Check your account email address ×

Canuks and American politics

• Platinum Contributing Member

Its one thing to discuss trade and some economic topics but the obsession with our gun rights, immigration or other subjects is hilarious.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Its one thing to discuss trade and some economic topics but the obsession with our gun rights, immigration or other subjects is hilarious.  

I agree with your gun rights and we both are a joke when its comes to immigration....ours being more so.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I agree with your gun rights and we both are a joke when its comes to immigration....ours being more so.

I believe you represent the better side of Canada.  The non-whining side.  Those that are afflicted with International Trump Derangement Syndrome are clearly the weakest of humaniods.  The kind that die of the sniffles or a stubbed toe.  Weak minds share weak bodies also.  The mind makes it real.

Image result for the mind makes it real

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DAVE said:

You're kind of a laughing stock here and tbp....so there is that.

Is that better or worse than being the weirdo who follows woolie around for last 6 yrs?

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He is...Dripper is nothing but the TBP chimp. :lol:

While you hold the title of sites most miserable cunt, at least daiv is funny

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MiSledder said:

Is that better or worse than being the weirdo who follows woolie around for last 6 yrs?

While you hold the title of sites most miserable cunt, at least daiv is funny

Read your posts....zero content, zero laughs(other than drip dick) and funny but you nigger pile Daiv with the rest and never laugh. Guess that makes you the dishonest follower....oops.

• Like 1

Shit like this is why Canucks love our politics etc. I mean, she was sure to win!!!! Dump had no chance!!! First female president!!!!!  :lol: 

Nope!!!!  :lol2: 

• Haha 1

I used to think Trump was a racist pos  ,but when you look at the big picture of what he's doing ,it seems to be in the best interest for America. He just comes across like a pos:lol:. And Trudy.......hes not a pos ....just a faggot who's trying to be everyone's friend 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZamHammer said:

Ok...what or who the fick is "dripper"...and same for "lily"? 

I like to stay up to speed on these inter-forum squabbles.  :lol:

over on tbp you'll find out pretty quick.  Over emotional is probably the easiest way to spot a lily in the wild.   :lol: 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I used to think Trump was a racist pos  ,but when you look at the big picture of what he's doing ,it seems to be in the best interest for America. He just comes across like a pos:lol:. And Trudy.......hes not a pos ....just a faggot who's trying to be everyone's friend 

funny because I never thought trump was a racist POS but for some reason he jumped on the right wing loon bandwagon and lost touch with who he is and he somehow thinks the 50's can come back when they aren't going to.     

• Like 1

Just now, washedupmxer said:

Well youre sure showing that originality and free thought your so well known for :lol: 

I am well known for that but it would be wasted on you.:thumbsup:

Just now, washedupmxer said:

Youre known for a few things, cunty, miserable, fat, alcoholic, sled swapper, guy with sled who never rides etc. None of them or for being original :lol: 

You're

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

uh thats what I have brilliance :lol: 

Not even sure what this means....did that plate in your face shift or are you having a stroke? 

• Haha 1