from amherst said:

That's because they are too fucking stupid to know how to interact with cops. If ya lead a cop on a 90 mph chase thru a residential hood because ya have a 1/2 a joint in the ashtray ya should be shot.

You are a fucking moron......you just stated that whites are killed more by cops than blacks.......when you were called on your idiotic bullshit ^^^^^ this is your response????

Kill yourself you brain dead motherfucker