Check your account email address ×

NUNES

• Gold Member

Not one single major player will the inside of a jail cell. A few sacrificial lambs might but that is about as much as anyone can hope for. We elect corrupt asshole over and over again.

• Thanks 1

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Likely a bunch of different things, but what he gets charged with depends on whether or not he cuts a deal with the FBI and rolls over on Trump.  Look at Mike Flynn...and look at Manafort and Gates for examples of what is to come.

ummm what might that be?

The words from your girl that lost.. NOTHING BURGER

6 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Before their trials?  That’s not how it works.

We were talking about charges for Cohen though...

so then he might NOT be in jail. I got it.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Manafort and Gates might have some issues of which have nothing to do with the campaign.  Hard to plead guilty and turn on someone if there is nothing you have on them.

Flynn will see no jail time.   The FBI wouldn't even charge him and they had the same information well before Mueller took over and filed charges.  Flynn will get pardoned by Trump on the SINGLE COUNT of "lying" to the FBI if it comes to jail time.  

Flynn was interviewed by Strzok at the WH without counsel present.  Mueller also has delayed sentencing as other issues arose like the original judge being buddies with Strzok.  

Then-FBI Director James Comey reportedly told lawmakers last March that agents did not think former White House national security adviser Michael Flynn lied to them -- raising more questions about a key moment in the agency's Russia probe.

The Washington Examiner’s Byron York reports that Comey briefed lawmakers amid allegations Flynn had lied to Vice President Pence about conversations with then-Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak and speculation he also may have misled FBI agents who questioned him in January 2017. Flynn lost his job over that controversy -- and as recently as December, even President Trump claimed Flynn had "lied" to agents. 

But Comey reportedly told lawmakers at the time that agents who interviewed Flynn did not believe he lied to them in that Jan. 24 meeting, and that any inaccuracies in his account were unintentional. 

Fast-forward to December, after the probe takeover by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, and Flynn would plead guilty to one count of making false statements to the FBI during that meeting.

So what changed? The Examiner reported that those briefed by Comey are now “baffled by the turn of events.”

The revelation is likely to increase the scrutiny of Mueller, whose team already has faced accusations of bias in the wake of anti-Trump text messages from Peter Strzok and Lisa Page -- two FBI officials who once served on his team. 

Incidentally, Mueller’s team postponed Flynn’s sentencing last month, citing the “status” of the investigation -- a move that also added to speculation about the direction of the Russia probe.

MUELLER TEAM SEEKS DELAY IN FLYNN SENTENCING

“Due to the status of the Special Counsel’s investigation, the parties do not believe that this matter is ready to be scheduled for a sentencing hearing at this time,” the document, signed by Mueller and Flynn attorneys Robert Kelner and Stephen Anthony, said. 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/14/shock-claim-about-fbis-michael-flynn-interview-raises-questions.html

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, MiSledder said:

Round 2? You gonna follow me around again today? 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well you ran back to the safe place and said I was a douche (along with some others here) so I thought I would live up to my reputation.   :thumbsup:

And we are 10 years old again.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Heres to hoping. :bc:  

What makes you look silly is your kneejerk reaction to most anything.  I suppose all those shenanigans that the DOJ and FBI were caught doing is not worthy of any further scrutiny, amirite?

I hope so.

Not nearly as many times as you and the Dipshit brigade told us Clinton was going to be our president.  

Paul Blart, mall cop, reporting for duty!!

No, investigate the fuck out of em.  I want no secrets in our government.

Neal

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

No, investigate the fuck out of em.  I want no secrets in our government.

Neal

to bad you didn't say that when the Kenyan was in fence rider