Check your account email address ×

Shit you simply cannot make up. I dare you to try.

19 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I think this thread is a demonstration of who actually knows what capitalism is, and who doesn't.

It appears quite a few are pretty confused.

:lol:

One of us is for sure.

shuddup. :lmao:

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:
As in an idviudal who has capital, be it property, natural resources, means of production or labor, all of which constitute capital.

i simply dont think you are smarter than this.....this statement is a very good representation of your overall intelligence. 

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

having a pussy, ass and a mouth isn't  a natural resource.  

Oh...I don't know.  Humans can be considered a natural resource and as such, can be used as whole or parts for economic gain.  I hae no problem with one renting their own "resources" out.  But I need pictures first.  Some resouces are all clapped out.  We should sell licenses and keep the uglies out of it.  Man!  Talk about driving up the prices!  Quality ass isn't cheap!

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

Sucking dicks is a job. Someone has to do it and if these broads are willfully sucking dicks for money then we should let them!

That's right. Some people suck dicks and some people suck dicks and eat shit. @Momorider

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

having a pussy, ass and a mouth isn't  a natural resource.  

Selling any of those is capitalist...  see what is the worst capitalist are the ones that claim they aren’t all while buying boats, sleds, trips etc etc or criticizing what they are.

Everybody that is in labor is just selling their labor for a profit.  Trading dollars for time.....  some people’s time is just worth more and in more demand.  If somebody pays your for your time you are a capitalist....  many take that money they get through being a capitalist and turn it into more money which allows them to retire.  Moto is a capitalist, been is a capitalist, the only difference between them and a whore is what they do to get money and buy luxury items.

9 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Selling any of those is capitalist...  see what is the worst capitalist are the ones that claim they aren’t all while buying boats, sleds, trips etc etc or criticizing what they are.

Everybody that is in labor is just selling their labor for a profit.  Trading dollars for time.....  some people’s time is just worth more and in more demand.  If somebody pays your for your time you are a capitalist....  many take that money they get through being a capitalist and turn it into more money which allows them to retire.  Moto is a capitalist, been is a capitalist, the only difference between them and a whore is what they do to get money and buy luxury items.

Providing labor is not capitalism you fucking moron......profiting off other's labor is

Sweet fuck 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Providing labor is not capitalism you fucking moron......profiting off other labor is

Sweet fuck 

Provide labor voluntary is most certainly being a capitalist you idiot...  this is not forced labor you do you fucking capitalist pig.  Lmao!!!  You have vacation property, gobs of sleds, while thinking about buy airplanes to get you to you vacation property.  You are a filthy capitalist whore that makes big profits from your knowledge and labor....  hell your labor prolly even provides you with the capital to put into a 401 or other retirement fund/plan that makes you more money off your money.

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

:lol: at dumb and dumber fingering each other over how smart they are. 

Awesome! :lol:

Not how smart we are.......just how fucking stupid you are

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Provide labor voluntary is most certainly being a capitalist you idiot...  this is not forced labor you do you fucking capitalist pig.  Lmao!!!  You have vacation property, gobs of sleds, while thinking about buy airplanes to get you to you vacation property.  You are a filthy capitalist whore that makes big profits from your knowledge and labor....  hell your labor prolly even provides you with the capital to put into a 401 or other retirement fund/plan that makes you more money off your money.

Nope.....I'm broke as a joke. I got some old junk sleds and a shack in the woods. The bank owns everything else !!!!!!!!!!!!111

Just now, washedupmxer said:

Whatever you need to tell yourself to give yourself a glimmer of something positive

I am surrounded by positive things daily......and also clean wastebaskets in my bathrooms !!!!!!!!!!111111

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope.....I'm broke as a joke. I got some old junk sleds and a shack in the woods. The bank owns everything else !!!!!!!!!!!!111

Anybody that owns snowmobiles or boats are not broke....  they are capitalist pigs that enjoy the luxuries that their voluntary labor provides them

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Anybody that owns snowmobiles or boats are not broke....  they are capitalist pigs that enjoy the luxuries that their voluntary labor provides them

nope