Check your account email address ×

‘The Swamp’

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I guarantee the vast majority of the country puts more faith in comey's statements than lyin trumpy. but you dumb ass trumpsters continue to think otherwise. :lol:

Passing off opinion as fact 101 oops

Just now, Snoslinger said:

no, it's all about trump colluding with Russia and trying his hardest to cover it up. sbyl.

Yeah, so lets bomb their ally and kill 200 of his soldiers.  I'm sure Vlad gave him a wink wink nod ok on that one.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

we know more about the circumstances now than then. why is it you bozos can never take that into consideration? I can hear you clowns crying 24/7 if Hillary won and it came out the fbi knew about more e-mails on weiner's laptop but stayed quiet about it. same if he had announced the russian investigation. be glad you got a temporary stay in the WH out of all this. :lol:

I couldn’t get past the first line where I started laughing to the point of unconsciousness.  Let me get back to you on the rest.

:lmao:

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah, so lets bomb their ally and kill 200 of his soldiers.  I'm sure Vlad gave him a wink wink nod ok on that one.

He bombed syria to take attention away from the book and the collusion claim...France and the UK are all in on the fix.....its quite complicated.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

I guarantee the vast majority of the country puts more faith in comey's statements than lyin trumpy. but you dumb ass trumpsters continue to think otherwise. :lol:

I guarantee that what ever you guarantee is :wrong: its your only skill, keep up the good work Snot you are a master at being incorrect :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member

The next time I get pulled over for speeding and I tell the officer "I hope you can see to it to giving me a warning" I should be arrested on obstruction of justice or interference with official acts.  :lol: 

48 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The next time I get pulled over for speeding and I tell the officer "I hope you can see to it to giving me a warning" I should be arrested on obstruction of justice or interference with official acts.  :lol: 

Whatever you do...dont ask him where you can make a complaint about an officer. :lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DAVE said:

He bombed syria to take attention away from the book and the collusion claim...France and the UK are all in on the fix.....its quite complicated.

Complicated?  You aren’t watching the correct show then.  This dude lays that shit out nice and easy-peazy!

ECB9551A-3047-4923-937C-5FE37D32C7AD.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Complicated?  You aren’t watching the correct show then.  This dude lays that shit out nice and easy-peazy!

ECB9551A-3047-4923-937C-5FE37D32C7AD.jpeg

I just cant watch her... seeing someone suffering is only funny in little doses. I get enough of that here with slinger and company. :lol:

32 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I just cant watch her... seeing someone suffering is only funny in little doses. I get enough of that here with slinger and company. :lol:

Man....you have to.  I was scanning the other day while she was on.  Then I found this guy...he was only marginally funnier but still worth the channel change.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Man....you have to.  I was scanning the other day while she was on.  Then I found this guy...he was only marginally funnier but still worth the channel change.

I cant i cant. :lol:

Just now, Snake said:

Has he EVER given us a post detailing Mr McCabe and Lynch' s problems?

How about Comey's lies?

Its in the same thread as your posts about Trumps lies. 

Two fucking hacks. :lol: