Check your account email address ×

Is Tommcat a faggot?

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Good point, but I'm thinking back when everyone from Neal and Red Rocket were mods, my buddy Bobler, and a bunch more I can't even remember.  Those two had no business being mods. :lol:  Bontz said something to me one day that I didn't quite care for, so I retorted in kind, ban hammer!   They let me back on after Paul talked to him.  Bobby was probably my favorite mod, he generally avoided getting the shit on him even keeled.  A couple years later, Polaris reached out to HCS mod team for 6-8 folks who I dunno, well known or whatever on the forums to come ride the new sleds and get video'ed with Levi Lavallee.  And the guy who was so called responsible for getting 2-3 websites shut down still somehow got an invite.  Ponderous.  Got a sweet OGIO gear bag with my name embroidered on it, jacket and a bunch of other swag as a result :lol:  

Yeah, it's clear there were some issues with mods back in those days.  What I remember getting members in trouble is them getting into a "debate" then ripping on the Mod for being a mod.  I mean, Wut?  "You didn't pull out your Badge so I'm gonna then...show you what's wut!!!"  Most of the peope I've seen get banned had plenty and plenty and plenty of warnings before vacation time.  I mean....come on.  Enough already with some stupid bullshit in a clearly identified "rules forum".  Members that are butt-hurt easily have no business being mods.  Period.  Uness they are on Doo-talk.  :lol: And members that get butt-hurt and can't control themselves in a rules forum...well, off they go...to  a nice vacation spot of their choosing!  :bc:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MiSledder said:

The mods ruined hcs, the Daily TBP Thread was the funniest shit on the net, haven'  even thought about that site in yrs

Is my thread still there in the Michigan feed back section? "BEWARE OF MUDVAINCULT ON EBAY" something like that, that fuck head needs his ass be

No doubt that thread was the best in the history of sled forums 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I was asked way back if I wanted to be a mod....nfw.  Great recipe for getting people to hate you, and I had enough of those already. :lol:  My attitude is if you're gonna be a mod, you need to stay out of the daily banter, because all too often the pissing contest erupts and they pull the mod card.  I give Joel some credit, he has restraint, but he still puffs his chest up once in a while. :lol: 

I had aspirations of being a mod there as well...after having a popular  website for a few yrs...i learned alot...and its a tough job to be a mod successfully. :bc:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Tommcat was the only one to give me a warning or two, points or some shit, but he always asked nicely....."Please stop teasing YamaDooRider". Seemed like an OK guy. I even got points one time for talking about DooDudes shitty ass Aztek and was told not to bring it up anymore. Not too long after that, boom, forum gone! YamaDooRider and theDooDude apparently complained so much they said fuck it and closed it up :lol: 

13 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Zam  search for HOEVE1 posts :bc: if you find it will you TTT? :lol: that piece of fucking shit was a member there

Will do!  :bc:

11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Tommcat was the only one to give me a warning or two, points or some shit, but he always asked nicely....."Please stop teasing YamaDooRider". Seemed like an OK guy. I even got points one time for talking about DooDudes shitty ass Aztek and was told not to bring it up anymore. Not too long after that, boom, forum gone! YamaDooRider and theDooDude apparently complained so much they said fuck it and closed it up :lol: 

Yeah...those two are twat forum killers.  Whiners clogging up mod PM's with complaints.

Tommcat was the one that gave me my only infraction there...and, pretty sure I deserved it.  Him and I had a tough time getting to know each other at first....but we got along fine....once he came around to my way of doing things.  :lol:

He's just a bit too hot tempered sometimes but, he's extremely knowledgeable, funny as fuck, a "stand up" guy and can wrestle in the forums with the best of them.  Some of our little spats were hilarious!  Hell, he was one of the mods that recommended me for the position...and damn...from what I understand, that was some serious shit throwing in the admin back room for that nomination to come to fruition.  Like Tommy, I'm an acquired taste.  :lmao:

Right @HSR ?  :bc:

14 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I can only imagine how many reported posts they get here from toolkit. :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Will do!  :bc:

Yeah...those two are twat forum killers.  Whiners clogging up mod PM's with complaints.

Tommcat was the one that gave me my only infraction there...and, pretty sure I deserved it.  Him and I had a tough time getting to know each other at first....but we got along fine....once he came around to my way of doing things.  :lol:

He's just a bit too hot tempered sometimes but, he's extremely knowledgeable, funny as fuck, a "stand up" guy and can wrestle in the forums with the best of them.  Some of our little spats were hilarious!  Hell, he was one of the mods that recommended me for the position...and damn...from what I understand, that was some serious shit throwing in the admin back room for that nomination to come to fruition.  Like Tommy, I'm an acquired taste.  :lmao:

Right @HSR ?  :bc:

I remember when you and Tom got together for the Madcatters ride in..

:lol:

FOTD73E.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I was asked way back if I wanted to be a mod....nfw.  Great recipe for getting people to hate you, and I had enough of those already. :lol:  My attitude is if you're gonna be a mod, you need to stay out of the daily banter, because all too often the pissing contest erupts and they pull the mod card.  I give Joel some credit, he has restraint, but he still puffs his chest up once in a while. :lol: 

I was pretty hesitant when they asked me. Said I wanted to think about it ,cause of the same worries you had. I told them that . 5 days later I accepted.  I'm still a numb nut on there ,hasn't changed my post style.  The daily banter is the best part of that site. Like fuck if I'm going to sit on the sidelines away from the fun :bc:

• Like 1

Just now, xcr700 said:

I was pretty hesitant when they asked me. Said I wanted to think about it ,cause of the same worries you had. I told them that . 5 days later I accepted.  I'm still a numb nut on there ,hasn't changed my post style.  The daily banter is the best part of that site. Like fuck if I'm going to sit on the sidelines away from the fun :bc:

Ya youre an easy target. :lol:

:ashamed:

1 hour ago, MiSledder said:

Zam  search for HOEVE1 posts :bc: if you find it will you TTT? :lol: that piece of fucking shit was a member there

Wait....I thought you said you were always MiSledder....weird.

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wait....I thought you said you were always MiSledder....weird.

Can name change all he wants, still a little bitch :lol: can't hide that 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

Can name change all he wants, still a little bitch :lol: can't hide that 

Agree 100% on that one but the twat keeps calling me dishonest but won't say why and he is the one that keeps spewing bullshit and half truths. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Agree 100% on that one but the twat keeps calling me dishonest but won't say why and he is the one that keeps spewing bullshit and half truths. :lol:

He seems to whine alot publicly on tbp.  Mostly about some Ford shit he's working on and most of it is so minor but I think he likes to hear himself cry. Maybe it's therapeutic :bc: 

4 hours ago, awful knawful said:

What you ranting about now drunken momo?

Tommcat forgot more than you'l ever know!

Go grab some more live wires you stupid clown!!:lol:

He may well know more than me.....but he doesnt know what parts are worth ......and if he knows more than me he knows way way way more than you .....fucking retard 

Edited by f7ben