Check your account email address ×

Canuks and American politics

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

About 1600 miles but made a trip to cochrane to do it after you fucked Ontario 

:lol:

I better not tell you how many miles i got just in Ontario then.

12 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I wasn't talking about you :lol: 

I know, someone said motocross and I was uploading some pics to a New England Site I'm on.   Would love to see Ben or Jimmy Snaks action shots....old man.......pfft:lol: 

1910627_1058321068264_9926_n.thumb.jpg.561896de86f6befe3f510841182e78f0.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I know, someone said motocross and I was uploading some pics to a New England Site I'm on.   Would love to see Ben or Jimmy Snaks action shots....old man.......pfft:lol: 

IMG_3916.GIF.9e1b0606a12b52232d06eed62594eecb.GIF

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

How old are those?

Just now, DriftBusta said:

2012 on the green one, 2009 on the blue one

Ah so not to long ago. :bc:

I think i remembered you saying you were a little sore after your last comeback? 

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Ah so not to long ago. :bc:

I think i remembered you saying you were a little sore after your last comeback? 

No doubt.  Completely out of shape from those days. :lol:  :bc: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ZamHammer said:

I’ll do some ams.  Not sure what yet but prolly a mix CC and ditchbanger class SX.  

Sleds not MX.

I'd still love to do a cross country race on a well prepped 600, in the vet class obviously.  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I'd still love to do a cross country race on a well prepped 600, in the vet class obviously.  

The guy I ride with used to race SX and he raced a few this year.  He did pretty well and we roll on each other pretty good on the trails.  The amateur races are kind of a mixed bag of racers on all different sleds.  Problem is, I’m just not into 8 hours of round trip windshield time for an hour of track time.  But it is fun hanging with racers all weekend.  They are all the best kind of people!

:bc:

36 minutes ago, ZamHammer said:

I’m prolly gonna do a couple of races next season.  I can’t wait to see how poorly my body takes it.

:lol:

How old are you?. I haven't lined up for 3 years due to a back injury that made it hard to shift gears.

21 minutes ago, ZamHammer said:

The guy I ride with used to race SX and he raced a few this year.  He did pretty well and we roll on each other pretty good on the trails.  The amateur races are kind of a mixed bag of racers on all different sleds.  Problem is, I’m just not into 8 hours of round trip windshield time for an hour of track time.  But it is fun hanging with racers all weekend.  They are all the best kind of people!

:bc:

Yup track time is always what it comes down to, and why I realized early on that sno-x was one of those sports where you'd be standing around 9 hours on both Sat and Sun, to get maybe a total of 1 hr. of track time.  Eff that.  Cross country racing at least gives you some saddle time. 

Edited by DriftBusta

6 minutes ago, small-bore said:

How old are you?. I haven't lined up for 3 years due to a back injury that made it hard to shift gears.

47.  I’ve got more than a good amount of injuries myself.  Had a pretty busted up right hand the last two seasons.  Finally got it back to about 90%.  It’ll never be 100 due to my stupid ass pushing it on a ride and ripping the ligaments.  Ima retard.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yup track time is always what it comes down to, and why I realized early on that sno-x was one of those sports where you'd be standing around 9 hours on both Sat and Sun, to get maybe a total of 1 hr. of track time.  Eff that.  Cross country racing at least gives you some saddle time. 

Yeah.  It’s tough to justify for sure. I still love to race though so I want to do one or two and see if I like it.  I’m still working on a local track plan.  That’s be excellent!