Check your account email address ×

Is This The Face Of Police Brutality?

Just now, f7ben said:

Yah.....it would have been far more preferable had he taken as many of those fucks lives as he could have and then ate a bullet 

Yep.  What does he expect is going to happen?  Seems he set his course when he did the first cop.  Now he wants to spend easy street on death row?  Weak sauce.  DIE WITH YOUR GOD DAMN BOOTS ON!!!   With some pride intact.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You are a fucking moron......you just stated that whites are killed more by cops than blacks.......when you were called on your idiotic bullshit ^^^^^ this is your response????

Kill yourself you brain dead motherfucker 

Don't you have better things to do . like sticking your fucking finger in a light socket.

Again.

• Haha 2

Wait...fucking lion video?  How the hell did I miss that?  It must have been invisible...or fucking  @ckf  crockpot is limiting my viewing priviledges.

CROCK POT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wait...fucking lion video?  How the hell did I miss that?  It must have been invisible...or fucking  @ckf  crockpot is limiting my viewing priviledges.

Pay more attention....your inner snowpussy is coming out:lol:

Edited by T1R9sledder

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are a fucking moron......you just stated that whites are killed more by cops than blacks.......when you were called on your idiotic bullshit ^^^^^ this is your response????

Kill yourself you brain dead motherfucker 

Blow me. 

An analysis shows that more white people died at the hands of law enforcement than those of any other race in the last two years, even as the Justice Department, social-justice groups and media coverage focus on black victims of police force.

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Blow me. 

An analysis shows that more white people died at the hands of law enforcement than those of any other race in the last two years, even as the Justice Department, social-justice groups and media coverage focus on black victims of police force.

Lol and we aren't mad about that...

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Praxis rating 9/10

Wut?  "praxis"?

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lol and we aren't mad about that...

Apparently not.  It's the "brownies" we are all upset about.  Dumb white people prolly deserved it.  Dumb brown people probably didn't.  

I had to read this several times because it just felt stupid when I typed it...I thought maybe my spelling was off but, nope!  It was just stupid.  :lol:

16 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Blow me. 

Yes and white people make up far more of the population you moron.......blacks are killed at a rate 3x higher than whites. Now get back to killing yourself 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I started a thread today ...Man Survives Lion Attack...fucker should have died.

I see you found it. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

10 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Yep, white people don't want shitbags living in their hood. If it takes a bullet to make that happen , so be it.

That's the thing about white people, they always side with the fucking cops.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

If the only choice ya have is cops or criminals, yep , cops.

false dichotomy  , logical fallacy , strawman .....holy fucking shit you retarded faggot

• Like 1

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Still upset that a cop banged your high school sweetheart? That was a long time ago, get over it. 

:lol: yah....thats it. You are the perfect cop......dumb as a stump and a taste for leather with a hint of dogshit. 

There’s good and bad in all walks of life. Last week I interviewed two individuals. They remind me of why I have 4 firearms in the house. Those you can defend against. A crooked cop?...nope. 

• Like 1