Check your account email address ×

Is Tommcat a faggot?

Fucking dude has a zr900 lower end listed for 1000$ on HCS :lol: I dont give a fuck what porting or truing it has done or if its made of solid fucking gold. Fucking whole zr900 sleds arent worth much more than that this time of year ...... 

Seriously

What the fuck Benny?  Not enough stuff posted here to keep you upset so you're off trolling HCS classifieds, dragging and dumping it back here and setting your hair in fire?  :lol:

Tommy runs his own speed shop and knows what he is doing.  I've done business with him before.  Not sure it's worth what he is asking but it's far from junkyard grade.  Who knows what you clown straightline draggers are willing to pay for something to get a few more ponies on your "grudge drags".  :lol:   :) 

HOWEVER, he may indeed be a "faggot".  No idea.  :lmao:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What the fuck Benny?  Not enough stuff posted here to keep you upset so you're off trolling HCS classifieds, dragging and dumping it back here and setting your hair in fire?  :lol:

Tommy runs his own speed shop and knows what he is doing.  I've done business with him before.  Not sure it's worth what he is asking but it's far from junkyard grade.  Who knows what you clown straightline draggers are willing to pay for something to get a few more ponies on your "grudge drags".  :lol:   :) 

HOWEVER, he may indeed be a "faggot".  No idea.  :lmao:

If anyones a faggot....Tomcat is....worst mod in hcs history. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Worse than Sayatothebuffet? 

Damn he must really suck! :lol:

Ive never had any problems with saya other then hes a condescending prick.

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Also, I saw what you posted in my "Poncho" ad in response to Vinney's comment.  HOLY SHIT!!!  :lol:

Usually I remove those comments...but, naaaa.  :lmao:

I am going to have to go look now.....I have zero recollection of what I posted :lol: 

Just now, DAVE said:

Isnt he the stupid faggot ass bootlicking moron who just is dying to get his cock holster around some cop cock????

29 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fucking dude has a zr900 lower end listed for 1000$ on HCS :lol: I dont give a fuck what porting or truing it has done or if its made of solid fucking gold. Fucking whole zr900 sleds arent worth much more than that this time of year ...... 

Seriously

Yes

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Isnt he the stupid faggot ass bootlicking moron who just is dying to get his cock holster around some cop cock????

That's the one! :lol:

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I am going to have to go look now.....I have zero recollection of what I posted :lol: 

:lol:

VInce said something nice:

Vincent:

"Those pit coats are super warm, nice pick up."

....and you raped him for it.

BennyTooMany: 

:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........Vinnie , that thing would be dragging behind you like Princess Dianna's wedding gown lol.gif

• Haha 3

I do miss the way HCS used to be......it was like Sledder heaven all year. Now you might go a week without anything new being posted in the classifieds this time of year

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

VInce said something nice:

And you raped him for it:

Ah yes.....I remember now :lol: ...........that was fucking PERFECTION !!!!!11111111

Just now, f7ben said:

I do miss the way HCS used to be......it was like Sledder heaven all year. Now you might go a week without anything new being posted in the classifieds this time of year

Me too

All the characters in one place, multiple active forums, state and provincial forums, General, CE etc

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Me too

All the characters in one place, multiple active forums, state and provincial forums, General, CE etc

It was awesome back in the day........

7 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Neither has Jimmy.  :whistle:

Fuck, I still laugh remembering that little spat.  I couldn't even participate I was laughing so hard.  :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Poor stupid Tool Kit.  :lol: Fucking loading up mod PM's there to cry about getting mistreated only no, brought it all on himself and couldn't take the heat.  :lmao: BAN!  

He actually described himself as "aggressive democrat" when he first got here...... :lol: I bet you could have floated a boat on the stream of piss from dudes laughing themselves on to the floor 

Edited by f7ben
    • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He actually described himself as "aggressive democrat" when he first got here...... :lol: I bet you could have floated a boat on the stream of piss from dudes laughing themselves on to the floor 

Oh....

my.....

god.

Image result for laughing crazy gif

• Platinum Contributing Member
    9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think SayatodaUPehfaggot .......I think he is the one that was all fucking bonerfied over old man Larry getting busted up by those pieces of fuck cops

Absolutely....he and I got into it over that and I'm surprised the fucker didn't  boot me because of it. That's why I can't stand him....he rolls into threads and talks shit like  his opinions are fact and doesn't like it when he is called on it. Then he plays his mod card like a faggot.

• Like 1